This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

I’m always on the look for ways to be more organized. When I came across Wall Pops! I thought I would give them a try. They are a company which sells peel and stick wall art. They are great for college students who don’t live in the same place for very long becuase they can be removed from the wall easily, and remain their stickiness to be put back up elsewhere.

I got the Bistro Notes Black Dry Erase board, and it is great. It is bigger than I thought it would be, but it allows for many more notes. The black dry erase is quite cool and allows for the effect of a chalkboard without the mess of chalk. The marker that came with it was okay but ran out quite quickly. I simply ordered a few white dry erase markers on amazon for a few dollars and they work perfectly! I also managed to find some neon markers which show up quite well and they look very cool.

WallPops! sells a variety of stick art from stained glass, to chandeliers, to decorative wall panels. It’s a great present, and also a great way to decorate your room when you have to think about moving in a year or so. Next time you think about your decor, be sure to stop by their site. 

Katrina Margolis graduated from the University of Virginia with a degree in English and Film. She served as the senior editor of HC UVA for two and a half years. She is currently an assistant editor for The Tab. Wahoowa!