Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Utah Archives

Paige Peery & Madeline Rencher: VS PINK Ute Reps

By Ellie Briggs
September 19, 2014 - 2:10pm

We know you know them. They have become the most sought after girls on campus by every woman going to school at the University of Utah. They are the VS PINK Utah reps. Meet Paige Peery and Madeline Rencher! Paige and Madeline are the go to girls for all things PINK. They know what Ute girls want (anything that says PINK), and they know how to give it to them. That's why we are honored to call them our Campus Celebrities. Her Campus Utah got a chance to talk with the reps, and here is what they had to say! READ MORE

Healthy in a Hurry

By Kayla Van Hoose
September 18, 2014 - 3:00am

We all “strive” to be healthy in college while juggling heavy course loads, part-time jobs, constant social events, and a cheap budget. With no time to spare and little money to spend we often find ourselves pushing our health to the side. However, staying healthy in college IS possible. Below are 5 awesome tips, recipes, and workout routines to incorporate into your everyday schedule that won’t take much time at all! READ MORE

How to Maintain Your Pastel Colored Hair

By Jess Reeder
September 17, 2014 - 3:01am

Pastel colored hair is the perfect fall trend to act as the final touch to your look. Whether you decide to go with the more popular colors, such as lavendar or pink, or go bold with blues and greens, you will not be disappointed with the results! READ MORE

3 Campus Resources You Didn't Know Existed

By Annalise Sauter
September 17, 2014 - 3:00am

The University of Utah has so many resources available to students on campus. We at Her Campus Utah want to make sure you're informed about the ones you probably didn't know existed! READ MORE

Christian Thomas

By Shykell Ledford
September 17, 2014 - 3:00am

Christian Thomas is a transfer student we’re happy to welcome, and this week’s campus cutie. He just transferred to the U from Eastern New Mexico University – and boy, are we happy he did! Not only is Christian a mega-cutie, but a genuine sweetheart, who looks up to his dad and keeps his bathroom clean. Keep reading to learn more about Utah’s newest catch on campus! READ MORE

Utah Utes Football vs. Washington State

By Utah Contributor
September 17, 2014 - 12:55am

Utah Utes take on Washington State. GO UTES!! READ MORE

Homecoming Scholarship 5K

By Utah Contributor
September 16, 2014 - 8:42pm

All proceeds go to student scholarships.  5K starts at 8:30 KidsK starts at 9:15 READ MORE

Homecoming Dance

By Utah Contributor
September 16, 2014 - 8:40pm

Hosted by ASUU. Tickets: $10 individual, $15 couple. READ MORE

B.o.B ft. Vic Mensa (Redfest 2014)

By Utah Contributor
September 16, 2014 - 8:36pm

1st Ticket Free w/Student ID, 2nd Ticket $5. General Admission: $25.00 READ MORE

Homecoming Week 2014

By Utah Contributor
September 16, 2014 - 8:33pm

"Believe in U" 2014 Homecoming Week includes something for everyone - community service projects, 5K, golf tournament, student dance, Songfest, tailgate parties, reunions and more. Check out the website for full details. READ MORE