gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

10 Reasons Why You Should Date Jennifer Plocinik

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTM chapter.

Hello there, thanks for dropping in. Due to the success of my own 10 Reasons Why You Should Take Me to Formal  article, I have decided that others can reap the benefits of finding a date via Her Campus UTM articles. This is my friend and rifle teammate Jennifer Plocinik. Jennifer is a sophomore engineering major. (This means that she’s smart.) She is from Pennsylvania, but she also has a house in South Carolina. She is super funny and looking for a suitable bachelor. Here are 10 reasons why you should hit her up. Resumes and cover letters can be sent to jennlynnelizabeth@gmail.com, or slide into her dms on twitter @jploey. Look her up.  

1. She has awesome hair.

Her hair is as long as Rapunzel’s, and it smells so good.. It would be like you are living in a permanent Herbal Essences commercial.  

2. She is a gym rat.

If you want someone who can do 300 squats every morning, this is the girl for you. She is super into fitness and will encourage you to go with her!

3. She’s really good at getting pizza delivered.

With the touch of a button, she can have a pizza delivered within a record breaking time of 10 minutes. It’s a gift that no one else has.

4. She is so honest.

She has a big butt (from the gym), and she can not lie. If you want someone who tells it like it is, then Jennifer is the girl for you. I have rarely heard her sugar coat anything. You can always count on an honest opinion from Jenn.

5. Her mom is the coolest.

She is literally so cool. She comes to almost all of her rifle matches and brings some amazing snacks and yum yums for us. She’s also super nice and would make an amazing inlaw.

6. She is cool with you going out with your friends.

Jenn is a firm believer in the idea that “Saturdays are for the boys,” and will encourage you to take part. Go out with your friends, and have a good time! Jenn is the type of girl that wants to get to know your friends and sometimes even join the party.

7. She can be ready in 10 minutes or less.

Do you hate waiting for your girl to get ready to go somewhere? You will never have to worry about this with Jenn. She can go from sweats and pizza to dress and heels in 10 minutes flat. Time her.

8. Your dad will be impressed.

She is a really good shot and is probably better than you and your dad combined so you never have to worry about being unsafe. Maybe just losing a piece of your manhood, but it’s worth it.

9. She knows the difference between there/their/they’re, your/you’re and even to/too/two.

You don’t have to worry about being annoyed while texting her because she will always know what form of these words is grammatically correct. That is pretty hard to find these days, so honestly, what more of a reason do you need?

10. She has a nice car and an awesome playlist.

Her car is so cool, and she is has great taste in music. You won’t even need to ask for the aux cord because she will already have it all set.

Photos courtesy of Jennifer Plocinik

Brigitte Curcio is a Senior at the University of Tennessee at Martin. She is studying Public Relations and Women's Studies. She is from Connecticut and moved south for school to be on the Division 1 Skyhawk Rifle Team. She is a sister of Zeta Tau Alpha and she serves as Panhellenic President among many other leadership positions around campus. She is so proud that she is able to be a part of bringing Her Campus to UTM.