This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Name:  Austin Gibbs

Hometown:  St. George, UT

Graduation Year:  2014

Major:  Business Managment

Campus Activities:  Utah Football

Relationship Status:  Single

Meet Austin:

Describe yourself in 3 words.  I’m fun, duh.

What are three things you can’t live without?  I can’t live without my phone, women, and food of course.

What’s your dream job?  My dream job is owning a business.

What’s your party anthem?  My party anthem is anything that has G-Eazy in it!

Favorite food?  I love pizza and Chinese food!

What’s your guilty pleasure TV show?  Friday Night Lights.

What’s your favorite late night snack?  Almond Chocolate.

Who are your celebrity crushes?  Jessica Alba and Alex Morgan.

Do you have any secret talents?  Too many to count, lol! They’re a secret.

What’s your most embarrassing moment or story?  I’d probably have to say tripping over my own feet on a first date with a girl.

Boxers or briefs?  Boxers of course, they have better support.

Campus Life: 

What’s your favorite class you have taken at the U?  Sociology!  Because Mrs. Martinez is seriously the best teacher on the campus.

Best study spot?  In the library or at home.

Best place to meet girls?  Tinder…  Just kidding, at parties or just randomly meeting at an unexpected time.

What’s your best U of U memory?  Most likely going to Crimson Nights my freshman year!

Dating Life:

Biggest turn on?  Back tickles.

Biggest turn off?  Bad breathe.

What do you look for in a girl?  I look for personality and how well we can mesh together!

Describe your ideal date.  Chilling by a fire on top of a mountain.

What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done for a girl?  Stayed up till 4:00 a.m. on a game day waiting for my girlfriend to come home from SLC so I could see her.

What is a girl trend you hate/don’t understand?  Hipster style..

U of U girls are the best because…  They aren’t your average girls.  They are intelligent, fun, crazy, and every girl is different and unique in their own way!

Vermont native. Salt Lake City resident. Ellie Briggs is currently majoring in Strategic Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations at the University of Utah. She is serving as the Campus Correspondent, Co-President, and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Utah, along with Mietra Aarabi. When Ellie is not focusing on her studies, writing, or editing countless articles, you can find her brunching with her sister and laughing at her own jokes. Follow her on Instagram @elliebriggs and Twitter @ellbriggs - she promises you won't get bored!