Her Campus Utah Archives

• Indian Art Market

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 10/18/2014 - 10:00 to 17:00
    Location: 
    Natural History Museum of Utah
  • Howard Clark Exhibition

Event Date & Time: 
    Tue, 10/14/2014 (All day) to Mon, 10/20/2014 (All day)
    Location: 
    Gittins Gallery
  • Instantly Up Your Confidence

We’ve all been there, when you’re just not feeling your best. Sometimes it’s a reaction to an extenuating circumstance—while other times the self-doubt seems to hit without warning. No worries though, Her Campus Utah has you covered! Take a peek at these simple confidence boosting tricks; they are surefire ways to improve your mood with minimal effort.

• Be Spotted Wearing This Season's Biggest Trend: Leopard

The biggest fall trend you want to make sure you're spotted in is: leopard! This trend is so easy to pull off! There isn't a day I'm not wearing leopard print! It has always been one of my favorite prints, even if it's just a small pop of leopard on my nails to a huge pop with a leopard print dress. So you don't miss out of this fierce trend, here a many different ways you can incorporate leopard print in your everyday outfits:

• 5 Must-Do's for the Halloween Season

Fall is upon us and Halloween is almost here! Don't miss out on the fun traditons you did as a kid just because you are now in college. It is fall break, so this is the perfect week to partake in these fun activities. Here are the 5 must-do's for the Halloween season:

• Mary Neville: UPC Executive Director

It is an honor to have Mary Neville, the Executive Director of UPC, as one of our Campus Celebrities. Mary is a fun loving and outgoing person who is majoring in Mathematics with a minor in Athropology. She is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and truly believes in helping others and making sure everyone feels like they belong. Her Campus Utah was given the opportunity to talk to Mary and hear what she has to say on her time here at the U.

• Soon Tae Chung '17

Meet Soon Tae Chung, a Her Campus Utah campus cutie! Stylish and business savvy, he’s looking for a girl that can keep up! As a man of many talents that range from drawing to outdoor rock climbing adventures, you’ll never have a boring time. For a friendly guy and a fun time, ladies, look no further!

• My Roommate Woes Part II

Welcome back to the chronology of my roommate miseries. I hope you enjoyed reading last week about my naïve decision to live with my mom for freshman year. Quick recap: just don’t. Got it? I sure hope so. I learned this a little too late, but your mom will still feed you if you move out! Anyway, let’s move on. Next up on my tragic narrative – University of Utah dorms.

• Boyfriend Jeans: A Must Try

I recently overcame my fear of boyfriends – boyfriend jeans, that is. Standing at a whopping 5’3 I was always intimidated by boyfriend jeans. I always felt that they wouldn’t fit me properly because I was too short to wear them. A few weeks ago, I mustered up some courage and took a pair into the fitting room. I ended up falling in love. How had I gone so long without even trying these on to see if they fit?! Ever since, I realized that you could make boyfriends work no matter what height you are! They have become one of my go-to pieces.

• 5 Easy Homemade Face Masks

We spend so much money buying the latest and greatest face masks when really all we need is in our fridge and kitchen cabinets. Natural...

• Fall Break

Event Date & Time: 
    Sun, 10/12/2014 (All day) to Sun, 10/19/2014 (All day)
    Location: 
    University of Utah
  • Crazy for Campus

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 10/06/2014 - 10:00 to 14:00
    Location: 
    Sig Ep front lawn
  • Carissa Flinders: GUESS? Intern

Carissa Flinders landed an internship most girls dream about. Last summer she packed her bags and moved to Los Angeles, California to intern for GUESS?, the global brand of young, sexy and adventurous lifestyle, with a complete line of apparel and accessories. After returning to Utah to finish her last year, she didn't hesitate to step right into her next internship. Currently, Carissa is one of Spotify's Campus Influencers here at the U. Her Campus Utah talked with Carissa about her experience with GUESS?, and we couldn't wait to share it with you!

• Five Things to Know Before Choosing Where to Study Abroad

Planning to study abroad can be a stressful process. There is so much to choose from between where you want to go, what program you want to join, and where you want to stay. These five tips will help your planning process be a little less stressful, so you can focus on just how great of a time you're going to have!

• 3 Ways to Wear a Faux Fur Vest

Fall is the best time to pull out the faux fur vest or even buy one! Fur or faux fur have always made very trendy and classic pieces, and...

• Clarence Smith IV '17

Meet Clarence Smith IV, a Her Campus Utah campus cutie! Majoring in Psychology and Communications, this smooth talker knows just how to make a girl laugh. As a linebacker for Utah’s football team, his energetic personality suits him well on and off the field. After a game you can find him hanging out with friends having a good time, but don’t worry ladies when he’s with you it’s snacks, snuggles, and Netflix.

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style