This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.
Year: 3rd
Major: Civil Engineering
Hometown: Manassas, VA

What are you involved in her at UVA?
American Society of Civil Engineers.

If you could add one thing to the 117 List of things to do before you graduate, what would it be?
Mini golfing at Putt Putt Fun Center.

Favorite class you’ve taken at UVA so far and why?
Philosophy of human kinds. It was a class that discussed the way in which we categorize people such as with gender, sexuality and race. The topic of class was one that I had not considered in depth before but the lectures and discussions really gave me a whole new perspective on the groups that we have put ourselves into, and showed me how things are very rarely black and white. It was an experience that I had not had before.

Hey collegiettes! I'm a fourth year Psychology major at the beautiful University of Virginia, studying business analytics and research. My 2nd year, I was one of three committee members for the first ever HerCampus at UVA PR/Events Planning team, then 3rd year I was the chair of the team, and now I'm super happy to be their first ever treasurer. I'm so proud to see how HerCampus has grown since I started, not only in writing, but planning terrific events and growing our reach in the UVA community. Every year I meet a fantastic group of talented girls who can write and shed light on important topics, and also girls who are incredibly resourceful and skilled on social media and PR. I love HerCampus with a passion and I'm so glad for the opportunity to have met so many wonderful UVA collegiettes! 
Student-athlete at the University of Virginia, that loves journalism!