Campus Profile: Mohan Sudabattula

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Meet Mohan Sudabattula, a sophomore at the University of Utah! Mohan is a pretty rare person to come by, as he is not only incredibly smart, (3.77 GPA and a double major!!), but also one of the nicest people. After having the opportunity to interview Mohan I was able to learn more about him and see how he is so successful! Read on to find out more about this great guy!

The Basics

Name: Mohan Krishna Sudabattula

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: South Jordan, Utah

Major: Honors Biology and Honors Philosophy

GPA: 3.77

Extracurricular

Work: Biology Peer Advisor and Studies Viruses at The Department of Biology and BioChem.

Volunteer: Shriners Hospital for Children- Pediatric Orthotics and Prosthetics Services, Alternative Break Site Leader through The Bennion Center, and the Associate Director for the Board of Diversity at ASUU

Leadership: Running for Senator of The College of Science this semester, Pledge Class President of Spring 2016 Sigma Chi, and an On Campus Orientation Leader

Facts That Make Mohan Cool

Bucket List: Batman for the night (why haven’t I thought of this…?)

Best Place Traveled: India

Favorite Class Taken at The U: Empathy in Medicine and The Human Condition

Favorite College Memory: Being an orientation leader over the summer

Favorite Subjects: Biology and Philosophy

Favorite Study Spot: 24/7 Starbucks @ The University Hospital.

Dream Job: Pediatric Surgeon or President (Vote for Mohan!) 

Favorite Thing To Do in Your Downtime: Go out on dates or watch Netflix naked (by himself…?)

What would your best day ever include: A day where sleep is not needed and he can get everything done that he needs to.

Biggest Influence: Understanding that time is limited. Live it up man.

Relationship Status: In A Relationship- 3 years and going strong! 

Celebrity Crush: Tom Hardy, Scarlett Johansson

Pet Peeves: When you are talking to someone and they are on their phone or when people complain about their days. 

As you can see Mohan is very involved on campus and is an all around great guy. Although his dreams are big I think he is fully capable of being whatever he wants in life! If you see Mohan on campus don’t be afraid to say hi, and maybe vote for him when he is a presidential candidate.  

Brandi Lyn Johnson20 years old... but a child at heart. Pre-Nursing Major and working at Primary Children's Hospital.Changing the world one Netflix Series at a time.I think dogs are better than humans.I don't like the dark.  
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor