Her Campus Utah Archives

• Why you must Muss

It’s only the second week of classes and while some may be bummed about the summer coming to a close and the first week of September that...

• 6 Jaw Droppers From The 2015 VMA's

The VMA's are always worth a few eye-rolls, lots of surprises, and of course moments that make our jaws drop... 1. The show opened with...

• Shykell Ledford & Julianne Skrivan: New Campus Correspondents

The time has come for Mietra and I to say goodbye to this amazing chapter we have built. It's one of the hardest things we've ever had to do, but we couldn't be more excited to leave Her Campus Utah in the hands of Shykell Ledford and Julianne Skrivan.

• 4 Fabulous Maxi Dresses You Need In Your Closet

New to the maxi dress craze, or just looking for some cute new styles to add to your collection? You're in the right place. Here are 4 fabulous maxi dresses you need to add to your closet pronto!

• Summer Break!

Event Date & Time: 
    Sun, 05/10/2015 (All day) to Sun, 08/23/2015 (All day)
    Location: 
    University of Utah
  • KYLE Concert

Event Date & Time: 
    Thu, 05/07/2015 - 18:00 to 23:00
    Location: 
    In The Venue
  • Graduation Is Upon Us

It feels like just yesterday we were welcoming all of you collegiettes back to school and wishing you all an amazing year! Well, we hope...

• If You Don't Tell Anyone, Did You Really Go To The Gym?

You work hard for the body you have, so go ahead and show it off. You eat healthy all the time when really all you want is a cheeseburger and a chocolate shake. Your will power is incredible. You exercise regularly and you have been able to mold your body into the body you have always wanted. You work so hard and have seen such great results that you should be able to give pointers to everyone out there, especially all of your social media followers.

• 5 Ways to Get Through Finals Week and Celebrate Your Summer

If you haven't been able to tell yet, our main goal is to make your finals week as easy and smooth as possible! We've given you study tips, outfit ideas, a playlist, and now we are giving you ways to sail through finals and start celebrating your summer break. This article would not be possible without our amazing sponsors and of course Her Campus Nationals! Collegiettes, it's time to take a study break, or if your officially done with finals, take your summer break and celebrate your life and amazing second semester with these 5 ways!

• 9 Energy Boosting Songs to Help You Study For Finals

Tired, feeling restless, and bored? That's no way to study for finals! In honor of all you collegiettes working hard morning, noon, and night, we at Her Campus Utah have compiled a list of 9 songs that are guaranteed to give you an amazing energy boost to keep you awake and entertained while you continue to study hard. Play this list whenever you start to feel like you can no longer study anymore.

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style