Her Campus Utah Campus Cuties

• Max Kilcoyne '15

Retiring from his presidency at Sigma Phi Epsilon, Max's next step is to pursue his goal to become a doctor. You can win over his heart by making lasagna (because we all know they way to a man's heart is through his stomach)! Max is a cutie for sure, but play it cool collegiettes and don't swoon too hard ;)

• Shykell Ledford '16

This week's campus cuties is one of our very own writers! Hopefully you've read some of her articles before. Here's your chance to get to...

• Minna Park '17

Name: Minna Park Hometown: Kansas City, Missouri Graduation Year: 2017 Major: Pre-Medical Laboratory Science Campus Activities: Alpha Chi...

• Teresa Wilson '17

Name: Teresa Wilson Hometown: San Diego, CA Graduation Year: 2017 Major: Communications Relationship Status: Single Describe yourself in 3...

• Ryan Snow '15

Name: Ryan Snow Hometown: Olympia, Washington Graduation Year: 2015 Major: Business Administration and Pre-Med On-Campus Activities: Utah...

• Best Friends: Jade Medsker & Kenley Cutrubus

I JUST COULDN'T DECIDE! I mean look at these two! I've known Jade and Kenley for a couple years now and they're honestly two of the most beautiful, fun, and intelligent girls I've ever met. That is why I knew they both needed to be featured as this week's Campus Cutie. Aside from being hands down two of the hottest girls on campus, they are perfect examples of students getting involved, and have the best personalities. They're like a real life Serena and Blair. When asked to describe their friendship in three words, these two ladies chose: simple, selfless, and supportive. Trust me. you're going to want to read on!

• Birthday Girl: Julianne Skrivan

I am so thrilled about this Campus Cutie! Not only is she a cutie, but she's one of Her Campus Utah's very own. Julianne is one of the future editor-in-chiefs for us, taking over fall 2015 semester. Bonus: Today (March 27th) is Julianne's birthday!! So please everyone be sure to wish Julianne the happiest of birthdays! Happy birthday Julianne, we at Her Campus Utah love you!!

• Brian Belt '17

Name: Brian Belt Hometown: Holladay, UT Graduation Year: 2017 Major: Exercise & Sport Science/ Clinical Pediatric Research Campus...

• Parker Wootton '16

Ladies just as we were losing hope in finding a gentleman, I stumbled across Parker. This intriguing member of Sigma Chi Fraternity will leave you wanting more, leaving the men of lesser quality in your life behind. His parents raised him right and taught him how to treat a woman. Any of us would be lucky to cuddle up with Parker, watch the History channel and snack on popcorn and Skittles.

• Jesse Reifsnyder '17

Name: Jesse Reifsnyder Hometown: Philadelphia, PA Graduation Year: 2017 Major: Exercise and Sports Science Campus Activities: Sigma Chi...

• Dane Larson '18

It's no secret that the Larson family is one of the best things to happen to our campus (Anders Larson anyone?!).

• Mike Alder '15

Meet this weeks Campus Cutie, Mike Alder. Mike is majoring in Marketing here at the U and is a member of the U of U Marketing Club. The best place to find Mike is probably studying on the second floor of the Marriott Library or on late night food runs to The Pie with friends. We at Her Campus Utah think that Mike is a great catch! Get to know more about Mike below and then try to tell us you aren't totally crushing!

• Trevor Teerlink '17

Name: Trevor Teerlink Hometown: Saratoga, CA Graduation Year: 2017 Major: Mechanical Engineering Campus Activities: Greek life, Triangle...

• Anders Larson '15

Anders Larson is a sweetheart from Minnesota. He is a member of the Phi Delta Theta Fraternity and the Dirt Riders Society. If you happen to run into him at a party or on campus, make sure to have him tell you a story of home. He will leave you laughing and wishing you grew up there. Ladies, be careful or he might just steal your heart without you even knowing it!

• Chad Wing '16

Name: Chad Wing Hometown: Park City, UT Graduation Year: 2016 Major: Mechanical Engineering Campus Activities: Living in the math lab...

• Austin Gibbs '14

Meet Campus Cutie, Austin Gibbs. He plays football for the Utah Utes, and yes he is single!

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style