Her Campus Utah Blog

• If You Don't Tell Anyone, Did You Really Go To The Gym?

You work hard for the body you have, so go ahead and show it off. You eat healthy all the time when really all you want is a cheeseburger and a chocolate shake. Your will power is incredible. You exercise regularly and you have been able to mold your body into the body you have always wanted. You work so hard and have seen such great results that you should be able to give pointers to everyone out there, especially all of your social media followers.

• 5 Ways to Get Through Finals Week and Celebrate Your Summer

If you haven't been able to tell yet, our main goal is to make your finals week as easy and smooth as possible! We've given you study tips, outfit ideas, a playlist, and now we are giving you ways to sail through finals and start celebrating your summer break. This article would not be possible without our amazing sponsors and of course Her Campus Nationals! Collegiettes, it's time to take a study break, or if your officially done with finals, take your summer break and celebrate your life and amazing second semester with these 5 ways!

• 12 Things I Would Tell My Freshman Self

With my final year of my undergrad career coming to a close, I find myself reflecting on the decisions I’ve made while in college, both good and bad. These are the things I wish I could tell my freshman self. But since time travel isn’t a thing, I will eagerly share them with my younger sisters, my protégé’s, and all of you lovely readers who still have time left to learn from my…unique choices. Some of my tips are general, others specific to me personally, but hopefully something useful will be gleaned from this listicle by someone at some point.

• Guilt Free Dreaming Induced Midnight Munchies

For whatever reason, when I 'm awake I catch myself needing a snack before bed. I always scold myself for doing so, which is why I decided to do some in depth research on guilt free midnight snacks that also induce your dreams and help you achieve a more restful sleep.

• 12 Must-Read Celebrity Blogs

Blogs are everywhere and everyone does it. Either you write a blog yourself, or you read many of them faithfully, everyday. Not only are...

• 5 Ways To Ring In Summer During Finals Week

Summer's on it's way, and we're all getting super antsy and anxious because before summer comes finals. Oh, the dreaded finals week! Want to celebrate this warm weather a little sooner than you thought? Here are 5 ways to ring in summer during finals week!

• 9 Things We Really Want to Say on Social Media

Admit it. We're all a little fake on social media. We like to keep up appearances and be super nice to people, when in reality we want to tell them how we really feel. We want to say that Facebook isn't a therapy session, Instagram is for pictures other than just selfies and food, and if I send you a Snapchat you better not screenshot that no matter what it is. If you can't or won't say it, we will. We're admitting to everything we've ever wanted to say on Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat!

• The 9 Worst Things You Could Possibly Do After a Breakup

Whether it was his fault, yours, or things are just weren't working out anymore, a breakup will always hurt. After all the time you two spent together you might find that letting go is hard to do. The emotions you have of sadness, dissapointment, and anger will take you for a wild ride! Her Campus Utah is here to help and make sure you handle your breakup with grace. No matter how hard it is, try not to do these nine things.

• 5 Steps to Stop Procrastinating

The end of the semester (wahoo!) is only a few weeks away, and that means finals are about to be upon us. As a way to get a jump start on your studying and an easy A, here are 5 easy steps to stop procrastinating so you can open your text books and study on!

• 5 Dorm-Friendly Core Exercises

It is officially spring, which means summer is just around the corner! It is time to get your body into tip-top shape. Here are five core...

• You're Beautiful Just the Way You Are

While sipping on my fat free vanilla latte that I just bought at the Barnes and Noble Starbucks, I scanned the magazine covers, in a desperate search to pair my morning coffee with some quality celebrity gossip. My eyes darted over Miley Cyrus’s tongue and Taylor Swift’s newest rumored boyfriend, but got stuck at the covers featuring the bikini-clad women. My five dollar latte began to taste rancid as I stared at the spidery long legs, perfect 6 pack abs, freshly tanned, long haired, beautiful armed women with the taunting title of “6-Weeks To a Perfect 6 Pack.”

• Cheerleading Lessons That Apply to Adult Life

I find myself waking up thinking, “I do not want to be an adult today.” Well, whether I want to or not I have to roll out of bed and start yet another day being a functioning 20-year-old in society. I look back to a very similar situation; waking up at 5:00 in the morning thinking, “I do not want to go to cheer practice.” After the blood, sweat, and tears I went through being a cheerleader I am finding how much of it has helped with the blood, sweat, and tears of being an adult.

• Get Your Her Campus Book Now

Have you heard?! Her Campus is coming out with their very own book just for all of you collegiettes! The book is called The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life, and has everything you could ever need to know about surviving in college.

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style