14 Times Friends Explained College Perfectly

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVM chapter.

Friends may still be the most relatable show ever to air on television. Especially when it comes to life in college.

1. The start of freshman year when you haven’t really established what goes with your roommate…

2. When your parents call, asking how you are doing, and you can’t mention the exam you just failed….

3. When you have an 8am but some girl is on the phone screaming, at her long distance boyfriend, in the room next door…

4. When your advisors starts asking about your future but you don’t have a clue what you want to do…

5. When you get a notification that pictures from the weekend are uploaded and they are all profile pic material…

6. When you have a 5 page paper due at midnight but you don’t know what to write about…

7.  When someone jokes about the debt college students are in…

8.  When a friend from high school calls to update you about your ex but you almost forgot he existed…

9. When you stay home during spring break but all your friends are on warm, tropical vacations…

10.  When that creep at a party won’t stop asking if you will leave with him…

11.  When someone starts bragging about his or her SATs and High School GPA… 

12.  When your exam has 3 options for your open response and half way through answering one, you realize it may be the hardest question…

13.  When the campus bus isn’t running and the temperature is hitting the negatives…

14.   When your professor is about to let you out early and that guy in the front row reminds him/her that you have another 20 minutes…

Hello! My name is Torey. I am a senior at UVM, studying to become a speech pathologist. I am a chapter correspondent for HerCampus UVM.