Marc Rossi ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVM chapter.

Full name: Marc Alexander Rossi

Hometown: Upper Saddle River, NJ

Year: Senior

Major: Psychology

Relationship Status: Single

UVM Life

What’s the best class you’ve taken at UVM? Italian-American Culture & Lit with Gennari – Godfather/Sopranos screenings.

What’s the worst class you’ve taken at UVM? Macroeconomics with Bill.

The absolute best study spot on campus? Old Mill 5th floor looking out over downtown.

Have any advice for freshmen? Promise little, do much.

Fun Facts

We’ve all got a few. So tell us, what’s your biggest pet peeve? Incompetent drivers. Alright, you have to spill it.

What’s your most embarrassing moment? One rainy afternoon in first grade I crapped my pants at a lunch table full of girls.

If you had to recommend an awesome movie for us to watch, what would it be? City of God

Any guilty pleasures? Motown Jams

The TV shows you can’t stop watching? True Detective & Shameless currently. For the rest of my days, The Sopranos.

You get to take your celeb crush out on the town. Who do you take? Mrs. Yoncé Carter

Dream job? When it’s not a job for me anymore.

Favorite sport? Baseball

Top 3 songs on your playlist? “Into the Mystic” by Van Morrison, “Long Black Veil” by Johnny Cash, and “Sweet Black Angel” by The Stones.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why? New Zealand – to focus on simplicity, happiness and to have a full garden for feasts.

Love Life

Biggest turn on? Passion

Biggest turn off? Entitlement

What’s your ideal date? We’re walking out of the restaurant with the staff and the owner is ready to lock up.