This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

In case you were unaware, yesterday our UTES beat Michigan in the college football opener 24-17. It was an incredible game filled with surprises, screams, and a final victory! During half-time we decided to scope out some stylish Collegiettes so we could help our readers brainstorm outfits other than the MUSS tee! We found a lot of cute outfits but Nursing major Lola Barnard’s ’18 definitely stood out!

She bought this super awesome jersey from the book store – in the men’s section! We think she is totally rocking it. Paired with a simple pair of black sandals and some cute silver jewelry Bonard keeps it classy and sporty at the same time! We can’t wait to see what other awesome outfits will make their debut for next week’s game day!

English major. Avid Political Intern. Olivia Pope enthusiast. Designated "Mom" of the group. Wannabe yogi. Wine drinker.Living in and thoroughly enjoying Salt Lake City. Writing amusing and sarcastic material for the beautiful undergrads of THE U. (The original one here in Utah. Sorry not Sorry Miami.)