Blog

• Target

There are no Targets in Vermont. Being an out-of-stater, I was shocked, and nearly appalled, to hear this when I decided to go to school at...

• Upcoming Movies

We all know everybody loves to binge watch their favorite shows on Netflix and watch their favorite movies over and over again, but...

• Spring Break and Stuck at Home?

Stuck at home during spring break?? Yeah, yeah, it might not sound that thrilling but maybe you can make the best of it. You might be away...

• Valentine's Day in Burlington

Valentine’s Day is Sunday and many of you are spending the holiday here in Burlington. This snowy, college town of ours isn’t only known...

• DIY Lip Stain

Sick of wasting $5 on lip stain every time you lose your favorite shade? Instead of spending those last few dollars in your bank account,...

• Spread the Word to End the Word

How many times have you been in the midst of a conversation, talking about something that is either stupid or ridiculous, when somebody...

• Fall Makeup Palette

As the days are cooling down and we are coming upon true Fall season, it is not only time to switch from t-shirts to coats and from sandals...

• Hikes Around Burlington

Now that fall is here and the temperature has finally cooled down, it is now the perfect weather to do all of your favorite fall activities...

• Fall Activities Around UVM

As Fall rolls in, there are lots of new options for things to do around campus. Whether what you choose is indoor or outdoor, active or no...

• Dorm-Room Fall Recipes

What’s the first thing you think about when someone mentions the season of Fall? If you are anything like me, food comes to mind,...