Her Campus Utah Archives

• 4 Winter Scarves to Wear this Season

Winter weather has fast approached, but there’s no need to feel blue! Stay warm, yet stylish with these top picks for the best winter scarves. Match any outfit and any mood with this can’t miss accessory!

• Black Friday Survival Guide

Black Friday is creeping up and for some this means another excuse to go out shopping and for others it is a sport. There's a lot of...

• What to do if You Can't Go Home for the Holidays

For some of us cranberry sauce is the cherry on top of our favorite holiday! Turkey fever has come and let’s admit it, instead of focusing in class we’re all dreaming about time off from school and chowing down on leftover turkey. But if you can’t make it home for the holidays there are other ways to celebrate. Here’s a few ideas for a chance to make new traditions!

• Chad Wing '16

Name: Chad Wing Hometown: Park City, UT Graduation Year: 2016 Major: Mechanical Engineering Campus Activities: Living in the math lab...

• Thanksgiving Break

Event Date & Time: 
    Thu, 11/27/2014 (All day) to Fri, 11/28/2014 (All day)
    Location: 
    The University of Utah
  • 5 Ways to Stay Stylish and Warm During the Cold Winter Months

A snowstorm is upon us and the cold front has officially hit here in Salt Lake City. If you are anything like us, you woke up trying to remember how to bundle up for warmth without hiding your fashion sense. Luckily for you guys, we brainstormed those stormy weather tips for you. Here’s a handy list we came up with to keep you from freezing without looking like the abominable snowman:

• 5 Life Lessons We Can Learn From Fat Amy

We all know who she is. She is the one we quote all the time. Fat Amy from the popular movie Pitch Perfect is who we are talking about, one of the lead Bella's. Throughout the movie Fat Amy teaches us some pretty meaningful life lessons and we are here to point them out and help you learn how to be a better you!

• Kuvo: The Campus Dog

The one and only Kovu is this week’s campus celebrity. For all you avid animal lovers, dogs are just as equal as human’s right? You know you know him. He's campus' most known dog!

• Austin Gibbs '14

Meet Campus Cutie, Austin Gibbs. He plays football for the Utah Utes, and yes he is single!

• 3 Things On Campus You'd Be Silly Not To Do

We have an AMAZING campus - no doubt about it. I think students who come to campus just to go to class are crazy! There are a myriad of things going on all the time; how can you let class be the only thing your tuition is good for? We paid the money, now let's play. These 3 things are some of my favorites! And if you haven't done them, don't worry, there's still time!

• 4 Ways To Get New York Chic Style

Watching Gossip Girl re-runs, walking down the streets of New York City, or by even looking at all style blogs, you'll notice New york girls have the chicest style. And the best part about their style... it's not hard to achieve at all! You just need a few tips to help achieve the perfect New york look!

• MUSS Bus 2014

Over the past weekend, I was lucky enough to take the MUSS Bus to San Francisco to watch the Utah vs. Stanford game. For any students who are in the MUSS, I highly recommend going on the trip. It’s only $250 for transportation, 2 nights hotel stay, and your ticket to the game. It is an AWESOME deal if you ask me!

• Fear Factor

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 11/21/2014 - 20:00 to 23:00
    Location: 
    PHC 1a/1b

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style