Her Campus Utah Snapshot

• 9 Airport Fashion Do's Inspired by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has definitely become a girl crush for many collegiettes™. She always looks so incredibly flawless when at the airport, events, running errands, and even when leaving the gym. For your travel home for the holidays or vacation this winter break, we are going to take a few style tips from the former super model, and actress to help inspire your perfect airport outfit! Here are 9 airport fashion do's inspired by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to keep you looking chic at 20,000 feet:

• 3 Holiday Party Dresses that Won't Break the Bank

Ever since I was a little girl, I loved dressing up for holidays. I remember that my mom would always put me in black or red sparkly velvet dresses for Christmas parties – and I loved it. Now, here I am, 21 years old, and I still love to dress up for holiday parties! If you love dressing up like I do, the holidays are one of the best times to do so. The holidays are also a great time to be a little daring and wear something that you normally wouldn’t to a party. However, it can be a little hard to find the perfect holiday dress without breaking your budget. Lucky for you, I have found 3 great holiday party dresses that won’t drain your bank account:

• 4 Winter Scarves to Wear this Season

Winter weather has fast approached, but there’s no need to feel blue! Stay warm, yet stylish with these top picks for the best winter scarves. Match any outfit and any mood with this can’t miss accessory!

• 4 Ways To Get New York Chic Style

Watching Gossip Girl re-runs, walking down the streets of New York City, or by even looking at all style blogs, you'll notice New york girls have the chicest style. And the best part about their style... it's not hard to achieve at all! You just need a few tips to help achieve the perfect New york look!

• 4 Reasons Why You Need a Sweater Dress

It's cold out there; winter time is quickly approaching. You know what that means though collegiettes™... SWEATER WEATHER! It's the best time of the year, and this year instead of just wearing any sweater, vamp it up with a sweater dress! This will make you more stylish, but still just as warm. Still not a good enough reason? Well let me keep going and tell you four simple reasons why you should be rocking a sweater dress!

• How to Shop in the Men's Department

Shopping in the men’s section has so many great benefits. There is double the amount of clothes to choose from, they are made from softer and comfier fabrics, and they tend to be perfect for achieving a laid back style. Here are some items you can snag from the men’s department (or your boyfriend's closet) to incorporate into your wardrobe:

• What to Wear on Your Fall Date

With fall time among us, the biggest question we all have is, "What do I wear for a fall date?" Well, have no worry! Her Campus Utah is going to help make all your problems go away...well at least the outfit problems! I'm going to show you four looks that will be perfect for the fall time weather! All of these looks will be perfect for pumpkin carving, a picnic outside, a walk in the canyons, drinking some apple cider, jumping in a pile of leaves, etc. And if you're not going on a date, these looks will get you that hot date and maybe something else at the end of the night (if you know what I mean)!

• 3 Things to Splurge on For Your Closet

There are many things I believe every girl should splurge on for her closet, but I'm only going to tell you about three that will actually benefit you. I know that as college students, we are collecting change for spending money and can't just go out and spend hundreds of dollars! We all want to look stylish and fashionable, so there are three things girls should save their money for. Instead of going out to buy cheap imitators, invest in products that will last a long time and achieve the look you're going for. Think about this: would you rather buy one pair of shoes that will last years or buy a pair that will only last two months? Always remember, it's quality over quantity! Here are the three items you should be saving up for:

• Be Spotted Wearing This Season's Biggest Trend: Leopard

The biggest fall trend you want to make sure you're spotted in is: leopard! This trend is so easy to pull off! There isn't a day I'm not wearing leopard print! It has always been one of my favorite prints, even if it's just a small pop of leopard on my nails to a huge pop with a leopard print dress. So you don't miss out of this fierce trend, here a many different ways you can incorporate leopard print in your everyday outfits:

• Boyfriend Jeans: A Must Try

I recently overcame my fear of boyfriends – boyfriend jeans, that is. Standing at a whopping 5’3 I was always intimidated by boyfriend jeans. I always felt that they wouldn’t fit me properly because I was too short to wear them. A few weeks ago, I mustered up some courage and took a pair into the fitting room. I ended up falling in love. How had I gone so long without even trying these on to see if they fit?! Ever since, I realized that you could make boyfriends work no matter what height you are! They have become one of my go-to pieces.

• 3 Ways to Wear a Faux Fur Vest

Fall is the best time to pull out the faux fur vest or even buy one! Fur or faux fur have always made very trendy and classic pieces, and...

• Pull Off Overalls in Any Situation

I've had my eye on a pair of overalls for a few months now. I will admit that I was a little hesitant at first about this trend coming back. After seeing the perfect pair at Target, I thought to myself "just try them on." I'm so glad that I did because not only are they super comfortable but they go with everything! What's not to love?

• How to Maintain Your Pastel Colored Hair

Pastel colored hair is the perfect fall trend to act as the final touch to your look. Whether you decide to go with the more popular colors, such as lavendar or pink, or go bold with blues and greens, you will not be disappointed with the results!

• 5 Must Have Lipstick Colors for Fall

This fall you need to have the perfect shade of lipstick to accent and top off your outfit of the day. If you're not wanting to accessorize your outfit or even wear much make up, lipstick is the perfect way to go and will help you achieve that "effortless"look. You will look like you took hours to get ready, when in reality you only took ten minutes! Her Campus Utah wants to make sure you choose the right shades for fall with the five must-have lipsticks for the season.

• Dress Like Style Icon Kylie Jenner

Kylie Jenner, a reality televison star from Keeping Up With the Kardashions , model, fashion designer with sister Kendall Jenner for Pac...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style