Her Campus Utah Snapshot

• Top 7 Celebrity Looks From Coachella

The most famous and amazing music festival, Coachella, is coming to an end for the year (the last day is Sunday, 4/19), and many celebrities were in attendance for both weekends. Our favorite thing about Coachella is not only the music, of course, but also the fashion. Oh, the fashion!

• 5 Ways to Dress Up Your Graphic Tee

Graphic tees are becoming a big trend for spring, and there are more ways to wear them than just paired with jeans. Her Campus Utah is here...

• 8 Times Khloe Kardashian Owned Instagram

Khloe Kardashian is my absolute favorite Kardashian. She always has and always will be. She's hilarious and fun, and bases her Instagram off just that. It's almost impossible to not to like all of the photos she posts.

• Fashion Must Have: Ring Stacks

Ring stacks. They were in style last year, and guess what, they’re in style this year. We’ve seen them on multiple celebrities and fashionistas, and we all wonder if we can pull that style off.

• 10 Models Who's Off-Duty Styles You Need to Steal

You know who they are. They're all over the front pages of magazines, Instagrams, blogs, E! News, and more. These models have style, and all of us know it. We want to look like them and dress like them because let's face it, they're chic and fabulous. They look flawless with bedhead, or completely dolled up on the runway. Here are ten supermodels whose off-duty, street style is exactly what we need and should steal immediately!

• 4 Perfect Easter Outfit Ideas

Easter is only a week away. Are you collegiettes ready to celebrate the cutest, most springy day of the year?! Easter's the day we get to wear the most perfect, pastel outfit and paint eggs while playing with cute, little bunnies. In case you're not quite prepared for this festive day, we are here to help. Her Campus Utah has chosen 4 outfits that we think are absolutely perfect for Easter, and will make you look fabulous!

• 7 Approved Sunglasses for Spring Break

It's here, it's here, spring break is finally here! I don't know about all of you but for me it's officially spring break, and if it's not for you, only one more day! All week we have been asking where you're headed and it sounds to me like everyone is headed to the beach. If you're stuck here in Salt Lake City, it's ok because it's going to be pure sunshine here too. So, whether it's the beach, southern Utah, or here in Salt Lake City, you're gonna need some sunglasses (preferrably new because who doesn't love new things?)! Here are 7 sunglasses that are Her Campus Utah approved and should be with you at all times this spring break!

• Sun Hats, Sun Hats, and More Sun Hats

That's — right sun hats, sun hats, and more sun hats. I've said it before and I'll say it again, sun hats are more favorite accessory! I don't care what season it is, there is a sun hat for it. In honor of spring break coming up and all of you collegiettes jet setting off to the sun and sand, I've compiled a list of my favorite sun hats that would be perfect for a spring break vacation. You're welcome!

• 5 Swimsuits You'll Want for Spring Break

Going any place fun this spring break? Maybe on a cruise to the Bahamas or an all inclusive hotel in Mexico (I wish!)? We at Her Campus Utah want to make sure you're prepared for some fun in the sun. Here are five swimsuits you'll want for your spring break trip. Trust us, you'll be sporting the most in style suits and look hot while doing it!

• To Bob or Not to Bob?

To bob or not to bob? That seems to be the question all last year and now this year. The long bob is the most in style haircut right now. Everyone seems to be doing it, and dare I say I love it! Many celebrities have been chopping off their locks and rocking this hairstyle. I will be next to rock this look, after I muster up the courage to cut off my years of hard work. Here are some celebrities who have inspired me to believe that the long bob hairstyle is my next haircut!

• 5 Must-Have Fashion Trends for Spring 2015

Yes, it may say snow's in our forecast this weekend, but we don't believe it! With the weather we've been having it is time to prepare for spring, and by that we mean your wardrobe. New York Fashion Week is currently going on and the trends for spring 2015 are on point. Here are five fashion trend must-haves for you to rock on campus!

• 3 Things to Splurge on For Your Closet

There are many things I believe every girl should splurge on for her closet, but I'm only going to tell you about three that will actually benefit you. I know that as college students, we are collecting change for spending money and can't just go out and spend hundreds of dollars! We all want to look stylish and fashionable, so there are three things girls should save their money for. Instead of going out to buy cheap imitators, invest in products that will last a long time and achieve the look you're going for. Think about this: would you rather buy one pair of shoes that will last years or buy a pair that will only last two months? Always remember, it's quality over quantity! Here are the three items you should be saving up for:

• 9 Airport Fashion Do's Inspired by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has definitely become a girl crush for many collegiettes™. She always looks so incredibly flawless when at the airport, events, running errands, and even when leaving the gym. For your travel home for the holidays or vacation this winter break, we are going to take a few style tips from the former super model, and actress to help inspire your perfect airport outfit! Here are 9 airport fashion do's inspired by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to keep you looking chic at 20,000 feet:

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style