This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

Name: Jannatul Pramanik 

Year: 3rd 

Hometown: Richmond, VA 

Major: Spanish Literature and Culture/Pre-med 

What are you involved with around grounds? 
I am a RA at the International Residential College (IRC), an advisor for PAFN (Peer Advising Family Network), a facilitator for APALTI (Asian Pacific American Leadership Training Institute), a facilitator for FYS (First Year Seminar), the historian for ASU (Asian Student Union) and a representative in Student Council. Other than those, I also enjoy being involved in OYFA (Organization of Young Filipino Americans) and VSA (Vietnamese Student Association).

How would you describe your personal style? 
I would describe my personal style as colorful and clean. Colorful because for me, no matter what the season or whatever colors are preferably worn during those times, I will pretty much sport any kind of color, at any time of the year. I also love wearing simple patterns accented with bold solids because this lends to a cleaner looking outfit that lends itself to a more professional look. 

What is your favorite piece of clothing for the fall season?
Oversized blazers! Usually I’m all for wearing oversized sweaters (I mean who wouldn’t in this cold weather) but I opted for a blazer this year because its as comfy and warm as a sweater but adds to a more classier touch to pretty much any outfit I wear, no matter the occasion. 

Hey collegiettes! I'm a fourth year Psychology major at the beautiful University of Virginia, studying business analytics and research. My 2nd year, I was one of three committee members for the first ever HerCampus at UVA PR/Events Planning team, then 3rd year I was the chair of the team, and now I'm super happy to be their first ever treasurer. I'm so proud to see how HerCampus has grown since I started, not only in writing, but planning terrific events and growing our reach in the UVA community. Every year I meet a fantastic group of talented girls who can write and shed light on important topics, and also girls who are incredibly resourceful and skilled on social media and PR. I love HerCampus with a passion and I'm so glad for the opportunity to have met so many wonderful UVA collegiettes! 
Katrina Margolis graduated from the University of Virginia with a degree in English and Film. She served as the senior editor of HC UVA for two and a half years. She is currently an assistant editor for The Tab. Wahoowa!