Her Campus Utah Features

• Chelsea Handler Gives a Shout Out to Harry Styles

Do you follow Chelsea Handler on Instagram? If you do, you might of noticed an eye-catching photo Chelsea posted today of herself and Harry Styles. Chelsea is seen with her butt to the camera, sporting bikini bottoms that have "Harry" written across them.

• Snow Filled Spring Day

It may be the middle of April, but it was a cold, wet, and white day today. We got hit with quite a bit of snow, which I don't know about you but I wasn't expecting this. I guess this is our payback for barely even having a winter this year.

• Taylor Swift's Mom is Diagnosed With Cancer

Taylor Swift, who's known for bonding and having an amazing relationship with her fans, told some heartbreaking news on her Tumblr. Taylor revealed to her fans that her mother has cancer.

• 12 Lessons To Be Learned From Amy Poehler

Celebrities write books about themselves all of the time. I can’t even count the number of times I have rolled my eyes and thought about how that book was about 300 pages of nothing. (My own memoir is in the works just in case my singing career takes off and I become Madonna-huge within the next year.) But when Amy Poehler released her own book, Yes Please, my sarcastic humor didn't spring up like always.

• Guilt Free Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies

I've made a discovery and couldn't help but to share it with you. Healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies from The Skinny Fork. Yes, you heard me correctly, healthy! These cookies are deliciously AMAZING, and are the perfect fix for your sweet tooth while trying to achieve the infamous summer body.

• 7 Cute Easter Brunch Dresses

Brunch is literally my favorite thing in this entire world. Pair a holiday celebration and brunch together, and you have yourself an amazing start to your day. As you all know Easter is tomorrow, and most have the family tradition of going out for brunch. Whether it's at The Grand America, Little America, Market Street Grill, or Cafe Trio, a flawless Easter dress is a must to wear to your flawless Easter brunch. Her Campus Utah did hard work for you and found 7 perfect Easter dresses you can wear while brunching with your family and the Easter bunny.

• Best Spring Nail Colors By Essie

Spring has sprung, I repeat, spring has sprung! That's right collegiettes, it's time to ditch the dark and neutral colors, and replace them with bright and fun colors. Don't know which colors we're talking about? No worries. We wouldn't leave you in the dark about what the best colors are for the spring 2015 season. Here are 6 colors that'll leave you answering many, many questions on where you got you color!

• Kalin & Myles Are Coming to Salt Lake City

You know that song on the radio that goes, "Your turn me on, I like what I see. When you bounce that thang, like a trampoline?" Yup that's right, it's by Kalin and Myles! And guess what?! Kalin and Myles will be performing in Salt Lake City on April 16th at In The Venue. Her Campus Utah had the amazing chance to talk with them about their rising fame, tour, and life. See what they had to say and be sure to get your tickets for the show. You're definitely not going to want to miss this!

• 20 Signs You Go To The University of Utah

After a couple of solid semesters as a student at the beloved University of Utah, I've found that it's full of classic college behaviors like, binge drinking Red Bull, sleeping at the library, awkward encounters with boys in classes, and accidentally sitting in the Teacher Assistant's seat. This school, like every other school, has its quirks. Real quirks. Here are 20 signs you go to school at the U!

• A Very Merry Un-Birthday To You and Happy Birthday to the Frappaccino

Stop what you’re doing because you only have a few more days to get the Starbucks limited edition Birthday drink! From March 26-30, you can get a vanilla bean Frappuccino with hazelnut and a mountain of raspberry whipped cream on top at your local Starbucks. If you’re not freaking out, I’m unsure why, Starbucks rarely releases limited drinks like this.

• How to Cope With the One Direction Breakup

A recent tragedy has struck the hearts of fans across the globe. Zayn Malik has decided to leave the wildly popular boyband, One Direction. It feels as if he has personally broken up with all of us. Though the band will continue without him as a four piece, they will never be the same. Millions of fans feel as though they have each been dumped, and he is not easy to get over. To get through this incredibly difficult loss, we must find ways to cope. Here a few steps that may help with that process.

• Zayn Malik Leaves One Direction

Heart-Breaking News: After 5 beautiful, influential, and magical years, the band that everyone loves to hate is officially dead. Songs like...

• The Best Spring Break Playlist

Remember the 7 S's you need to pack for spring break ? Well, a spring break playlist is one of them! In honor of all you collegiettes going...

• 10 Holly Golightly Quotes Every Collegiette Can Relate To

Holly Golightly, played by Audrey Hepburn, in Breakfast at Tiffany's seems to be a college girl at heart. She's all about living a life of freedom, being her own person, and super witty. After watching the movie, it's hard to not feel inspired to just live in the moment. Here are ten quotes that every collegiette will for sure be able to relate to.

• Should You Dump Your Boyfriend and Date a Leprechaun?

Has anyone ever wondered about the history behind St. Patrick’s Day? Who even is this Patrick fellow? And why must I wear green or suffer obnoxious pinching from everyone? Are we supposed to give each other presents? Is this really just an excuse to drink on a weekday? Well, I set out to find the answers to these questions and more – but I got completely wrapped up in learning about leprechauns. I found out a lot of interesting “facts” from a variety of sources. I was doing this research project pretty late at night, so I can’t be blamed for my thoughts drifting in weird directions. I mean, honestly, what would it be like to date a leprechaun? And so, I give you 3 facts that make a leprechaun better than your boyfriend!

• Remember That New Year's Resolution? 6 Ways To Keep Yourself Motivated For 2015

Yesterday, I woke up with a pounding headache wearing a dress so sparkly it could blind you with a party hat on that read 2015! Oh wait, that wasn’t yesterday, that was literally 2 months ago on New Years Day when I made myself hit the gym and drink a green smoothie in an attempt to stay with the endless list of New Year's Resolutions. But now it’s March and I can’t even remember half of the goals let alone where that list even is…I’m 99% sure it’s in a pizza box underneath my roommates bed stained with Red Bull.

• 3 Ways to Get Through Midterms

Midterms are hard and super stressful, but we don't want you to think about that! Think only positives, like how easy your Mass Media Law exam is going to be because you know the material! Once midterms are over, you get a week break to lay around and be lazy on the beach, or at home in your bed binge watching Netflix. To help you get through the next week, here are 3 ways that'll for sure get you going and ready to ace your midterms.

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style