This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTRGV chapter.

Riverdale

If you’re into teen dramas like Pretty Little Liars and Gossip Girl, you’ll love Riverdale! The show is based off the Archie Comics, but with a twist, it is a murder mystery. With season two coming out this week it’s the perfect time to binge season one on Netflix.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians

If you love reality TV shows, then KUWTK is the show for you. Season 10 just premiered and the drama is as good as ever. Especially with rumors about three of the sisters being pregnant. Plus with nine previous seasons you can binge watch the show for days!

Dancing With The Stars

If drama isn’t your thing, perhaps a competition show is. The new season of DWTS recently began, but you can binge watch the previous seasons anytime. Although it is a competition show, it is drama free. Plus many of your favorite celebrities have probably appeared at some point!

Fuller House

For anyone who loved the original Full House, you’ll love this spinoff. The first part of season two was recently released. You’ll feel nostalgic watching all your favorite characters from the original show return 30 years later. If you want a great family show that will make you laugh this is the show for you!

Gossip Girl

An oldie but goodie, this show doesn’t lack any drama. Although Gossip Girl ended years ago you can still binge watch all six seasons. Whether you’re re-watching the show or watching it for the first time it will leave you speechless every time!

Kennedy Castillo is a student at the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley majoring in communications. She is the founder of her personal brand Kennedy C Media consisting of KennedyCBlog.com, The Simply Kennedy Podcast and Kennedy Castillo Youtube Channel. She previously worked with Riddle & Bloom as an Amazon Prime Student Ambassador. She is a freelance writer with published articles in Woman2Woman Magazine, Glue Magazine, Lune Magazine, Vinazine and Her Culture Magazine. She is the current Campus Correspondent and President of the UTRGV Her Campus Chapter and previously worked as a Her Campus Chapter Advisor, Her Campus Chapter Expansion Intern and Her Campus High School Ambassador Program Advisor.
UTRGV Class of 2018  Mass Comm Major Mexican-American Studies Minor