Starbucks Released a Limited Edition Latte That’ll Change Your Valentine’s Day.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Starbucks has released yet another addictive drink. Luckily, for our health and wallets, it is only available through Valentine’s Day! The Molten Chocolate Latte is richer than any other drink before, and it’s the perfect timing for such an indulgence. Whether your significant other needs a hint as to what to bring you Valentine’s morning or you and your Galentine’s date need a hangover pick me up, this is the drink for you. The only downside of this drink is that you may need to go back once or twice because the sugar crash is real.

Collegiates from all over should go out and show their Starbucks love, and enjoy the 10AM sugar rush provided by their newest drink. 

I am a current journalism student at the University of Utah. I have spent my years in college studying, traveling, and writing. I am a campus writer for the University of Utah and have my own blog Beautiful Detour. If I am not on campus I am hopefully off in another country meeting new people...or lying in my bed under a million blankets watching that day's netflix binge.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor