Her Campus Utah Campus Celebrities

• Kuvo: The Campus Dog

The one and only Kovu is this week’s campus celebrity. For all you avid animal lovers, dogs are just as equal as human’s right? You know you know him. He's campus' most known dog!

• Mallory Rogers: Fear No Fight

Her Campus Utah is honored to call Mallory Rogers, a former Her Campus Utah writer, our Campus Celebrity. She may look familiar, as she has been a Campus Celebrity before, but she just keeps reaching greater heights and continuing to impress us. We couldn't resist featuring her one more time. Mallory has created a new blog called Fear No Fight. The blog is about her journey to recovery after being sexually abused. Her blog is super inspiring and we couldn't be more proud. See what Mallory has to say about her new and fastly growing blog!

• Abby Shettig: Half the Sky Ambassador

We’ve all heard Gandhi’s words, “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others,” and have felt inspired. But how many of us can say we’ve felt inspired enough to actually do volunteer work? Campus Celebrity, Abby Shettig, can say she has and show you how great volunteer service really is! Abby has done and is doing amazing volunteer work on our very own campus. Her newest endeavor is being a campus ambassador for the Half the Sky Movement. Half the Sky is a movement that seeks to help oppressed women around the world.

• Autumn Lieu: Fashion Stylist

Her Campus Utah is beyond thrilled to feature Autumn Lieu as our Campus Celebrity! Autumn is one of Her Campus Utah's top fashion writers, but also an amazing stylist's assistant. She is so great at what she does, and literally one of my fashion role models. Here is what Autumn has to say about her amazing job:

• Kate Childers: Panhellenic President

Kate Childers is a Delta Gamma sorortity sister, the Director of Programming for Delta Gamma, and serves as the Panhellenic President. She is an incredible female leader on campus at the U and that is why we are so excited to call her our Campus Celebrity. Find out what inspires Kate and what a typical day entails for her!

• Zoe Jefferies: Coins for Cancer

Zoe Jefferies deserves more than the title of Campus Celebrity. Zoe started the Coins for Cancer student group at the University of Utah to help raise money for the Huntsman Cancer Institute. Since bringing Coins to Cancer to the U just this semester, the group already has forty students involved! That's forty jugs around campus for students to donate coins to, to help raise money for cancer! Zoe is doing amazing work here on campus and we at Her Campus Utah are so excited to have her as one of our Campus Celebrities!

• Mary Neville: UPC Executive Director

It is an honor to have Mary Neville, the Executive Director of UPC, as one of our Campus Celebrities. Mary is a fun loving and outgoing person who is majoring in Mathematics with a minor in Athropology. She is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and truly believes in helping others and making sure everyone feels like they belong. Her Campus Utah was given the opportunity to talk to Mary and hear what she has to say on her time here at the U.

• Carissa Flinders: GUESS? Intern

Carissa Flinders landed an internship most girls dream about. Last summer she packed her bags and moved to Los Angeles, California to intern for GUESS?, the global brand of young, sexy and adventurous lifestyle, with a complete line of apparel and accessories. After returning to Utah to finish her last year, she didn't hesitate to step right into her next internship. Currently, Carissa is one of Spotify's Campus Influencers here at the U. Her Campus Utah talked with Carissa about her experience with GUESS?, and we couldn't wait to share it with you!

• Janie Despain

Janie Despain is a student here at the University of Utah and has a voice most would kill for. She sings like a goddess.

• Paige Peery & Madeline Rencher: VS PINK Ute Reps

We know you know them. They have become the most sought after girls on campus by every woman going to school at the University of Utah. They are the VS PINK Utah reps. Meet Paige Peery and Madeline Rencher! Paige and Madeline are the go to girls for all things PINK. They know what Ute girls want (anything that says PINK), and they know how to give it to them. That's why we are honored to call them our Campus Celebrities. Her Campus Utah got a chance to talk with the reps, and here is what they had to say!

• David Toledo: Co-Founder of Power Practical

David Toledo graduated from the University of Utah in the spring of 2013 with a bachelor’s degree in Materials Science and Engineering. Since graduating David co-founded Power Practical and invented the Power Pot with friend and business partner Paul Slusser. Both David and Paul made an appearance on ABC’s hit reality show, “Shark Tank”, to present Power Practical’s Power Pot to the sharks.