Her Campus UVM Campus Celebrities

• Challah for Hunger

What’s your club’s mission? Our club's mission is to bring students together, including those who do not practice Judaism, together in...

• Campus Celeb: Stirling DuBois

LS: Okay! We’ll start off easy, what is your favorite thing about UVM? Mason West: Favorite thing about UVM is the culture. You can be your...

• Campus Celeb: Last Tracks

This week we have two campus celebrities, Isabelle LaMotte and Micah Berman. Together they are completing a two-year film project titled...

• Campus Celebrity: Jessie Shubrook

This week’s celebrity is senior Jessie Shubrook, who is the current president of Tri Delta. Jessie is a wonderful role model and president...

• Sharon Silverman & UVM Hillel

Tell us a little about yourself. My name is Sharon Silverman and this is my forth year at UVM Hillel. I graduated from Penn State and moved...

• Charlie from Capers

This week’s Campus Celeb is Charlie, widely known across campus as “The Falafel Guy”. He is a UVM cook working at Capers (a personal...

• Tiffani Hemcher

I joined Free to Be during my first semester! I loved how comfortable I felt in the group and how friendly everybody was. I wanted to be a...

• Rowan Hayes

We love a great female role model on campus, especially one that rocks it on the University of Vermont's ice rink. Rowan Hayes, a sophomore...

• Lauren Giery

I may be just a little biased because she’s the current President of my sorority, but Lauren Giery is an absolutely amazing woman and...

• Hannah Hutton

The future can be daunting. Though there is no true way of completely eliminating this sinking feeling/depression/total denial of the real...

• Joseph Oteng

What are some of your responsibilities as President of IRA? Every week varies to a certain extent but I hold office hours in WDW weekly,...

• Dana Knopp

As University of Vermont students, we know electronic music. Representing all us music enthusiasts is Dana Knopp—or less formally, DJ DK...

• Marissa Massimore

Have you ever wondered why UVM doesn’t do a dance marathon like other state schools like Penn State, or University of Maryland? Senior...

• UVM Top Cats

UVM might be known for its hockey team, but we also take a cappella just as seriously. Compared to Middlebury College, which has seven...

• Orchesis Dance Company

I was able to sit down with the co-presidents (Laura Gordon and Carolyn McCarthy) of the perhaps underrated UVM Orchesis Dance Company and...

• UVM Confessions

The brains behind UVM Confessions agreed to answer the questions that everyone is dying to know. For those of you who are unaware of what...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style