Hot & Healthy: Foods to Ditch Post-Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVM chapter.

Indulge a little too much over spring break? Don’t worry we’ve got you covered!

Bikini season is just a few months away and the key to a rockin’ bod is eating clean! Re-fuel this week by cutting out these unhealthy foods, and you’ll be well on your way to the summer body you’ve dreamed of — just remember, 70% diet, 20% gym. So if you hit the gym to get those workouts in too, you’re golden!

High Calorie Beverages:

Cut out the soda and juice.

Fast Food: 

Ditch the “GIVE ME ALL OF THE BURGERS” motto you lived by on vacation.

Ice Cream:

I know… life is hard. But you’re summer bod will thank you! It’s not goodbye, it’s see you later.

Carb-Filled Snacks:

Cookies, crackers, white bread…buh-bye

Lattes:

Best stick with plain ole coffee ladies.

Eating healthy is hard…but so worth it! Our tip for you: grab your girlfriends and make a goal together. And it’s totally acceptable for $5 burger night at RiRa’s to be your reward for a week’s worth of clean eating!

Hey! I'm a senior at UVM studying public communications and applied design. I'll be graduating in May 2015, and I'm hoping to get out of this cold weather and into some sunshine. Preferably with a job that allows me to write. There are very few things I love more than writing, shopping, and trying my best to create my own version of Blair Waldorf. I read blogs like it's my job, and I even have my own! Check it out at http://shesgotclassandsass.blogspot.com/ and I'll probably love you forever!