This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVM chapter.

Meet Lorena Linero, one of the most creative gals in the game! Her originality and background is expressed through her urban, yet laidback style. This is clearly visible through her two tattoos: one of the New York City skyline, and the other of a palm tree and waves.

Lorena was born in Mexico, and then moved to Miami. After this, she lived in Paris and finally settled in New York!  Naturally, she never misses a chance to soak up the culture and fads of her many different homes. Whether it is a mellow atmosphere, or a fast-paced city, she embraces it all.

Her studio art major and love for photography and painting only helps in her outfit selection. As displayed in this ensemble, Lorena has a knack for pairing colors together. Red is usually a pretty daring color that collegiate girls tend to stray away from. However, Lorena knew that her fun red headband and bright sneakers would be the perfect addition! Her choice to wear all black also adds a level of sophistication to this outfit, while the green jacket offers the cool, UVM style that we all know and love here.

If you catch yourself falling into the typical autumn rut (dark browns and greens), follow Lorena’s lead by replicating her chic fall style! You can still stick to darker colored clothing, but make sure to add a few brighter colors here and there with your accessories! Surely we cannot all explore the world like this chick has, but at least we can pretend to by looking at Lorena’s style for some inspiration!