Her Campus Utah Archives

• Shykell Ledford & Julianne Skrivan: New Campus Correspondents

The time has come for Mietra and I to say goodbye to this amazing chapter we have built. It's one of the hardest things we've ever had to do, but we couldn't be more excited to leave Her Campus Utah in the hands of Shykell Ledford and Julianne Skrivan.

• 4 Fabulous Maxi Dresses You Need In Your Closet

New to the maxi dress craze, or just looking for some cute new styles to add to your collection? You're in the right place. Here are 4 fabulous maxi dresses you need to add to your closet pronto!

• Summer Break!

Event Date & Time: 
    Sun, 05/10/2015 (All day) to Sun, 08/23/2015 (All day)
    Location: 
    University of Utah
  • KYLE Concert

Event Date & Time: 
    Thu, 05/07/2015 - 18:00 to 23:00
    Location: 
    In The Venue
  • Graduation Is Upon Us

It feels like just yesterday we were welcoming all of you collegiettes back to school and wishing you all an amazing year! Well, we hope...

• Max Kilcoyne '15

Retiring from his presidency at Sigma Phi Epsilon, Max's next step is to pursue his goal to become a doctor. You can win over his heart by making lasagna (because we all know they way to a man's heart is through his stomach)! Max is a cutie for sure, but play it cool collegiettes and don't swoon too hard ;)

• If You Don't Tell Anyone, Did You Really Go To The Gym?

You work hard for the body you have, so go ahead and show it off. You eat healthy all the time when really all you want is a cheeseburger and a chocolate shake. Your will power is incredible. You exercise regularly and you have been able to mold your body into the body you have always wanted. You work so hard and have seen such great results that you should be able to give pointers to everyone out there, especially all of your social media followers.

• 5 Ways to Get Through Finals Week and Celebrate Your Summer

If you haven't been able to tell yet, our main goal is to make your finals week as easy and smooth as possible! We've given you study tips, outfit ideas, a playlist, and now we are giving you ways to sail through finals and start celebrating your summer break. This article would not be possible without our amazing sponsors and of course Her Campus Nationals! Collegiettes, it's time to take a study break, or if your officially done with finals, take your summer break and celebrate your life and amazing second semester with these 5 ways!

• 9 Energy Boosting Songs to Help You Study For Finals

Tired, feeling restless, and bored? That's no way to study for finals! In honor of all you collegiettes working hard morning, noon, and night, we at Her Campus Utah have compiled a list of 9 songs that are guaranteed to give you an amazing energy boost to keep you awake and entertained while you continue to study hard. Play this list whenever you start to feel like you can no longer study anymore.

• 12 Things I Would Tell My Freshman Self

With my final year of my undergrad career coming to a close, I find myself reflecting on the decisions I’ve made while in college, both good and bad. These are the things I wish I could tell my freshman self. But since time travel isn’t a thing, I will eagerly share them with my younger sisters, my protégé’s, and all of you lovely readers who still have time left to learn from my…unique choices. Some of my tips are general, others specific to me personally, but hopefully something useful will be gleaned from this listicle by someone at some point.

• Rapper KYLE Performs in SLC May 7th

Rapper KYLE is going to be in Salt Lake City on May 7th at In The Venue. He's been here before when he opened for artist G-Eazy. His performance was unforgettable and we can't wait to see what he has in store for us during his very own headlining tour. We got a chance to talk with KYLE about his upcoming show and life on tour. Find out what he has to say!

• 5 Best Sandals For Summer

It's here, it's here, it's officially here! Whether you still have a final or two left before it's actually summer for you, you can't deny this amazing weather. Sandal season is upon us. Polish those toes ladies and get ready to show them off because here are the 5 best sandals to rock this summer!

• David Toledo: Co-Founder of Power Practical

David Toledo graduated from the University of Utah in the spring of 2013 with a bachelor’s degree in Materials Science and Engineering. Since graduating David co-founded Power Practical and invented the Power Pot with friend and business partner Paul Slusser. Both David and Paul made an appearance on ABC’s hit reality show, “Shark Tank”, to present Power Practical’s Power Pot to the sharks.

• Geek Week

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 04/27/2015 (All day) to Thu, 04/30/2015 (All day)
    Location: 
    U of U Campus
  • Guilt Free Dreaming Induced Midnight Munchies

For whatever reason, when I 'm awake I catch myself needing a snack before bed. I always scold myself for doing so, which is why I decided to do some in depth research on guilt free midnight snacks that also induce your dreams and help you achieve a more restful sleep.

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style