Her Campus Utah Archives

• Christian Thomas

Christian Thomas is a transfer student we’re happy to welcome, and this week’s campus cutie. He just transferred to the U from Eastern New Mexico University – and boy, are we happy he did! Not only is Christian a mega-cutie, but a genuine sweetheart, who looks up to his dad and keeps his bathroom clean. Keep reading to learn more about Utah’s newest catch on campus!

• 3 Campus Resources You Didn't Know Existed

The University of Utah has so many resources available to students on campus. We at Her Campus Utah want to make sure you're informed about the ones you probably didn't know existed!

• Homecoming Dance

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 09/26/2014 - 20:00
    Location: 
    The Grand Hall at the Union Pacific
  • Homecoming Week 2014

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 09/19/2014 (All day) to Sat, 09/27/2014 (All day)
    Location: 
    University of Utah
  • Adobe Day at the U

Event Date & Time: 
    Tue, 09/16/2014 - 10:30 to 15:00
    Location: 
    ARCH, HCTR, LNCO, M LIB, SFEBB, UNION, Campus Store, WEB
  • Fall 2014 Trend: Jogger Jeans

Your alarm goes off at 7:45 AM for class on a Monday morning. You can’t help but think, “UGH! Do I have to get ready today?” This seems to...

• How to Zen Out Your Dorm Room

Christmas-Lights-in-Bedroom-42-1-Kindesign.jpg There are a lot of stresses that come with college life. Studying, annoying roommates,...

• Jose Remes '18

Jose Remes is as genuine and cool as they come; unafraid to get excited about his favorite things and open up about how much he treasures the people in his life. He's an actor and a writing major with a passion for storytelling and a special place in his heart for the California coastline. Jose is openminded and always eager to try new things, but if you're in the mood to cuddle up with some Thai food take-out and Netflix, he's game. But only if he gets to be the little spoon!

• 3 Underrated Shows to Watch on Netflix

I don’t know about you guys but sometimes (always), I need to wind down after a hard week with some good ole TV. Movies, Netflix originals, Hulu, Xfinity, you name it; I watch it. But I’ve been dying lately somewhere between finishing Orange is the New Black too quickly and waiting for the newest season of "The Mindy Project" (oh my gosh, one week guys!) to come back. So what am I going to watch this week? What are you going to watch this week? Here are three of my favorite underrated things on Netflix to tide us all over until Mindy can soothe us all with her comedic blend of frivolity and wit again.

• 5 Must Have Lipstick Colors for Fall

This fall you need to have the perfect shade of lipstick to accent and top off your outfit of the day. If you're not wanting to accessorize your outfit or even wear much make up, lipstick is the perfect way to go and will help you achieve that "effortless"look. You will look like you took hours to get ready, when in reality you only took ten minutes! Her Campus Utah wants to make sure you choose the right shades for fall with the five must-have lipsticks for the season.

• College Confessions: What No One Told Me

College is a time of serious transition—with the endless social and academic opportunities, all of that newfound freedom and responsibility create a balancing act that can be tricky to tackle. While you may have been warned of some basic college woes, including the Freshman Fifteen and the stressful Greek Week, we’ve asked some girls around campus about the problematic parts of college life that came without warning, and the lessons they learned along the way.

• Quick & Easy Hair and Make-up Looks for Class

In a hurry to get to class, but still want to look put together? Her Campus Utah has you covered with three fast and simple hair and make-up routines so you can be on time while still looking good!

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style