Her Campus UVM Campus Celebrities

• Campus Celebrity: Jessie Shubrook

This week’s celebrity is senior Jessie Shubrook, who is the current president of Tri Delta. Jessie is a wonderful role model and president...

• Sharon Silverman & UVM Hillel

Tell us a little about yourself. My name is Sharon Silverman and this is my forth year at UVM Hillel. I graduated from Penn State and moved...

• Charlie from Capers

This week’s Campus Celeb is Charlie, widely known across campus as “The Falafel Guy”. He is a UVM cook working at Capers (a personal...

• Tiffani Hemcher

I joined Free to Be during my first semester! I loved how comfortable I felt in the group and how friendly everybody was. I wanted to be a...

• Rowan Hayes

We love a great female role model on campus, especially one that rocks it on the University of Vermont's ice rink. Rowan Hayes, a sophomore...

• Lauren Giery

I may be just a little biased because she’s the current President of my sorority, but Lauren Giery is an absolutely amazing woman and...

• Hannah Hutton

The future can be daunting. Though there is no true way of completely eliminating this sinking feeling/depression/total denial of the real...

• Joseph Oteng

What are some of your responsibilities as President of IRA? Every week varies to a certain extent but I hold office hours in WDW weekly,...

• Dana Knopp

As University of Vermont students, we know electronic music. Representing all us music enthusiasts is Dana Knopp—or less formally, DJ DK...