Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Utah Celebrities

Kate Childers: Panhellenic President

By Ellie Briggs
October 25, 2014 - 4:35pm

Kate Childers is a Delta Gamma sorortity sister, the Director of Programming for Delta Gamma, and serves as the Panhellenic President. She is an incredible female leader on campus at the U and that is why we are so excited to call her our Campus Celebrity. Find out what inspires Kate and what a typical day entails for her! READ MORE

Zoe Jefferies: Coins for Cancer

By Ellie Briggs
October 18, 2014 - 3:00am

Zoe Jefferies deserves more than the title of Campus Celebrity. Zoe started the Coins for Cancer student group at the University of Utah to help raise money for the Huntsman Cancer Institute. Since bringing Coins to Cancer to the U just this semester, the group already has forty students involved! That's forty jugs around campus for students to donate coins to, to help raise money for cancer! Zoe is doing amazing work here on campus and we at Her Campus Utah are so excited to have her as one of our Campus Celebrities! READ MORE

Mary Neville: UPC Executive Director

By Ellie Briggs
October 10, 2014 - 6:50pm

It is an honor to have Mary Neville, the Executive Director of UPC, as one of our Campus Celebrities. Mary is a fun loving and outgoing person who is majoring in Mathematics with a minor in Athropology. She is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and truly believes in helping others and making sure everyone feels like they belong. Her Campus Utah was given the opportunity to talk to Mary and hear what she has to say on her time here at the U. READ MORE

Carissa Flinders: GUESS? Intern

By Ellie Briggs
October 3, 2014 - 3:00am

Carissa Flinders landed an internship most girls dream about. Last summer she packed her bags and moved to Los Angeles, California to intern for GUESS?, the global brand of young, sexy and adventurous lifestyle, with a complete line of apparel and accessories. After returning to Utah to finish her last year, she didn't hesitate to step right into her next internship. Currently, Carissa is one of Spotify's Campus Influencers here at the U. Her Campus Utah talked with Carissa about her experience with GUESS?, and we couldn't wait to share it with you! READ MORE

Janie Despain

By Ellie Briggs
September 27, 2014 - 3:54am

Janie Despain is a student here at the University of Utah and has a voice most would kill for. She sings like a goddess. READ MORE

Paige Peery & Madeline Rencher: VS PINK Ute Reps

By Ellie Briggs
September 19, 2014 - 2:10pm

We know you know them. They have become the most sought after girls on campus by every woman going to school at the University of Utah. They are the VS PINK Utah reps. Meet Paige Peery and Madeline Rencher! Paige and Madeline are the go to girls for all things PINK. They know what Ute girls want (anything that says PINK), and they know how to give it to them. That's why we are honored to call them our Campus Celebrities. Her Campus Utah got a chance to talk with the reps, and here is what they had to say! READ MORE

Ellie & Mietra: Co-Presidents and Campus Correspondents

By Kayla Van Hoose
September 13, 2014 - 1:22am

This week's Campus Celebrities are Her Campus Utah's very own Ellie and Mietra. Both Ellie and Mietra are the Co-Presidents. Co-Editor-in-Chiefs, and Campus Correspondents for Her Campus Utah. READ MORE

David Toledo: Co-Founder of Power Practical

By Ellie Briggs
September 4, 2014 - 3:00am

David Toledo graduated from the University of Utah in the spring of 2013 with a bachelor’s degree in Materials Science and Engineering. Since graduating David co-founded Power Practical and invented the Power Pot with friend and business partner Paul Slusser. Both David and Paul made an appearance on ABC’s hit reality show, “Shark Tank”, to present Power Practical’s Power Pot to the sharks. READ MORE

Madison Black: Student Body Vice President

By Ellie Briggs
April 18, 2014 - 4:30am

Madison Black was just recently elected as the ASUU Student Body Vice President, as part of the Vision Party. She will be serving along side ASUU Student Body President, Justin Spangler. Madison is from Holladay, UT and is majoring in Biomedical Engineering. She is apart of ASUU, the Honors College, the Student Alumni Board, a Primary Children's Medical Center volunteer, and a Campus Life Mentor. When not serving as Vice President and studying for school, Madison likes to relax by vacationing at a beach, reading, watching movies, and spending time with her friends and family. Madison is a very hardworking student whose main goal in life is to make a change in this world. We at Her Campus Utah believe she is an inspiration and a great role model for...

Mallory Rogers: Pageant Queen and Female Boxer

By Ashley Frederickson
April 10, 2014 - 3:00am

Her Campus Utah's very own health and fitness writer, Mallory Rogers, was crowned Miss Panoramaland 2013 in August and still seems to find the time to box, eat healthy, attend college, write for Her Campus Utah, and prepare for the upcoming Miss Utah Competition in June. This girl is a powerhouse and a huge inspiration! Her Campus Utah sat down with Mallory to find out how she does it. READ MORE