Jackie Gamache ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVM chapter.

Name: Jackie Gamache

Grade: First Year

Hometown: Wells, Maine

Major: Psychology

Relationship status: Single and loving it

Love life

Perfect date? Anything outside. I love it when the guy already has an idea in mind, it stresses me out when he asks me what I want to do.

Tallest guy you would date? 5’8 is probably the tallest guy I can go for.

What’s your type? Loud, funny guys for sure.

Celeb crush? Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Biggest turn on? A guy with a good smile, aka good teeth.

Biggest turn off? Guys who are totally full of themselves.

Fun facts

Guilty pleasure? American horror story.

What’s something people may not know about you? I wear purple underwear every Wednesday.

Favorite food? Bruschetta and pizza Bianca, I have a thing for Italian food. Even though I’m from Maryland I’m not that into seafood, and people think that it’s weird. Sorry but I’m just not a fan.

What gets you out of bed in the morning? When I check my phone and it’s going to be sunny out, if not I hit snooze.

When not in class, where can someone most likely find you? At the gym on the elliptical, or in the Cyber Café. I live in Jeanne Mance, so I try to stay on campus as much as I can.

If you could travel anywhere where would it be? India, because I feel like I would be exposed to a lot of different culture things. I could learn a lot during my time there,  and it’s beyond beautiful.

What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to do? Learn to scuba dive.

Favorite song to get ready to? Anything Kanye… and yes I approve of Kim and Kanye.

How would you describe your style? Pretty relaxed for the most part, but I know when to dress up.

What’s your biggest pet peeve? It bugs me when people drag their feet, especially in Uggs.

Favorite perfume? Daisy by Marc Jacobs

One thing you will never be seen without? Most of my jewelry, but I never take off my Pandora bracelet or Pi Phi necklace.