This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Sarah Feder – Campus Beauty

Sarah Feder is the sweetest human being (with the most rocking bod) you’ll ever meet. Not only does she care about her health, but she wants everyone to be healthy and fit! Sarah is someone anyone would be lucky to have in their lives, and one of the best role models at UTSA.

“People are scared of people that have a strong passion” –Sarah F.

Name and Nickname: Sarah Feder, Sayfed

Hometown: Tyler, Texas

Major and Class: Junior, Psychology minor Health and Wellness

Campus Activities: The Rec

Describe yourself in 3 words: Very passionate, motivated, and driven.

Three ways a person can win over your heart: Some one that is down to earth, has their own passion, but most importantly someone that respects my grind, job, and what I do.

Biggest pet peeve: Cocky people! They bring out the worst in me.

8 ams or 3 finals in one day: 8 AMs

Celebrity Crush: Chris Brown, I didn’t even have to think about it.

What motivated you to live a healthier and fit life: I remember looking in the mirror after my first year of college and saw a little pudge in my stomach and wanted to look good. I was also just tired of the party life and living an unhealthy life style. I was also told I didn’t have it in me to be healthy and fit, so I wanted to prove people wrong and feel better about myself.

How did you get started with Herbalife: Actually, someone commented on my instagram picture. I posted a fitness photo of my abs and she was impressed, so she asked me to work out with her. When I got there it was a fit camp and I was mad. Once I actually got talked into it and started, I thought I was going to be a coach/trainer only. About a month after, I found the business side of it and became a distributor.  

What’s the coolest thing you’ve gotten to do with Herbalife: Travelling with them is definitely a cool thing. At 19 I’ve gone to Vegas, Long Beach, Utah. It’s just crazy that I’m buying plane tickets all the time and that’s something not everyone can say they do.

Favorite Herbalife product: The liftoffs, which help with energy and memory recall. They just taste so good!

If you’re going to cheat your meal plan, what do you cheat with: Popeyes. Man I love popeyes… or Cookies. Chips ahoy chewy are my weakness.

Why UTSA: I actually came here on a music scholarship, but I also came for cheer and my boyfriend at the time attended UTSA, as well.

What is the biggest obstacle you’ve had to overcome since you’ve gotten to UTSA: Just not being afraid to be myself. It’s really hard because in cheer I felt like I was this person, but then reality told me I had to be someone else. Once I started being myself, I lost a lot of friends, which was hard because you think they’re your ride or dies always.

Advice to incoming freshmen or underclassmen: “It’s never to late to set another goal or to dream a new dream and never be afraid to be who you are.” I think it’s important to be involved, meet friends, and be versatile! Go out and explore San Antonio, you’ll discover so many things you didn’t even know were around you. Some of my best friends don’t even live by UTSA.