Millie Bobby Brown is 100% the Most Fashionable Person of 2017

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Millie Bobby Brown, the star of Netflix’s hit show Stranger Things, is taking the fashion world by storm. She started off by rocking her buzzed hair for her role as Eleven and has evolved into a style icon. Here are a few of her best and most memorable looks to prove to you she is the Style Queen of 2017:

This first example is this cute pink number showing she isn’t afraid of playing with texture combinations! Every single element of this outfit is something that is on trend but has a little extra flair to it. From the bomber jacket to the wide legged pants, I’d say this outfit is a winner.

Millie isn’t afraid to be herself with her fashion choices. She is bolder than most people with her clothing and her confidence helps her pull off any look. This black dress is adorable and is a perfect fit for the VMAs. Wow, imagine being invited to all of those award shows, how fun would that be?!

I. LOVE. THIS. MAXI DRESS. Whenever Millie goes to an award show or an event she always looks so classy and age-appropriate because she is only 13 years old, afterall… which is crazy right? I was NOT that fashionable when I was her age, but kids these days are killing it.

This look is bad ass. I love the mix of the black and the bold paisley pattern. It is perfect for the streets of New York City and she looks like she’s headed to this seasons hottest fashion show!

I love a girl who isn’t afraid to mix patterns and Millie Bobby Brown is one of those girls! This look is so fun and youthful and ties in perfectly with her vibrant personality. Looking at each piece on its own you wouldn’t think this look would work, but it 100% does. 

One thing Millie isn’t afraid of is making fashion risks. She has learned her style has an edgy, girly vibe and she rolls with it. Millie has mastered the art of stylish thirteen-year-old clothes and I have mad respect for that.

This last one is my personal favorite because this look is basically perfect. I love every element of this outfit and how each piece is implemented into the success of the overall look. From the shoes to the incredible dress, it is classy AND sassy. 

If these pictures don’t prove Millie is major fashion inspiration for early next year then you are crazy, and if you haven’t seen Stranger Things Chapter 2 then you are even crazier! Head on over to Netflix and let the binge-watching begin. 

Photo Sources:

1, 2, 3, 4, 56 and 7

Kim Davison is a recent graduate from the University of Utah that double majored in Theatre and Communications. She was the President of Her Campus Utah and a Chapter Advisor, a Campus Expansion Assistant and a Her Campus Ambassador Advisor for Her Campus Nationals. Kim loves theatre, event planning, dachshunds and strives to live her life every day to make Leslie Knope proud. She is currently searching to jobs in the media industry and is excited to see where life takes her!
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor