Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Utah Archives

B.o.B ft. Vic Mensa (Redfest 2014)

By Utah Contributor
September 16, 2014 - 8:36pm

1st Ticket Free w/Student ID, 2nd Ticket $5. General Admission: $25.00 READ MORE

Homecoming Week 2014

By Utah Contributor
September 16, 2014 - 8:33pm

"Believe in U" 2014 Homecoming Week includes something for everyone - community service projects, 5K, golf tournament, student dance, Songfest, tailgate parties, reunions and more. Check out the website for full details. READ MORE

U of U Farmers Market - Buzz About Bees

By Utah Contributor
September 16, 2014 - 12:28pm

The U of U Beekeepers Association will offer a tour of the honeybee hives at the Union and provide information about beekeeping, how to grow a bee-friendly garden, and how to get involved on campus. The University of Utah will host the 6th annual campus Farmers Market this fall. READ MORE

Adobe Day at the U

By Utah Contributor
September 16, 2014 - 12:07pm

Students, Faculty, and Staff are invited to attend Adobe Day on Library Plaza. There will be games, contests, download stations, and three, hour-long classes taught by Adobe experts to help users maximize the power of the Creative Cloud. Class Schedule:

11am - 12pm: Photoshop and Lightroom 1pm - 2pm: Web Design Made Easy      2pm - 3pm: Adobe’s Pro-Video tools
There will also be stations set up across campus to answer questions and help students, faculty and staff download the free software. READ MORE

Ellie & Mietra: Co-Presidents and Campus Correspondents

By Kayla Van Hoose
September 13, 2014 - 1:22am

This week's Campus Celebrities are Her Campus Utah's very own Ellie and Mietra. Both Ellie and Mietra are the Co-Presidents. Co-Editor-in-Chiefs, and Campus Correspondents for Her Campus Utah. READ MORE

Fall 2014 Trend: Jogger Jeans

By Carissa Flinders
September 12, 2014 - 3:00am

Your alarm goes off at 7:45 AM for class on a Monday morning.  You can’t help but think, “UGH!  Do I have to get ready today?”  This seems to be the struggle I face not only on Mondays, but EVERY day I have class.  I have always told myself that I need to look somewhat put together for class, so I've refused to let myself wear sweatpants… up until now.  Sweat pants in public?  Yes, it’s acceptable.  Let me explain… READ MORE

How to Zen Out Your Dorm Room

By Stephanie Matsen
September 12, 2014 - 3:00am

Christmas-Lights-in-Bedroom-42-1-Kindesign.jpg READ MORE

Jose Remes '18

By Ariana Weiss
September 11, 2014 - 3:00am

Jose Remes is as genuine and cool as they come; unafraid to get excited about his favorite things and open up about how much he treasures the people in his life. He's an actor and a writing major with a passion for storytelling and a special place in his heart for the California coastline. Jose is openminded and always eager to try new things, but if you're in the mood to cuddle up with some Thai food take-out and Netflix, he's game. But only if he gets to be the little spoon! READ MORE

3 Underrated Shows to Watch on Netflix

By Mietra Aarabi
September 11, 2014 - 3:00am

I don’t know about you guys but sometimes (always), I need to wind down after a hard week with some good ole TV. Movies, Netflix originals, Hulu, Xfinity, you name it; I watch it. But I’ve been dying lately somewhere between finishing Orange is the New Black too quickly and waiting for the newest season of "The Mindy Project" (oh my gosh, one week guys!) to come back. So what am I going to watch this week? What are you going to watch this week? Here are three of my favorite underrated things on Netflix to tide us all over until Mindy can soothe us all with her comedic blend of frivolity and wit again. READ MORE

Utah Women's Soccer vs. UNLV

By Kayla Van Hoose
September 11, 2014 - 12:25am

Be sure to wear black as Utah Ute women's soccer takes on UNLV for their blackout game! Go UTES! READ MORE