Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Utah Features

3 Halloween Activities of Varying Degrees of Frightfulness

By Mietra Aarabi
October 30, 2014 - 9:35pm

What are you going to do for Halloween? If you’re tired of house parties, dance parties, frat parties, and every possible amalgamation of the three and feel like actually getting a little scared, or a little cozy, here is a short list of possible activities for you to engage in while wearing a costume (or not) and keep feeling festive! The list is in order of relative frightfulness, and your spooky holiday may include but is not limited to any of these ideas! Hopefully this list at least gets your own creative, thrill-seeking wheels turning... And remember, whether you’re turnt up or turnt down, fear-inducing or…not, stay safe and keep classy this All Hallows Eve. READ MORE...

Best Netflix Shows for Your Halloween Mood

By Kelly Lasher
October 28, 2014 - 3:51am

With Halloween in just a few days, it’s time for a Netflix binge on the best shows to put you in the spooky spirit! Our days of trick-or-treating may be over, but you can create a new tradition of watching the hotties of Halloween. Whether you go for gore or prefer princess costumes, we have all the latest titles for you. For the… Closet Twilight Fan: The Vampire Diaries   READ MORE

How to Host a Murder Mystery Dinner Party

By Shykell Ledford
October 24, 2014 - 5:33pm

Costumes are the best part about Halloween! For a night (or every weekend in October) we get to dress up and be a different…anything! But who’s ready to go past the regular Halloween costume party, and into something way more exciting? We at Her Campus Utah are, and we’ve decided to share our knowledge with all of our bootiful readers! READ MORE

Utah's Best Fall Hiking Spots

By Jess Reeder
October 20, 2014 - 3:00am

Fall hiking has got to be one of the most beautiful ways to see all the leaves change and the beauty of fall nature. We are super lucky to have all four seasons here in Utah, and also to have access to prime spots to soak it all in. The key is knowing where these spots are. Whether you are an avid hiker or are more of a leisurely hiker, there is a hike for you. Here are some of my favorites located practically in our back yards. READ MORE

5 Must-Do's for the Halloween Season

By Kayla Van Hoose
October 14, 2014 - 2:12pm

Fall is upon us and Halloween is almost here! Don't miss out on the fun traditons you did as a kid just because you are now in college. It is fall break, so this is the perfect week to partake in these fun activities. Here are the 5 must-do's for the Halloween season: READ MORE

5 Easy Homemade Face Masks

By Stephanie Matsen
October 7, 2014 - 1:08am

We spend so much money buying the latest and greatest face masks when really all we need is in our fridge and kitchen cabinets. Natural ingredients are better for the skin and it's a lot cheaper (for all of us broke collegiettes™ out there)! Here are some simple and easy facemasks recipes to try out at home! Oatmeal and Yogurt. READ MORE

Got Beauty's 10 Must Have Products Plus a Discount

By Ashley Frederickson
October 1, 2014 - 6:32pm

Every girl has her favorite go-to products when it comes to styling hair, but sometimes it’s helpful to do a little taste tasting to see how you can make your styling even easier! We’ve asked the pros over at Got Beauty (a locally-owned beauty store, boutique day spa, and full service salon in Sugarhouse) to share with us their top 10 hair care essentials. READ MORE

5 Fall Drinks That Aren't Pumpkin Spiced Lattes

By Stephanie Matsen
September 30, 2014 - 1:40pm

Every fall we always hear about Pumpkin Spiced Lattes. There’s no denying that they’re delicious, but there are other drinks. Here are some other fall drinks to try that may be even better! READ MORE

How To Stay Warm This Fall

By Stephanie Matsen
September 23, 2014 - 1:00pm

We know it seems like fall is never coming due to the ridiculously hot weather we’ve been having, but fall is officially here in its colorful and cuddly weather glory! And since everyones favorite season comes with colder weather, you’ll need to read on to find out how to stay warm.  If you’re going out in those chilly temperatures like anything, you’re going to need the right outfit. READ MORE

20 Most Memorable F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Quotes

By Ellie Briggs
September 22, 2014 - 11:59pm

It's the show we all know and love. We quote Ross, Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Chandler, and Joey every single day. When a repeat is on TV, we can't help but stop what we are doing and watch. In honor of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.' 20th anniversary, we at Her Campus Utah have compiled 20 of our favorite quotes! READ MORE