Her Campus Utah Archives

• Parker Wootton '16

Ladies just as we were losing hope in finding a gentleman, I stumbled across Parker. This intriguing member of Sigma Chi Fraternity will leave you wanting more, leaving the men of lesser quality in your life behind. His parents raised him right and taught him how to treat a woman. Any of us would be lucky to cuddle up with Parker, watch the History channel and snack on popcorn and Skittles.

• Top 3 Reasons Why You're Considered a "Mean Girl"

I don't think I'm a mean girl, but it's definitely not something I'm new to hearing. Why are girls considered mean when they're witty and don't like drama? Not all girl's feel the need to be fake. I mean, I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking, right?! Here are the top 3 reasons why myself and others are considered a "mean girl."

• 5 Must-Have Fashion Trends for Spring 2015

Yes, it may say snow's in our forecast this weekend, but we don't believe it! With the weather we've been having it is time to prepare for spring, and by that we mean your wardrobe. New York Fashion Week is currently going on and the trends for spring 2015 are on point. Here are five fashion trend must-haves for you to rock on campus!

• Girl's Night Out

Event Date & Time: 
    Thu, 02/19/2015 - 18:00 to 20:30
    Location: 
    University of Utah Health Care South Jordan Health Center
  • Banff Film Festival

Event Date & Time: 
    Tue, 02/17/2015 (All day) to Thu, 02/19/2015 (All day)
    Location: 
    Kingsbury Hall
  • Where To Go For Your Weekend Getaway

We all get into ruts of everyday college life. School, study, work, repeat. It gets old real fast. It's important to make time to get away, even if it is just for the weekend. A small trip can be just what you need to recharge. Her Campus Utah wants to make your life easier, so we've found some great mini vacay spots that are easy and affordable. Grab some friends, get some snacks, and pack the car because you’re going on a road trip!

• MacKenzie Peyton: It's On Us

Have you heard about the It's On Us campaign? Student MacKenzie Peyton helped bring it to the U of U. We at Her Campus Utah were super excited to talk to her to find out more, and how all of you can get involved.

• How to Spend Your Valentine's Day

Valentine’s Day is here! For some this may be your favorite day of the year, and you love all the romance that comes with it. For others...

• 5 Ways to Reduce Late Night Snacking

Often times, I find it hard to resist those "extra-gooey-double-trouble" chocolate goodies during late night studying sessions. Those high-calorie and high in sugar snacks can cause all sorts of problems for your digestive tract, skin, and your physique. Luckily for you, I have compiled 5 ways to reduce snacking at night and a few snack ideas to help you snack more healthily.

• Napsugar Hegedus: Director of The Vagina Monologues

Napsugar Hegedus is well deserving of the Campus Celebrity title! She is the Director of The Vagina Monologues that can be seen here at the U on February 20th-22nd. We at Her Campus Utah were so excited to get a chance to talk to her about being a Director, and where her amazing and unique name comes from!

• Hozier Concert

Event Date & Time: 
    Tue, 02/17/2015 - 20:00
    Location: 
    The Depot
  • Jesse Reifsnyder '17

Name: Jesse Reifsnyder Hometown: Philadelphia, PA Graduation Year: 2017 Major: Exercise and Sports Science Campus Activities: Sigma Chi...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style