Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVM chapter.

Nothing wins our hearts over quiet like a care package full of goodies to overindulge in! Thanks to Her Campus and their partners, we were able to try out a good amount of awesome products that keep us feeling (and looking) great every day! From filtered water bottles, to a new drink to help you sleep, we tried them all so you can love them as much as we did!

Who ever thought a person could fall in love with a water bottle? The Bobble filter water bottle is the perfect way to get delicious, clean water when you want it! Another plus? It’s awesome for those hardcore cardio sessions when drinking out of a Nalgene is near impossible — We all know the “that’s not water I splashed all over my shirt, that’s my sweat” excuse.

After I finished my intense cardio session, I hopped in the shower with ZOTO’s Biotera Ultra Color Care conditioner. The paraben-free formula helps out dry and damaged hair (much needed after the winter we’ve had). Without adding weight, Biotera kept my hair feeling smooth and healthy all day. And talk about smooth! Tresemmé’s 7 Day Keratin Smooth System had me running my fingers through my hair. As a set of 3, the starter set makes you feel like you just stepped out of the salon.

It was time to wind down after a long day, so I tried neuro’s SLEEP Tangerine Dream non-carbonated drink. It was delicious! The refreshing citrus flavor, paired with the specially formulated melatonin and magnesium nutrients, allowed me to relax before going to bed.

A few of our other goodies include Her Campus gear to rock, a few passes to Chipotle – belly growling commence — and some fun deals for some pre-summer TLC!

A BIG thank you to Her Campus and their partners for keeping Her Campus UVM feeling more and more fabulous each day!