Lauren Gonzales ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Lauren Gonzales is a cute sophomore majoring in biology! She is looking forward to pharmacy school following her graduation in 2015. She is involved in all kinds of activities at the U, including the LEAP Program, the Phi Eta Sigma Honors Society, and the Pre-Pharmacy Club. Plus, she practically lives at the library. How’s that for involvement?! Her favorite part of college so far has been meeting new people and getting involved. “I have changed so much since I started college, and I love that it’s not weird to just start a conversation with someone you’ve never talked to before,” she said. When we see her bright smile and honest eyes, we know it’s not weird either! Lauren is in a relationship and is loving sharing her life with another person. I’d say he’s one lucky guy to share it with a smart and pretty lady like Lauren!

Jetta is a fun and spunky communication student at the University of Utah. She has a lot of energy and an outgoing personality- perfect for her work in service coordination, peer advising, the Department of Communication, Express, and of course HerCampus! Jetta loves social media, writing, and learning new promotion and advertising skills. She does not currently drive a Jetta, but hopefully she can afford one upon completion of her degree!