Tyler Perry ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Few guys can boast about being Co-Director of a catering company and simultaneously admit to having watched Warm Bodies (a movie about teenage zombies) in theaters, but Tyler Perry somehow pulls it off. A single sophomore at the U, Tyler’s an active member of the Ultimate Frisbee team and claims his spirit animal’s a lion. You can try to read his answers to my questions below, but I’m willing to bet hard money you’ll get a little uh… distracted when you see his picture. Am I the only one who sees an uncanny resemblance to Ryan Gosling? Talk about warm bodies.

Age: 19
Major: Business Marketing with a minor in Arts and Technology
Relationship status: Single
Favorite thing about the U: Football games for sure. They are always a great time.
Boxers or Briefs: Boxer Briefs
Current job (if you have one): Server/co-director of marketing at a catering company.
What are your plans for spring break? Hanging out around the valley and then going to Lava Hot Springs with some old friends.
Last movie you saw in theaters: Warm Bodies (really good by the way)
If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be? That’s tough. I’m a big fan of Little Talks right now.
Where do you see yourself in five years? Hopefully in Grad School somewhere outside Utah, time for something different.
Dream vacation spot? Kauai is pretty neat, so probably there.
Favorite pastimes: Ultimate Frisbee and Photography
What are you most excited to do this summer? Having free time and traveling hopefully
Spirit animal? Lion for sure