Her Campus UVA Blog

• New Semester Resolutions

As hard as it is to come back from Winter Break and get back in a new routine, it is harder to even imagine the upcoming work and the...

• Girl Power?

Bow down to Queen B. As you may have heard (and if you haven’t you live under some sort of rock), Beyonce has released a surprise album,...

• Her Campus Night at Duo

This Thursday, October 17th, Duo will be hosting a night with Her Campus at UVA. The event will take place from 5-7 pm. All Her Campus...

• Your Back to School Survival Kit

Your Perfect Back to School Survival Kit With midterms fast approaching and the amount of work piling up, a few essential items can really...

• The Collegiate Triangle

When you enter college they say that you have to choose two of three: a social life, good grades, and sleep. Being ambitious and a fresh...

• 3 Words. 8 letters.

Signing up for an 8:00 a.m. was a horrendous decision for my last semester of college. While my body hates me each and every time that...

• 3 Words. 8 letters.

• Photoshopping "Beauty"

The glossy covers of Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, and Elle glare at women from news stands and grocery-line cash registers. The covers are all...

• The Show Goes On...

After countless mornings of returning to fraternity houses to search for phones with my best friends, I have always prided myself on the...