Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Utah Archives

5 Must Have Lipstick Colors for Fall

By Autumn Lieu
September 10, 2014 - 3:00am

This fall you need to have the perfect shade of lipstick to accent and top off your outfit of the day. If you're not wanting to accessorize your outfit or even wear much make up, lipstick is the perfect way to go and will help you achieve that "effortless"look. You will look like you took hours to get ready, when in reality you only took ten minutes! Her Campus Utah wants to make sure you choose the right shades for fall with the five must-have lipsticks for the season. READ MORE

College Confessions: What No One Told Me

By Annalise Sauter
September 10, 2014 - 3:00am

College is a time of serious transition—with the endless social and academic opportunities, all of that newfound freedom and responsibility create a balancing act that can be tricky to tackle. While you may have been warned of some basic college woes, including the Freshman Fifteen and the stressful Greek Week, we’ve asked some girls around campus about the problematic parts of college life that came without warning, and the lessons they learned along the way. READ MORE

Quick & Easy Hair and Make-up Looks for Class

By Stephanie Matsen
September 8, 2014 - 3:00am

In a hurry to get to class, but still want to look put together? Her Campus Utah has you covered with three fast and simple hair and make-up routines so you can be on time while still looking good! READ MORE

Date Night With Me, Myself, and I

By Kelly Lasher
September 5, 2014 - 8:00pm

Whether you’ve had a string of bad dates or just need something fun to do by yourself, look no further because we have the perfect list for me-time dates. No matter what mood you’re in you can find a fun activity to do where you don’t have to worry about looking perfect or saying all the right things. You can learn to love spending time with just yourself and feel confident in saying “Table for one!” If you’re feeling fun: READ MORE

Style Snapshot: Life of a Gypsy Soul

By Mietra Aarabi
September 4, 2014 - 3:00am

Name:  Krissi Karren Major:  Marketing and Advertising Krissi, who works at Sephora, has her own blog where she posts about her adventures and fun, local things to do here in Salt Lake City called "Life of a Gypsy Soul."   READ MORE

David Toledo: Co-Founder of Power Practical

By Ellie Briggs
September 4, 2014 - 3:00am

David Toledo graduated from the University of Utah in the spring of 2013 with a bachelor’s degree in Materials Science and Engineering. Since graduating David co-founded Power Practical and invented the Power Pot with friend and business partner Paul Slusser. Both David and Paul made an appearance on ABC’s hit reality show, “Shark Tank”, to present Power Practical’s Power Pot to the sharks. READ MORE

Drake vs. Lil Wayne Concert

By Kayla Van Hoose
September 3, 2014 - 4:04am

Be sure to not miss the Drake vs. Lil Wayne concert at USANA Amphitheater. Admission: $35.00 - $125.50 READ MORE

The Beach Boys: Utah State Fair 2014

By Kayla Van Hoose
September 3, 2014 - 4:00am

Check out The Beach Boys for some "Good Vibrations" at the Utah State Fair.  Admission: $29 day of show/ $24 advance READ MORE

Utah Women's Soccer vs. BYU

By Kayla Van Hoose
September 3, 2014 - 3:51am

Utah Utes women's soccer hosts BYU! Beat BYU! GO UTES!! READ MORE

Utah Football vs. Fresno State

By Kayla Van Hoose
September 3, 2014 - 3:47am

Utah football hosts Fresno State. GO UTES!! READ MORE