Her Campus Utah Features

• 4 Stocking Stuffers Under $20

Bye-bye pumpkin spice, it’s officially peppermint flavor season! Christmas is a time for hot cocoa, relaxation, family, and of course last minute gift shopping. Don’t stress because we’ve got you covered in the gift area. From friendly stocking stuffers to helpful gifts, you can enjoy this years shopping list and finish with time to spare!

• 8 Reasons Why You Should Go to the VS Fashion Show Viewing Party

It's that time of year again. The time where we become even more obsessed and envious of all the Victoria's Secret Angels because, well they're just perfect! This year your VS PINK Utah reps and UPC have teamed up to host an amazing viewing party so you can watch the angels walk down the runway in London for the very first time. Here are 8 reasons why you shouldn't miss this amazing event:

• Black Friday Survival Guide

Black Friday is creeping up and for some this means another excuse to go out shopping and for others it is a sport. There's a lot of...

• 5 Ways to Stay Stylish and Warm During the Cold Winter Months

A snowstorm is upon us and the cold front has officially hit here in Salt Lake City. If you are anything like us, you woke up trying to remember how to bundle up for warmth without hiding your fashion sense. Luckily for you guys, we brainstormed those stormy weather tips for you. Here’s a handy list we came up with to keep you from freezing without looking like the abominable snowman:

• 3 Things On Campus You'd Be Silly Not To Do

We have an AMAZING campus - no doubt about it. I think students who come to campus just to go to class are crazy! There are a myriad of things going on all the time; how can you let class be the only thing your tuition is good for? We paid the money, now let's play. These 3 things are some of my favorites! And if you haven't done them, don't worry, there's still time!

• G-Eazy Interview: From the Bay to the Universe Tour Comes to SLC

Over the past year, the name G-Eazy has become a well known name is the Salt Lake area. The Oakland born rapper, who went to college in New Orleans, seems to make it a point to stop in Salt Lake City every tour. He was here on March 11, 2014 for his ‘These Things Happen’ tour, and on September 11, 2014 when he opened for Drake and Lil Wayne. Well collegiettes™, G is coming back! He will be rocking the stage at The Complex on November 22nd for his ‘Bay to the Universe’ tour. G-Eazy, whose real name is Gerald Gillum, graduated from Loyola University in New Orleans, LA three years ago with a BS in Music Industry Studies. He is most known for his rendition of the 1960’s hit “Runaround Sue”. He is now known for other popular songs like: “Marilyn”, “I Mean It”, “Far Alone”, and “Tumblr Girls”. In honor of G making another very exciting return to Salt Lake City, Her Campus Utah got the chance to talk with G-Eazy about his music, life, and tour. Check out what G had to say!

• 5 Online Clothing Websites To Check Out

Being a busy college student sometimes makes it hard to find time to go shopping at the mall, and when you do find the time the selection at the stores aren't always that great. Collegiettes™, online shopping is your answer! Online clothing stores have so many more options, and bonus: you're able to do it while taking a quick (maybe long) break from homework. Also, you get to shop at stores that aren't even in your state! Her Campus Utah is here to tell you about five clothing websites you should check out if you haven't done so already! These websites are trendy, reasonably priced, and great quality. They can help you find the perfect dress for formal, a nice warm winter jacket, perfect boots for the snow, good gifts for holidays, and the list goes on and on...

• 5 Best Date Ideas for the Fall

Whether you and your boyfriend/girlfriend have just started dating or have been in a long-term relationship, it is very easy to run out of date ideas. We can only go to so many movies and dinners until it starts getting old. Fall is a great time to go on unique and fun dates, so here is a list of ideas you and your S.O. can try!

• 3 Great Ways to Layer Your Clothes

It seems that we are finally past that awkward weather stage in the fall. You know, where you freeze in the morning and sweat to death in the afternoon? The bad part is finally over, and we are ready for true, crisp fall weather. When the temperature drops, it’s all about layering - one of my favorite cold weather trends. Layering gives you the ability to combine cozy and cute, which is great for the chilly weather. Here are 3 great ways to layer and get the perfect cold weather look:

• 13 Last Minute DIY Halloween Costumes

We know Halloween was yesterday, but there's still time to celebrate! Have a custome party to go to tonight, but don't have a costume? Go, because it's not too late to put together a last minute costume idea, or put together a second costume! Here are 13 quick, easy, and cute last minute costume ideas!

• 3 Halloween Activities of Varying Degrees of Frightfulness

What are you going to do for Halloween? If you’re tired of house parties, dance parties, frat parties, and every possible amalgamation of the three and feel like actually getting a little scared, or a little cozy, here is a short list of possible activities for you to engage in while wearing a costume (or not) and keep feeling festive! The list is in order of relative frightfulness, and your spooky holiday may include but is not limited to any of these ideas! Hopefully this list at least gets your own creative, thrill-seeking wheels turning... And remember, whether you’re turnt up or turnt down, fear-inducing or…not, stay safe and keep classy this All Hallows Eve.

• How to Host a Murder Mystery Dinner Party

Costumes are the best part about Halloween! For a night (or every weekend in October) we get to dress up and be a different…anything! But who’s ready to go past the regular Halloween costume party, and into something way more exciting? We at Her Campus Utah are, and we’ve decided to share our knowledge with all of our bootiful readers!

• Utah's Best Fall Hiking Spots

Fall hiking has got to be one of the most beautiful ways to see all the leaves change and the beauty of fall nature. We are super lucky to have all four seasons here in Utah, and also to have access to prime spots to soak it all in. The key is knowing where these spots are. Whether you are an avid hiker or are more of a leisurely hiker, there is a hike for you. Here are some of my favorites located practically in our back yards.

• 5 Must-Do's for the Halloween Season

Fall is upon us and Halloween is almost here! Don't miss out on the fun traditons you did as a kid just because you are now in college. It is fall break, so this is the perfect week to partake in these fun activities. Here are the 5 must-do's for the Halloween season:

• 5 Easy Homemade Face Masks

We spend so much money buying the latest and greatest face masks when really all we need is in our fridge and kitchen cabinets. Natural...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style