Jesse Reifsnyder ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Name:  Jesse Reifsnyder

Hometown:  Philadelphia, PA

Graduation Year:  2017

Major:  Exercise and Sports Science

Campus Activities:  Sigma Chi Fraternity, and Site Leader for Alternative Breaks Program at the Bennion Center

Relationship Status: Single

Meet Jesse:

Describe yourself in 3 words.  Easy-going. Motivated. Adventurous.

What’s your dream job?  Physical Therapist for a professional soccer team

What are three things you can’t live without? My family. Music. Traveling.

What’s your party anthem?  “Ignition (1901 Remix)” by Hood Internet

Favorite food?  Grilled shrimp.

What’s your guilty pleasure movies?  I love Crazy Stupid Love and Perks of Being a Wall Flower.

What’s your favorite late night snack?  Double Stufd Oreos with milk!

Who are your celebrity crushes?  Mila Kunis and Alex Morgan have my heart.

Do you have any secret talents? I’m really good a braiding girls hair!

Boxers or briefs?  Both.

What’s your most embarrassing moment or story?  I never really get embarrassed, I’ve just learned to go with the flow and laugh if off, if necessary!

Campus Life:

What’s your favorite class you have taken at the U?   My favorite class so far would be Biology by David Temme. It was my first class as a freshman and it taught me proper study habits, and how to become a successful student in college.

Best study spot?  The Physics building library!

Best place to meet girls?  Greek row, or random events around campus.

What’s your best U of U memory?  My favorite U of U memory would be Sigma Chi’s fall formals in Aspen, Colorado! There’s nothing better than having a great time with a beautiful date, and being surrounded by all your brothers!

Dating Life:

Biggest turn on?  When girls play with my hair!

Biggest turn off?  Lying or when girls “play dumb” around guys!

What do you look for in a girl?  Outgoing, confident , and feisty!

Describe your ideal date.  I would love to go on an adventure to someplace I’ve never been before! There’s nothing better than road trips and exploring new places with someone you care about!

What’s your favorite pick up line?  “Hey girl, do you like antiques? Because I have some junk that hasn’t been touched in years :(.”

What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done for a girl?  I always try to do the right thing and treat every girl with respect. I feel like that is one of the nicest things you can do!

What’s a girl trend you hate/don’t understand?  All the games or “rules” girls use while texting, dating, etc.

U of U girls are the best because…  They’re always down for an adventure!

Vermont native. Salt Lake City resident. Ellie Briggs is currently majoring in Strategic Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations at the University of Utah. She is serving as the Campus Correspondent, Co-President, and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Utah, along with Mietra Aarabi. When Ellie is not focusing on her studies, writing, or editing countless articles, you can find her brunching with her sister and laughing at her own jokes. Follow her on Instagram @elliebriggs and Twitter @ellbriggs - she promises you won't get bored!