Her Campus Utah Campus Celebrities

• Campus Celebrity: Esther Blanco

Alright collegiettes, I know we all have that one person in our lives that represents everything badass, and for this week’s Campus...

• Campus Celebrity: Kasy Galindo

When you're a collegiette, one of the best experiences is to give back to the community. The Alpha Chi Omega sorority at the University of...

• Campus Celebrity: Jerris Goodman

Jerris is a gorgeous colliegette here at the University of Utah who pours her heart and soul into everything she does. To some it may seem...

• Campus Cutie: Jaden Brooks

Meet this weeks Campus Cutie, Jaden Brooks! A sophomore at the U, Jaden is a double major and actively involved in Greek Life. Before he...

• Campus Celebrity: Alexis Matthews

Alexis Matthews embodies everything that it means to be a Collegiette. She’s stylish, intelligent, driven, and seriously hard working. She...

• SoMo LIVE in Salt Lake City

SoMo is quick to become one of the biggest selling artists, after his release of the hit single, Ride, went Platinum, we knew this...

• Shykell Ledford & Julianne Skrivan: New Campus Correspondents

The time has come for Mietra and I to say goodbye to this amazing chapter we have built. It's one of the hardest things we've ever had to do, but we couldn't be more excited to leave Her Campus Utah in the hands of Shykell Ledford and Julianne Skrivan.

• David Toledo: Co-Founder of Power Practical

David Toledo graduated from the University of Utah in the spring of 2013 with a bachelor’s degree in Materials Science and Engineering. Since graduating David co-founded Power Practical and invented the Power Pot with friend and business partner Paul Slusser. Both David and Paul made an appearance on ABC’s hit reality show, “Shark Tank”, to present Power Practical’s Power Pot to the sharks.

• Ambra Jackson: Next Year's Student Body President

We have a very important woman to introduce you to, Ambra Jackson! Aside from being a complete sweetheart, awesome sorority sister, and complete bad a**, Ambra, as Snow Party’s presidential candidate, has earned the opportunity to represent the U of U next year as student body president. Now, let's get to know her a little better!

• Madison Bishop: Cancer Survivor

For Madison Kristina Bishop, the 2014-2015 school year will be one to remember. She went from being an enthusiast for art and music and a sophomore in college with big dreams, to being faced with a diagnoses that came as a surprise. After pushing off getting a check up for a couple months, she went in to her doctor where she was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Now, Madison is cancer free and encourages other collegiette’s to always put themselves first when it comes to health.

• Lindsey Smith: Radio City Rockette

Lindsey Smith was Utah's Jr. Miss in 2003 and later became Miss Murray in 2007 while attending the University of Utah. She graduated that...

• Adam and Sam Webster: UGurt Co-Founders

UGurt. You all know it and you all love it, and we couldn't agree more (I mean, we did have our 1st Birthday Bash there)! UGurt has become a staple for collegiettes who go to the University of Utah, so we couldn't think of anything better than getting to know the amazing minds behind that delicious frozen yogurt. Meet Adam and Sam Webster, our Campus Celebrities, and the co-founders of UGurt!

We Recommend

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style