HC UVA’s Finals Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

The Her Campus team here at UVA was recently fortunate enough to receive a “Finals Survival Kit” from HC Nationals, which included a bunch of yummy food options for our writers. First and foremost (and near and dear to the hearts of many UVA students) was a buy-one-get-one burrito card for Chipotle. With Charlottesville’s nearest location just up route 29, this couldn’t have been a better opportunity for me to treat my best friend and I to a well deserved dinner date during finals week. Naturally, we had to order chips, salsa, and guacamole to complete the meal, but it was awesome to get a huge burrito for free! Next up in the Finals Survival Kit were seemingly endless bags of popchips. popchips are the healthier alternative to potato chips- they have half the fat but all of the same good taste! Essentially, they’re the perfect guilt-free snack to bring to the library with me to munch on while studying. Lastly were S’mores LUNA Bars, my personal favorite. As the first nutrition bars designed specifically for women, LUNA provides the nutrients women often lack, while also tasting absolutely delicious. I had a hard time sharing these with my friends! 

The Her Campus team at UVA wants to thank the HC National chapter, along with Chipotle, LUNA, and popchips for the wonderful and much-needed nourishment during a stressful finals week! Everything was devoured almost instantly and very appreciated.