The Perfect Touch for Girls Day, Valentines, and Fridays: DIY Champagne Bar

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

New Year celebrations are over collegiettes, but that doesn’t mean you can’t bring a little sparkle into 2016! Whether you want to have a nice brunch with friends or are already gearing up for your anti-Valentines Day party with all the single ladies, a champagne bar is the way to go. Trust us. This is possibly one of the simplest DIY you will ever attempt because it only takes a few steps. 

Step 1: Purchase all necessary ingredients; I would recommend sending out invites to your champagne bar with the request that everyone brings their favorite bubbly! 

• Champagne

• Prosecco

• Rose

• Strawberries

• Blackberries

• Raspberries

• Sugar Cubes

Step 2: Cut all berries ahead of time and freeze some of the berries to act as adorable ice cubes.

Step 3: Set up your table! Use cute glasses and even throw some confetti on the table. Less is more because you already have so many fun colors with the berries, but don’t be afraid to let your personality shine through. 

I found this great “I love champagne” clutch from Nordstrom and had to use it in at least one photograph!

Enjoy your colorful night with friends, and don’t forget to take some amazing photos!

I am a current journalism student at the University of Utah. I have spent my years in college studying, traveling, and writing. I am a campus writer for the University of Utah and have my own blog Beautiful Detour. If I am not on campus I am hopefully off in another country meeting new people...or lying in my bed under a million blankets watching that day's netflix binge.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor