Five Fierce Women To Dress Up As This Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

October 31st is right around the corner, and with its arrival comes the panic of finding a creative costume. But have no fear! Here are just a few strong and fierce women to embody this Halloween.

1. Beyoncé From The Lemonade Music Video

Who could be fiercer that Sasha Fierce herself? For this costume, you’ll need a ruffled yellow dress, a black bra, some sick black pumps and, to get the full effect, a baseball bat.

2. A Ghostbuster

In honor of the first all female Ghostbusters movie premiering in July, get your pals together and hit the streets as this crime fighting foursome. To be one of these kickass women, you’ll need a pair of painter’s coveralls, black boots, and a thick black belt. Use red duct tape to make the stripes on the outfit, and top it all off with a black backpack.

3. Simone Biles, or Any Other Member of The Final Five 

The USA women’s gymnastics team absolutely slayed this summer at the Rio Olympics, with Simone Biles alone taking home 5 medals! To become one of the “Final Five,” buy a cheap red leotard or body suit and wear a sweat suit over it. Don’t forget your Olympic medals!

4. Eleven from Stranger Things

With her psychokinetic powers, Eleven is a girl who can’t be stopped.  To get her look you’ll need a blush baby doll dress, a blue jacket, converse and striped high socks. Add a touch of fake blood to your face if you want to look extra scary.

5. Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad

As the only female member of the Suicide Squad, Harley definitely runs the show. Get her look with a “Daddy’s Little Monster” tee, fishnet stockings, high top sneakers and blue and pink temporary hair dye. Again, a bat is encouraged to get the full look.

6. Bonus Group Costume Idea: The Pantsuit Hillarys

To show your support for the woman who has put a big crack in the highest glass ceiling, you and your friends can dress up in Hillz signature style: the pantsuit. Dress up in suits that are all of the colors of the rainbow. The more friends, the more colorful your Halloween will be!

New Yorker by birth, Wahoo at heart.