This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Maybe you don’t classify yourself as a fall fanatic, but if you clicked on this article then you just might be.  Fall has finally come and this means fall crafts are also in full swing.

Here are a few fun crafts you might also want to try out.

Pumpkin Lanterns 

A Mason Jar Centerpiece

These Flannel Coasters 

The Cutest Yarn Pumpkins 

I have taken on the project of dedicating one whole wall in my apartment to fall and this was the first project that started it all.

DIY Fall Leaf Mobile

Items You’ll Need:

• Watercolors
  • Watercolor paper
  • Scissors
  • Fishing line (clear)
  • A good branch
  • Tape

STEP 1 // First you’ll want to break out the watercolors and just paint some abstract lines and blend all your favorite fall colors together.

STEP 2 // Next you need to trace out a bunch of different leaf shapes and cut them out of the water colored paper. Make sure to give your paper plenty of time to dry before cutting out the leaves.

STEP 3 // Tie fishing line around the branch. For this part you can decide how long you want it to be and how many different lines you want. I chose to do four lines and each about 2 feet long.

STEP 4 // Tape the leaves to the fishing line.

STEP 5 // Hang this up! I used command hooks and then tied another piece of fishing line over the branch. Show it off to all of your friends and don’t forget to take some great photos and embrace just how much you love fall too!

This is one of the many parts to my growing fall wall art. Show us some of your favorite fall crafts you’ve made with #HCUtahDIY.

I am a current journalism student at the University of Utah. I have spent my years in college studying, traveling, and writing. I am a campus writer for the University of Utah and have my own blog Beautiful Detour. If I am not on campus I am hopefully off in another country meeting new people...or lying in my bed under a million blankets watching that day's netflix binge.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor