Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Utah Blog

5 Reasons You Still Should Trick-or-Treat

By Kelly Lasher
October 29, 2014 - 11:00pm

Are we ever really too old to go trick-or-treating? We say never! Here are 5 reasons you can still partake in your favorite Halloween tradition. READ MORE

A Girl's Guide to Watching Football

By Juli Cauley
October 24, 2014 - 3:30am

As womens we were never taught how to watch football like men. For some reason, men find it either incredibly attractive or incredibly annoying when we join in. That all depends on how we act thought! Here are some easy do's and don’ts for watching football with a man! READ MORE

My Roommate Woes Part III

By Shykell Ledford
October 20, 2014 - 3:00am

Welcome back collegiettes™! So far we’ve covered roommate woes from embarrassing mom texts to dealing with ant infestations. I’m sorry to report that, while this next tale leaves out critters, it highlights an all new aura of awkwardness. If you don’t recall from last week, my roommate (from the dorms) and I were planning on moving into a house down below campus the summer after my sophomore year. READ MORE

Back-to-School Survival Kit

By Ellie Briggs
October 19, 2014 - 3:00am

It's here! The fall Back-To-School Survival Kit has finally arrived and school is about to become a little easier! We at Her Campus Utah would like to thank Her Campus, Chipotle, LUNA bars, Garnier, Affinitas, Aeropostale, Nasty Gal, Tanda Zap, Clue, and European Wax Center for spoiling us beyond belief. Want to find out what we got?! Take a look! READ MORE

Lullabies by Lang Leav

By Ellie Briggs
October 18, 2014 - 4:12am

READ MORE

Instantly Up Your Confidence

By Annalise Sauter
October 14, 2014 - 2:49pm

We’ve all been there, when you’re just not feeling your best. Sometimes it’s a reaction to an extenuating circumstance—while other times the self-doubt seems to hit without warning. No worries though, Her Campus Utah has you covered! Take a peek at these simple confidence boosting tricks; they are surefire ways to improve your mood with minimal effort. READ MORE

My Roommate Woes Part II

By Shykell Ledford
October 8, 2014 - 3:00am

Welcome back to the chronology of my roommate miseries. I hope you enjoyed reading last week about my naïve decision to live with my mom for freshman year. Quick recap: just don’t. Got it? I sure hope so. I learned this a little too late, but your mom will still feed you if you move out! Anyway, let’s move on. Next up on my tragic narrative – University of Utah dorms. READ MORE

Five Things to Know Before Choosing Where to Study Abroad

By Kayla Van Hoose
October 3, 2014 - 12:24am

Planning to study abroad can be a stressful process. There is so much to choose from between where you want to go, what program you want to join, and where you want to stay. These five tips will help your planning process be a little less stressful, so you can focus on just how great of a time you're going to have! READ MORE

My Roommate Woes Part I

By Shykell Ledford
September 29, 2014 - 6:58pm

Graduated. YES! College here I come. It’s going to be great. Just like the movies. I’ll live with fabulous girls, and we’ll go to all the parties (looking fly as hell) and we’ll be best friends forever! Wrong. So wrong. I don’t know if I’m the only person this has happened to, but living situations since leaving my dad’s house have been, well a nightmare. Thankfully a hilarious nightmare, so I’ll survive! I'm writing this to let everyone who has had terrible roommates know, you are not alone. So, please sit back, relax, and enjoy my roomate woes! READ MORE

Concert Do's and Don'ts

By Kelly Lasher
September 26, 2014 - 6:57pm

B.o.B. and Vic Mensa made an appearance at the University of Utah last Friday and gave an unforgettable performace. At the concert we noticed a few concert do's and don'ts you should be knowledgable about for the next big show you attend. These tips will make you a concert pro so, you can enjoy the music and not worry about carrying a big purse, or ruining your shoes. We have your backs collegiettes! READ MORE