Campus Cutie: Justin Rea ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Name: Justin Rea

Graduation Year: 2014

Major: Exercise Science

Hometown: Cedar City, UT

On-Campus Activities: Phi Delta Theta Fraternity, MUSS and Physical Therapy Club

Relationship Status: Single

Meet Justin

Describe yourself in 3 words. Respectful, responsible and fun.

Name 3 things you cannot live without. Food, family and friends — the 3 F’s!

What is your dream job? Physical therapist for the Oakland Raiders

Who are your celebrity crushes? Kate Beckinsale and Jennifer Lawrence.

What is your party anthem? “Outta Your Mind” by Lil Jon & LMFAO

Boxers or briefs? Briefs.

Campus Life

What is your favorite class you have taken at the U? I don’t know if I have a favorite, but I learned the most in anatomy.

Best study spot on campus? Library, second floor, comfortable chairs away from the computers.

Best place to meet girls on campus? Greek row. If not there, then the field house.

Dating Life

Biggest turn on? Pretty smile and long hair.

Biggest turn off? Girls who act like they are better than everyone else.

Describe your ideal date. Watching a movie in a fort her and I just made, with good takeout from an awesome restaurant.

What is a girl trend you hate/ don’t understand? The need to take pictures of everything … even the food they eat.

U of U girls are the best because … They chose the best school to go to, which means they’re smart and make good decisions. Plus, they’re the prettiest girls compared to most colleges.

Vermont native. Salt Lake City resident. Ellie Briggs is currently majoring in Strategic Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations at the University of Utah. She is serving as the Campus Correspondent, Co-President, and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Utah, along with Mietra Aarabi. When Ellie is not focusing on her studies, writing, or editing countless articles, you can find her brunching with her sister and laughing at her own jokes. Follow her on Instagram @elliebriggs and Twitter @ellbriggs - she promises you won't get bored!