Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Utah Features

Utah's Best Fall Hiking Spots

By Jess Reeder
October 20, 2014 - 3:00am

Fall hiking has got to be one of the most beautiful ways to see all the leaves change and the beauty of fall nature. We are super lucky to have all four seasons here in Utah, and also to have access to prime spots to soak it all in. The key is knowing where these spots are. Whether you are an avid hiker or are more of a leisurely hiker, there is a hike for you. Here are some of my favorites located practically in our back yards. READ MORE

5 Must-Do's for the Halloween Season

By Kayla Van Hoose
October 14, 2014 - 2:12pm

Fall is upon us and Halloween is almost here! Don't miss out on the fun traditons you did as a kid just because you are now in college. It is fall break, so this is the perfect week to partake in these fun activities. Here are the 5 must-do's for the Halloween season: READ MORE

5 Easy Homemade Face Masks

By Stephanie Matsen
October 7, 2014 - 1:08am

We spend so much money buying the latest and greatest face masks when really all we need is in our fridge and kitchen cabinets. Natural ingredients are better for the skin and it's a lot cheaper (for all of us broke collegiettes™ out there)! Here are some simple and easy facemasks recipes to try out at home! Oatmeal and Yogurt. READ MORE

Got Beauty's 10 Must Have Products Plus a Discount

By Ashley Frederickson
October 1, 2014 - 6:32pm

Every girl has her favorite go-to products when it comes to styling hair, but sometimes it’s helpful to do a little taste tasting to see how you can make your styling even easier! We’ve asked the pros over at Got Beauty (a locally-owned beauty store, boutique day spa, and full service salon in Sugarhouse) to share with us their top 10 hair care essentials. READ MORE

5 Fall Drinks That Aren't Pumpkin Spiced Lattes

By Stephanie Matsen
September 30, 2014 - 1:40pm

Every fall we always hear about Pumpkin Spiced Lattes. There’s no denying that they’re delicious, but there are other drinks. Here are some other fall drinks to try that may be even better! READ MORE

How To Stay Warm This Fall

By Stephanie Matsen
September 23, 2014 - 1:00pm

We know it seems like fall is never coming due to the ridiculously hot weather we’ve been having, but fall is officially here in its colorful and cuddly weather glory! And since everyones favorite season comes with colder weather, you’ll need to read on to find out how to stay warm.  If you’re going out in those chilly temperatures like anything, you’re going to need the right outfit. READ MORE

20 Most Memorable F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Quotes

By Ellie Briggs
September 22, 2014 - 11:59pm

It's the show we all know and love. We quote Ross, Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Chandler, and Joey every single day. When a repeat is on TV, we can't help but stop what we are doing and watch. In honor of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.' 20th anniversary, we at Her Campus Utah have compiled 20 of our favorite quotes! READ MORE

3 Campus Resources You Didn't Know Existed

By Annalise Sauter
September 17, 2014 - 3:00am

The University of Utah has so many resources available to students on campus. We at Her Campus Utah want to make sure you're informed about the ones you probably didn't know existed! READ MORE

Fall 2014 Trend: Jogger Jeans

By Carissa Flinders
September 12, 2014 - 3:00am

Your alarm goes off at 7:45 AM for class on a Monday morning.  You can’t help but think, “UGH!  Do I have to get ready today?”  This seems to be the struggle I face not only on Mondays, but EVERY day I have class.  I have always told myself that I need to look somewhat put together for class, so I've refused to let myself wear sweatpants… up until now.  Sweat pants in public?  Yes, it’s acceptable.  Let me explain… READ MORE

College Confessions: What No One Told Me

By Annalise Sauter
September 10, 2014 - 3:00am

College is a time of serious transition—with the endless social and academic opportunities, all of that newfound freedom and responsibility create a balancing act that can be tricky to tackle. While you may have been warned of some basic college woes, including the Freshman Fifteen and the stressful Greek Week, we’ve asked some girls around campus about the problematic parts of college life that came without warning, and the lessons they learned along the way. READ MORE