Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Utah Features

5 Fall Drinks That Aren't Pumpkin Spiced Lattes

By Stephanie Matsen
September 30, 2014 - 1:40pm

Every fall we always hear about Pumpkin Spiced Lattes. There’s no denying that they’re delicious, but there are other drinks. Here are some other fall drinks to try that may be even better! READ MORE

How To Stay Warm This Fall

By Stephanie Matsen
September 23, 2014 - 1:00pm

We know it seems like fall is never coming due to the ridiculously hot weather we’ve been having, but fall is officially here in its colorful and cuddly weather glory! And since everyones favorite season comes with colder weather, you’ll need to read on to find out how to stay warm.  If you’re going out in those chilly temperatures like anything, you’re going to need the right outfit. READ MORE

20 Most Memorable F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Quotes

By Ellie Briggs
September 22, 2014 - 11:59pm

It's the show we all know and love. We quote Ross, Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Chandler, and Joey every single day. When a repeat is on TV, we can't help but stop what we are doing and watch. In honor of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.' 20th anniversary, we at Her Campus Utah have compiled 20 of our favorite quotes! READ MORE

3 Campus Resources You Didn't Know Existed

By Annalise Sauter
September 17, 2014 - 3:00am

The University of Utah has so many resources available to students on campus. We at Her Campus Utah want to make sure you're informed about the ones you probably didn't know existed! READ MORE

Fall 2014 Trend: Jogger Jeans

By Carissa Flinders
September 12, 2014 - 3:00am

Your alarm goes off at 7:45 AM for class on a Monday morning.  You can’t help but think, “UGH!  Do I have to get ready today?”  This seems to be the struggle I face not only on Mondays, but EVERY day I have class.  I have always told myself that I need to look somewhat put together for class, so I've refused to let myself wear sweatpants… up until now.  Sweat pants in public?  Yes, it’s acceptable.  Let me explain… READ MORE

College Confessions: What No One Told Me

By Annalise Sauter
September 10, 2014 - 3:00am

College is a time of serious transition—with the endless social and academic opportunities, all of that newfound freedom and responsibility create a balancing act that can be tricky to tackle. While you may have been warned of some basic college woes, including the Freshman Fifteen and the stressful Greek Week, we’ve asked some girls around campus about the problematic parts of college life that came without warning, and the lessons they learned along the way. READ MORE

Quick & Easy Hair and Make-up Looks for Class

By Stephanie Matsen
September 8, 2014 - 3:00am

In a hurry to get to class, but still want to look put together? Her Campus Utah has you covered with three fast and simple hair and make-up routines so you can be on time while still looking good! READ MORE

3 Easy Ways to Transition Your Summer Clothes Into Fall

By Autumn Lieu
September 3, 2014 - 3:00am

School has started, fashion week is beginning, and fall trends are becoming front and center. With summer officially coming to an end, the weather is about to get a little cooler. Don't start pushing your summer clothes to the back of your closet just yet though! Her Campus Utah is going to show you three easy ways to transition your favorite summer styles into fall fashion. You're going to look fabulous while saving money! READ MORE

Rapper Shwayze Is Coming To Salt Lake City

By Ellie Briggs
August 1, 2014 - 4:29pm

Are you ready to get Shwaysted? Malibu, California native, rapper, and songwriter Shwayze is making his way back to Salt Lake City, Utah to perform at In The Venue, and Shwayze himself says he is really excited! After an epic trip to Hawaii, where he performed a show and then took a few days to relax and regroup, Her Campus Utah got the chance to talk to him. READ MORE

Love Yourself Not Your Scale

By MalloryRogers
May 3, 2014 - 12:39am

Everyone has "fat" days. You get dressed, notice your pants are fitting a little tight, and suddenly you swear you can see that donut you had for breakfast yesterday, and the dessert you ordered while out with the girls last weekend. For many of us, this can lead to a spiral of negative, stressful thoughts: "I have no self control.", "My new diet starts Monday!", "I look and feel gross". We live in a world of constant comparison, cattiness, and superficiality. Unfortunately, women are most often the targeted demographic--too fat, too skinny, too tall, too short, too wide, too this, or too that. While it is good to set healthy goals and seek improvement, it is not good to be in a constant battle with your body....