Her Campus Utah Campus Cuties

• Parker Wootton '16

Ladies just as we were losing hope in finding a gentleman, I stumbled across Parker. This intriguing member of Sigma Chi Fraternity will leave you wanting more, leaving the men of lesser quality in your life behind. His parents raised him right and taught him how to treat a woman. Any of us would be lucky to cuddle up with Parker, watch the History channel and snack on popcorn and Skittles.

• Jesse Reifsnyder '17

Name: Jesse Reifsnyder Hometown: Philadelphia, PA Graduation Year: 2017 Major: Exercise and Sports Science Campus Activities: Sigma Chi...

• Dane Larson '18

It's no secret that the Larson family is one of the best things to happen to our campus (Anders Larson anyone?!).

• Mike Alder '15

Meet this weeks Campus Cutie, Mike Alder. Mike is majoring in Marketing here at the U and is a member of the U of U Marketing Club. The best place to find Mike is probably studying on the second floor of the Marriott Library or on late night food runs to The Pie with friends. We at Her Campus Utah think that Mike is a great catch! Get to know more about Mike below and then try to tell us you aren't totally crushing!

• Trevor Teerlink '17

Name: Trevor Teerlink Hometown: Saratoga, CA Graduation Year: 2017 Major: Mechanical Engineering Campus Activities: Greek life, Triangle...

• Max Kilcoyne '15

Retiring from his presidency at Sigma Phi Epsilon, Max's next step is to pursue his goal to become a doctor. You can win over his heart by making lasagna (because we all know they way to a man's heart is through his stomach)! Max is a cutie for sure, but play it cool collegiettes and don't swoon too hard ;)

• Anders Larson '15

Anders Larson is a sweetheart from Minnesota. He is a member of the Phi Delta Theta Fraternity and the Dirt Riders Society. If you happen to run into him at a party or on campus, make sure to have him tell you a story of home. He will leave you laughing and wishing you grew up there. Ladies, be careful or he might just steal your heart without you even knowing it!

• Chad Wing '16

Name: Chad Wing Hometown: Park City, UT Graduation Year: 2016 Major: Mechanical Engineering Campus Activities: Living in the math lab...

• Austin Gibbs '14

Meet Campus Cutie, Austin Gibbs. He plays football for the Utah Utes, and yes he is single!

• Bret Helton '16

Name: Bret Helton Hometown: Colorado Springs, CO Graduation Year: 2016 Major: Entrepreneurship Campus Activities: Baseball Relationship...

• Kevin Carter '15

Name: Kevin Carter Hometown: Yorba Linda, CA Graduation Year: 2015 Major: Civil Engineering and Business Campus Activities: Greek and...

• Krissi Karren '17

Name: Krissi Karren Hometown: Cottonwood Heights, UT Graduation Year: 2017 Major: Journalism Campus Activities: Her Campus Utah, Bennion...

• Daniel Rueckert '16

This week's campus cutie is Daniel Rueckert. Daniel is a kind, sports loving, down-to-earth guy. He is currently a junior here at the U and...

• Nelson Kent '16

Nelson Kent is one smooth talker, a romantic, and hilarious guy. He is one Campus Cutie you're gonna want to read all about! He's majoring in Biology (Pre Med) here at the U, and is the Director of Community Service for the Union Programming Council (UPC). Be sure to find out what his ideal date is because we guarantee you'll be head-over-heels once you do!

• Soon Tae Chung '17

Meet Soon Tae Chung, a Her Campus Utah campus cutie! Stylish and business savvy, he’s looking for a girl that can keep up! As a man of many talents that range from drawing to outdoor rock climbing adventures, you’ll never have a boring time. For a friendly guy and a fun time, ladies, look no further!

• Clarence Smith IV '17

Meet Clarence Smith IV, a Her Campus Utah campus cutie! Majoring in Psychology and Communications, this smooth talker knows just how to make a girl laugh. As a linebacker for Utah’s football team, his energetic personality suits him well on and off the field. After a game you can find him hanging out with friends having a good time, but don’t worry ladies when he’s with you it’s snacks, snuggles, and Netflix.

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style