This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

I looooove basketball, so it’s no surprise I’m super excited for San Antonio’s huge event this weekend. If you don’t already know, March Madness ends HERE in San Antonio with the Final Four Basketball Tournament, and with the Final Four comes amazing events! There is a lot going on in the city and it can be confusing to maneuver and figure out what you want to do this weekend.

However, I’ve broken down the schedule day-by-day for us college students so you can make your schedule and go where you really want to be.

There are 2 events that are going on all weekend and those are the Fan Fest and the Music Fest.

Fan Fest is like a weekend-long tailgate for the game. There will be plenty of activities to participate in and there will be plenty of San Antonio public figures signing autographs. Friday is free with college IDs and Capital One card holders get added benefits. It is $10 at the door for the public.

Music Fest is an all weekend long event and each day is a different set of artists. Friday’s headliner is Jason Aldean along with Kelsea Ballerini. This is free and open to the public! Heads up: parking is free with your UTSA parking permit at the Institute of Texan Cultures, which is near Hemisfair park and the concerts.

Friday, March 30th

• 10am-5pm – Reese’s Final Four Friday

• Alamodome

• You can watch the Final Four teams do their last practice before the start of the semi-finals. This is free to the public.

• 11am-7pm – Final Four Fan Fest

• Henry B Gonzalez Convention Center

• 4pm-10pm – March Madness Music Festival

• Hemisfair Park

• Headliner for the night is Jason Aldean with Kelsea Ballerini performing as well. 

Saturday, March 31st

• 10am-7pm – Final Four Fan Fest

• Henry B Gonzalez Convention Center

• 11am – Final Four River Rally

• Rivercenter Mall lagoon

• 2:30pm – Tailgate Plaza

• Alamodome

• Semi-final games still do not have a start time, but they will be at the Alamodome

• 2pm-10pm – Music Madness Music Festival

• Saturday’s headliners are Imagine Dragons and Luis Fonsi 

Sunday, April 1st

• 11am-6pm – Final Four Fan Fest

• Henry B. Gonzalez

• 3pm-10pm – March Madness Music Festival

• Hemisfair Park

• This is the last day of the free music festival!

• Sunday’s headliners are Maroon 5, Panic! at the Disco, One Republic, and Daya.

Monday, April 2nd — Last day!

• 11am-2pm – Final Four Fan Fest

• Henry B Gonzalez Center

• 5:30pm – Tailgate Plaza

• Alamodome

• North parking lot

• TBD

• Championship game — Alamodome

Important reminder:

There are security policies in place to make sure everyone enjoys the games. The most important one to remember is that there’s a clear bag policy for the Alamodome. Bags cannot exceed 5.5”x 8.5”, but small clutches and purses are permitted.

For more and updated info check out ncaa.com/finalfour

Lauren is currently a senior at UTSA who is obsessed with anything involving music and pop culture. She is one of the Campus Correspondents for HC UTSA, and is in charge of social media and editing. You can catch her traveling across the country for concerts, eating Whataburger fries, or constantly scrolling through her social media feeds.