Her Campus Utah Archives

• All About Coffee

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 02/28/2015 - 10:00 to 12:00
    Location: 
    Charming Beard Coffee, 3340 S 300 W, #2, SLC
  • Collage Art

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 02/25/2015 - 18:30 to 20:30
    Location: 
    Annex General Office (ANNEX)
  • 13 Rights Of Passage for Collegiette's Everywhere

By the time you are ready to strut down in a gradation cap and gown, all of these things have, at one time or another, happened. Back in the high school days, I thought that by the time I was in college I would have my whole life put together in a nice little walk-in closet. I would have a super hot boyfriend who weirdly resembled Zac Efron.

• Why White Girls Are Over The White Girl Stereotype

As I walked into Starbucks in my Steve Madden boots, leggings, Alex and Ani bracelets, and a North Face Jacket, I stood behind other girls in essentially the same outfit. I realized why the “white girl” stereotype had been created. We are viewed as being the same creature; a first world girl with an iPhone 6 and a perfect pinterest board for any and all occasions.

• To Bob or Not to Bob?

To bob or not to bob? That seems to be the question all last year and now this year. The long bob is the most in style haircut right now. Everyone seems to be doing it, and dare I say I love it! Many celebrities have been chopping off their locks and rocking this hairstyle. I will be next to rock this look, after I muster up the courage to cut off my years of hard work. Here are some celebrities who have inspired me to believe that the long bob hairstyle is my next haircut!

• 10 Fitness Quotes to Inspire You to Get in Shape

Guess what collegiettes? There's only a few more weeks until spring break and for you to achieve some rock hard abs. Sitting in your bed, eating Nutella, and watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. over and over again on Netflix is not going to help you. We at Her Campus Utah want you to feel confident and amazing in your bikini while lounging pool or beach side this spring break. Here are 10 fitness quotes to help inspire you to get up off your bum and workout!

• 6 T.V. Show Wardrobes We All Wish We Had

Have you ever been watching a T.V. show and had to pause it because you couldn't get over how cute one of the character's tops was, and you had to Google it right away to found out where you could buy it? Yeah, me too. There are some shows that I secretly just watch to get outfit ideas from, like Gossip Girl, duh (and of course because of Blair and Chuck's whirlwind romance)! Here are 6 T.V. show's whose wardrobes I wish I had, and you probably wish you had too!

• 5 Quick Ways to De-Stress Your Life

We all have those moments in our life where we feel completely stressed out about our lives, and that can make us feel a little down about oursleves, causing the stress cycle to continue. Don't worry though because here are some easy tips to eliminate stress from your life. Stress that might be coming from a seemingly harmless source!

• Parker Wootton '16

Ladies just as we were losing hope in finding a gentleman, I stumbled across Parker. This intriguing member of Sigma Chi Fraternity will leave you wanting more, leaving the men of lesser quality in your life behind. His parents raised him right and taught him how to treat a woman. Any of us would be lucky to cuddle up with Parker, watch the History channel and snack on popcorn and Skittles.

• Top 3 Reasons Why You're Considered a "Mean Girl"

I don't think I'm a mean girl, but it's definitely not something I'm new to hearing. Why are girls considered mean when they're witty and don't like drama? Not all girl's feel the need to be fake. I mean, I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking, right?! Here are the top 3 reasons why myself and others are considered a "mean girl."

• 5 Must-Have Fashion Trends for Spring 2015

Yes, it may say snow's in our forecast this weekend, but we don't believe it! With the weather we've been having it is time to prepare for spring, and by that we mean your wardrobe. New York Fashion Week is currently going on and the trends for spring 2015 are on point. Here are five fashion trend must-haves for you to rock on campus!

• Girl's Night Out

Event Date & Time: 
    Thu, 02/19/2015 - 18:00 to 20:30
    Location: 
    University of Utah Health Care South Jordan Health Center
  • Banff Film Festival

Event Date & Time: 
    Tue, 02/17/2015 (All day) to Thu, 02/19/2015 (All day)
    Location: 
    Kingsbury Hall
  • Where To Go For Your Weekend Getaway

We all get into ruts of everyday college life. School, study, work, repeat. It gets old real fast. It's important to make time to get away, even if it is just for the weekend. A small trip can be just what you need to recharge. Her Campus Utah wants to make your life easier, so we've found some great mini vacay spots that are easy and affordable. Grab some friends, get some snacks, and pack the car because you’re going on a road trip!

• MacKenzie Peyton: It's On Us

Have you heard about the It's On Us campaign? Student MacKenzie Peyton helped bring it to the U of U. We at Her Campus Utah were super excited to talk to her to find out more, and how all of you can get involved.

• How to Spend Your Valentine's Day

Valentine’s Day is here! For some this may be your favorite day of the year, and you love all the romance that comes with it. For others...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style