Her Campus Utah Archives

• Teresa Wilson '17

Name: Teresa Wilson Hometown: San Diego, CA Graduation Year: 2017 Major: Communications Relationship Status: Single Describe yourself in 3...

• 9 Things We Really Want to Say on Social Media

Admit it. We're all a little fake on social media. We like to keep up appearances and be super nice to people, when in reality we want to tell them how we really feel. We want to say that Facebook isn't a therapy session, Instagram is for pictures other than just selfies and food, and if I send you a Snapchat you better not screenshot that no matter what it is. If you can't or won't say it, we will. We're admitting to everything we've ever wanted to say on Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat!

• Madison Bishop: Cancer Survivor

For Madison Kristina Bishop, the 2014-2015 school year will be one to remember. She went from being an enthusiast for art and music and a sophomore in college with big dreams, to being faced with a diagnoses that came as a surprise. After pushing off getting a check up for a couple months, she went in to her doctor where she was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Now, Madison is cancer free and encourages other collegiette’s to always put themselves first when it comes to health.

• Snow Filled Spring Day

It may be the middle of April, but it was a cold, wet, and white day today. We got hit with quite a bit of snow, which I don't know about you but I wasn't expecting this. I guess this is our payback for barely even having a winter this year.

• #STDTest

Event Date & Time: 
    Thu, 04/16/2015 - 11:00 to 14:00
    Location: 
    Union - West Ballroom
  • Country Night

Event Date & Time: 
    Tue, 04/14/2015 - 21:00 to Wed, 04/15/2015 - 00:00
    Location: 
    Infinity Event Center
  • Paint U

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 04/13/2015 - 11:00 to 13:00
    Location: 
    Union Patio
  • The 9 Worst Things You Could Possibly Do After a Breakup

Whether it was his fault, yours, or things are just weren't working out anymore, a breakup will always hurt. After all the time you two spent together you might find that letting go is hard to do. The emotions you have of sadness, dissapointment, and anger will take you for a wild ride! Her Campus Utah is here to help and make sure you handle your breakup with grace. No matter how hard it is, try not to do these nine things.

• 5 Steps to Stop Procrastinating

The end of the semester (wahoo!) is only a few weeks away, and that means finals are about to be upon us. As a way to get a jump start on your studying and an easy A, here are 5 easy steps to stop procrastinating so you can open your text books and study on!

• Lindsey Smith: Radio City Rockette

Lindsey Smith was Utah's Jr. Miss in 2003 and later became Miss Murray in 2007 while attending the University of Utah. She graduated that...

• Taylor Swift's Mom is Diagnosed With Cancer

Taylor Swift, who's known for bonding and having an amazing relationship with her fans, told some heartbreaking news on her Tumblr. Taylor revealed to her fans that her mother has cancer.

• 8 Times Khloe Kardashian Owned Instagram

Khloe Kardashian is my absolute favorite Kardashian. She always has and always will be. She's hilarious and fun, and bases her Instagram off just that. It's almost impossible to not to like all of the photos she posts.

• 12 Lessons To Be Learned From Amy Poehler

Celebrities write books about themselves all of the time. I can’t even count the number of times I have rolled my eyes and thought about how that book was about 300 pages of nothing. (My own memoir is in the works just in case my singing career takes off and I become Madonna-huge within the next year.) But when Amy Poehler released her own book, Yes Please, my sarcastic humor didn't spring up like always.

• Ryan Snow '15

Name: Ryan Snow Hometown: Olympia, Washington Graduation Year: 2015 Major: Business Administration and Pre-Med On-Campus Activities: Utah...

• Fashion Must Have: Ring Stacks

Ring stacks. They were in style last year, and guess what, they’re in style this year. We’ve seen them on multiple celebrities and fashionistas, and we all wonder if we can pull that style off.

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style