Her Campus Utah Snapshot

• 4 Perfect Easter Outfit Ideas

Easter is only a week away. Are you collegiettes ready to celebrate the cutest, most springy day of the year?! Easter's the day we get to wear the most perfect, pastel outfit and paint eggs while playing with cute, little bunnies. In case you're not quite prepared for this festive day, we are here to help. Her Campus Utah has chosen 4 outfits that we think are absolutely perfect for Easter, and will make you look fabulous!

• 7 Approved Sunglasses for Spring Break

It's here, it's here, spring break is finally here! I don't know about all of you but for me it's officially spring break, and if it's not for you, only one more day! All week we have been asking where you're headed and it sounds to me like everyone is headed to the beach. If you're stuck here in Salt Lake City, it's ok because it's going to be pure sunshine here too. So, whether it's the beach, southern Utah, or here in Salt Lake City, you're gonna need some sunglasses (preferrably new because who doesn't love new things?)! Here are 7 sunglasses that are Her Campus Utah approved and should be with you at all times this spring break!

• Sun Hats, Sun Hats, and More Sun Hats

That's — right sun hats, sun hats, and more sun hats. I've said it before and I'll say it again, sun hats are more favorite accessory! I don't care what season it is, there is a sun hat for it. In honor of spring break coming up and all of you collegiettes jet setting off to the sun and sand, I've compiled a list of my favorite sun hats that would be perfect for a spring break vacation. You're welcome!

• 5 Swimsuits You'll Want for Spring Break

Going any place fun this spring break? Maybe on a cruise to the Bahamas or an all inclusive hotel in Mexico (I wish!)? We at Her Campus Utah want to make sure you're prepared for some fun in the sun. Here are five swimsuits you'll want for your spring break trip. Trust us, you'll be sporting the most in style suits and look hot while doing it!

• To Bob or Not to Bob?

To bob or not to bob? That seems to be the question all last year and now this year. The long bob is the most in style haircut right now. Everyone seems to be doing it, and dare I say I love it! Many celebrities have been chopping off their locks and rocking this hairstyle. I will be next to rock this look, after I muster up the courage to cut off my years of hard work. Here are some celebrities who have inspired me to believe that the long bob hairstyle is my next haircut!

• 5 Must-Have Fashion Trends for Spring 2015

Yes, it may say snow's in our forecast this weekend, but we don't believe it! With the weather we've been having it is time to prepare for spring, and by that we mean your wardrobe. New York Fashion Week is currently going on and the trends for spring 2015 are on point. Here are five fashion trend must-haves for you to rock on campus!

• 3 Things to Splurge on For Your Closet

There are many things I believe every girl should splurge on for her closet, but I'm only going to tell you about three that will actually benefit you. I know that as college students, we are collecting change for spending money and can't just go out and spend hundreds of dollars! We all want to look stylish and fashionable, so there are three things girls should save their money for. Instead of going out to buy cheap imitators, invest in products that will last a long time and achieve the look you're going for. Think about this: would you rather buy one pair of shoes that will last years or buy a pair that will only last two months? Always remember, it's quality over quantity! Here are the three items you should be saving up for:

• 9 Airport Fashion Do's Inspired by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has definitely become a girl crush for many collegiettes™. She always looks so incredibly flawless when at the airport, events, running errands, and even when leaving the gym. For your travel home for the holidays or vacation this winter break, we are going to take a few style tips from the former super model, and actress to help inspire your perfect airport outfit! Here are 9 airport fashion do's inspired by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to keep you looking chic at 20,000 feet:

• 3 Holiday Party Dresses that Won't Break the Bank

Ever since I was a little girl, I loved dressing up for holidays. I remember that my mom would always put me in black or red sparkly velvet dresses for Christmas parties – and I loved it. Now, here I am, 21 years old, and I still love to dress up for holiday parties! If you love dressing up like I do, the holidays are one of the best times to do so. The holidays are also a great time to be a little daring and wear something that you normally wouldn’t to a party. However, it can be a little hard to find the perfect holiday dress without breaking your budget. Lucky for you, I have found 3 great holiday party dresses that won’t drain your bank account:

• 4 Winter Scarves to Wear this Season

Winter weather has fast approached, but there’s no need to feel blue! Stay warm, yet stylish with these top picks for the best winter scarves. Match any outfit and any mood with this can’t miss accessory!

• 4 Ways To Get New York Chic Style

Watching Gossip Girl re-runs, walking down the streets of New York City, or by even looking at all style blogs, you'll notice New york girls have the chicest style. And the best part about their style... it's not hard to achieve at all! You just need a few tips to help achieve the perfect New york look!

• 4 Reasons Why You Need a Sweater Dress

It's cold out there; winter time is quickly approaching. You know what that means though collegiettes™... SWEATER WEATHER! It's the best time of the year, and this year instead of just wearing any sweater, vamp it up with a sweater dress! This will make you more stylish, but still just as warm. Still not a good enough reason? Well let me keep going and tell you four simple reasons why you should be rocking a sweater dress!

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style