10 Problems All Girls With Big Boobs Will Understand

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Can we have a conversation that needs to be had, real quick? The conversation of having big boobs and how it may not be what it’s all hyped up to be. Some girls may want to enhance their boobs, and more power to you if you want to go that way. But can we shine some light on a few things that aren’t that hype about having big boobs….

1. NEVER being able to wear those cute backless shirts.

Other girls will never be able to understand this struggle because they can just get those backless bras and not have any worries. If we tried to do that, it would look like were trying to put all our stuff out for the whole world to see.

2. Not being able to shop at Victoria’s Secret because their sizing is just unrealistic.

They might as well just advertise to people with small boobs because us big boobed girls are never going to be able to find the right bra in there.  

3. Not being able to talk to a guy with a low cut shirt on because their eyes always wander.

Like hello, my eyes are up here, I know your momma taught you better than that.

4. Never being able to find a cute swimsuit.

I don’t know what these stores are trying to accomplish with the little pieces of fabric they call swimsuits; a large is definitely not a real large.

5. Always having to wear AT LEAST 2 sports bras just to go on a run or do anything with jumping.

If you don’t have extra protection, you should expect things to get a little outta hand.

6. Constantly having your friends tell you “I wish I had big boobs like you.”

Uhh no you don’t honey, trust me. You couldn’t handle having to live with the “big boob struggle”

7. The constant struggle of finding a decent strapless bra…

And when you do, there’s still never gonna be enough support so you just end up looking like you have droopy boobs.

8. Not being able to wear long necklaces without having it awkwardly fall between your boobs.

Just don’t even try it.

9. Having to get a size bigger in all of your shirts.

You just have to accept that everything is just going to be “fitted” on your boobs.

10. Having a hard time finding a comfortable position to sleep in without causing pain.

You sleep on your back, it’s painful. You sleep on your stomach, it’s painful. There’s just no winning.

I am currently a sophomore at UTSA. I am passionate about writing and I enjoy making people smile with the things that I write. I love Jesus, my family and friends, Starbucks, Netflix, and Sephora.