Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Utah Archives

You Know You Live In Utah When...

By Mietra Aarabi
April 10, 2014 - 3:00am

Let it be known that I have state pride.  I love this Beehive state.  It's been my home for as long as I can remember, Salt Lake City is MY city. That being said, I know as well as anybody that Utah and its residents have their quirks. So, let's kick back and laugh at ourselves a little! READ MORE

5 Ways Your Body Benefits from H2O

By MalloryRogers
April 9, 2014 - 4:00am

It is common knowledge that our bodies are made up of mostly water. Water is the life source of our planet and all species on it. It is basically free, yet somehow it is the most underutilized health tool out there! Here are some important ways that H2O can improve your quality of life, even if it's just by drinking a few more glasses a day! READ MORE

Grand Kerfuffle is One Big Party

By Emily Means
April 9, 2014 - 4:00am

“There is only one thing better than a good concert and that is a good concert that is free.” Troy Gulbrandsen, a U professor, was not alone in those sentiments. Over 4,000 concert-goers attended ASUU’s Grand Kerfuffle Friday night to mosh in the cold to performances by hip-hop newcomer Hoodie Allen, rap royalty Talib Kweli and Salt Lake-based act Burnell Washburn & The Druthers. READ MORE

Mike Alder '15

By Ellie Briggs
April 8, 2014 - 4:10am

Meet this weeks Campus Cutie, Mike Alder. Mike is majoring in Marketing here at the U and is a member of the U of U Marketing Club. The best place to find Mike is probably studying on the second floor of the Marriott Library or on late night food runs to The Pie with friends. We at Her Campus Utah think that Mike is a great catch! Get to know more about Mike below and then try to tell us you aren't totally crushing! READ MORE

Miranda Kerr Bares All

By Ellie Briggs
April 8, 2014 - 4:00am

Miranda Kerr, former Victoria's Secret Angel, is on the cover of GQ Magazine's U.K. May issue that was released last week.  She bares it all wearing nothing but a pair of knee-high socks.  This interview was not like most, Miranda got down and dirty on her love and sex life. READ MORE

You have a new crush, what is your game plan?

By Kayla Van Hoose

Crimson Nights

By Kayla Van Hoose
April 8, 2014 - 2:04am

Crimson Nights is the largest late-night student programmed event in the nation! Each Crimson Nights event runs Friday nights from 9:00 pm to 2:00 am. There is a lot going on at each event and this fun stuff includes events like bowling, inflatables, free food, wax hands, airbrush tattoos, casinos, ALL-NIGHT DANCING, and much more! Come by and see for yourself! READ MORE

Earth Fest

By Kayla Van Hoose
April 8, 2014 - 2:00am

Go to the Library Plaza on Thursday, Apr. 10 for Earth Fest from 10am to 2pm! There will be live music, free food, vendors, and plenty of environmentally-friendly activities! READ MORE

Annual Student Exhibition

By Kayla Van Hoose
April 8, 2014 - 1:55am

Annual Student Exhibition University of Utah Department of Art and Art History April 10 - May 2 Gittins Gallery
375 South 1530 East
Salt Lake City

B2B: Bench to Bedside

By Kayla Van Hoose
April 8, 2014 - 1:51am

The Bench-to-Bedside competition is an exciting and vibrant program designed to introduce medical students, engineering students and business students to the fascinating world of medical device innovation. READ MORE