Sneaky Vaunt Backless Bra Review (From a Girl with Big Boobs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

I always see the cutest backless dresses and rompers, but because I have big boobs and it’s pretty much impossible to find a backless bra I never got them. HOWEVER, I was on instagram and came across Amber Rose’s post about the magical Sneaky Vaunt backless bra. It was a whopping $49 (plus shipping), but I thought “hey if this works, I can finally wear cute backless dresses.” So I spent the money and I just got the bra in a few days ago.

My thoughts on the bra: so to be honest I’ve only tried the bra on once, but I wanted to share my first impression with all those who have been wanting to try it. The inside of the bra is super sticky, so you definitely won’t be worried about it falling off. Yes, it did give me cleavage, but it didn’t do much to push up my boobs. I guess I was expecting a little too much for a backless bra. Overall, the Sneaky Vaunt did make me feel more secure over any other backless bra I’ve tried. I’m not sure if it was worth $49, but I will definitely put it to use. The cleaning instructions are easy to follow as well. You simply just rinse the sticky part with warm, soapy water and let it dry to keep the bra as sticky as possible!

As these were my thoughts on the Sneaky Vaunt backless bra, I’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions if you’ve tried it as well!

I am currently a sophomore at UTSA. I am passionate about writing and I enjoy making people smile with the things that I write. I love Jesus, my family and friends, Starbucks, Netflix, and Sephora.