Her Campus Utah Blog

• Why White Girls Are Over The White Girl Stereotype

As I walked into Starbucks in my Steve Madden boots, leggings, Alex and Ani bracelets, and a North Face Jacket, I stood behind other girls in essentially the same outfit. I realized why the “white girl” stereotype had been created. We are viewed as being the same creature; a first world girl with an iPhone 6 and a perfect pinterest board for any and all occasions.

• 5 Quick Ways to De-Stress Your Life

We all have those moments in our life where we feel completely stressed out about our lives, and that can make us feel a little down about oursleves, causing the stress cycle to continue. Don't worry though because here are some easy tips to eliminate stress from your life. Stress that might be coming from a seemingly harmless source!

• Top 3 Reasons Why You're Considered a "Mean Girl"

I don't think I'm a mean girl, but it's definitely not something I'm new to hearing. Why are girls considered mean when they're witty and don't like drama? Not all girl's feel the need to be fake. I mean, I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking, right?! Here are the top 3 reasons why myself and others are considered a "mean girl."

• 5 Ways to Reduce Late Night Snacking

Often times, I find it hard to resist those "extra-gooey-double-trouble" chocolate goodies during late night studying sessions. Those high-calorie and high in sugar snacks can cause all sorts of problems for your digestive tract, skin, and your physique. Luckily for you, I have compiled 5 ways to reduce snacking at night and a few snack ideas to help you snack more healthily.

• Hawaiian Simplicity

The day began with a honey ginger latte at the furthest west bookstore in the United States and ended with red stained Sanuks. I found the...

• 5 Actors You Didn't Know Could Sing

They're our favorite onscreen actors because they can instantly make us cry and feel as if we were there in the scene of their latest blockbuster hit. But did you know? Some of them can even wow us with their voices like the angel's from above!

• Pose Your Way to a Better Picture

t’s no secret that you’ve got your best selfie pose down, but when you’re not in charge of the camera it’s harder to perfect your pose.

• Coming to You Live From Hawaii

Before I begin sharing all of the details about living on a beautiful sunny island, I want you to not be jealous, but appreciate how...

• Update Your Dorm in 6 Easy Steps

Her Campus Utah is going to help you venture away from your (probably) juvenile-looking home bedroom and make your dorm room complement the new, slightly more grown-up you!

• How to Get That Perfect Half-Up Top Knot Bun

The half-up top knot bun has been seen on fashion runways and celebrities, to fashion bloggers and girls in your city. Everyone seems to be rocking this trend! The half-up top knot bun is one of the easiest hairstyles for any occasion. It's perfect for going to class, on dates, to formals, the airport, for a hike etc. You name the place and time, and you'll definitely by able to rock this new hairstyle!

• Finals Survival Kit

It's that time of year again! The time where we spend countless hours in the library, living in sweats, eating endless amount of junk food, and never ever sleep. Yes that's right, finals week! Luckily for us at Her Campus Utah, Her Campus Nationals and our sponsors hooked us up with an amazing Finals Survival Kit so our finals week isn't so bad. We would like to thank Her Campus Nationals, Chipotle, LUNA bars, TRESemme, Cold-EEZE, Kettle Brand, CamelBak, Bayer's/The Timeline Project, chain & charcoal, baublebar, Aritzia, and Cosabella Underwear for spoiling us beyond belief! Take a look at all of these great gifts!

• 9 Winter Date Ideas

It can be hard coming up with fun date ideas with your significant other or crush that you have never done before. It is especially hard in the winter when it gets freezing and all you want to do is stay in and get a blanket. And that is totally fine sometimes, but we can't hibernate our winter away. Here are some date ideas that will make you want to get out there and actually enjoy some winter activities with your special someone.

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style