Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Utah Archives

My Roommate Woes Part IV

By Shykell Ledford
November 1, 2014 - 3:00am

Mommy roomie? Been there. Dorm fails? Done that. Third Wheel? You bet. And now, here we are at Part IV! I must say, I’ve come a long way these past three years since I’ve been a high school grad. Yet, I still don’t have everything figured out. Again, I have some woes to elaborate and advice to give. READ MORE

What to Wear on Your Fall Date

By Autumn Lieu
October 31, 2014 - 3:00am

With fall time among us, the biggest question we all have is, "What do I wear for a fall date?" Well, have no worry! Her Campus Utah is going to help make all your problems go away...well at least the outfit problems! I'm going to show you four looks that will be perfect for the fall time weather! All of these looks will be perfect for pumpkin carving, a picnic outside, a walk in the canyons, drinking some apple cider, jumping in a pile of leaves, etc. And if you're not going on a date, these looks will get you that hot date and maybe something else at the end of the night (if you know what I mean)! READ MORE

Krissi Karren '17

By Ellie Briggs
October 31, 2014 - 3:00am

Name:  Krissi Karren Hometown:  Cottonwood Heights, UT Graduation Year:  2017 Major:  Journalism Campus Activities:  Her Campus Utah, Bennion Center Relationship Status:  Single READ MORE

3 Halloween Activities of Varying Degrees of Frightfulness

By Mietra Aarabi
October 30, 2014 - 9:35pm

What are you going to do for Halloween? If you’re tired of house parties, dance parties, frat parties, and every possible amalgamation of the three and feel like actually getting a little scared, or a little cozy, here is a short list of possible activities for you to engage in while wearing a costume (or not) and keep feeling festive! The list is in order of relative frightfulness, and your spooky holiday may include but is not limited to any of these ideas! Hopefully this list at least gets your own creative, thrill-seeking wheels turning... And remember, whether you’re turnt up or turnt down, fear-inducing or…not, stay safe and keep classy this All Hallows Eve. READ MORE...

5 Reasons You Still Should Trick-or-Treat

By Kelly Lasher
October 29, 2014 - 11:00pm

Are we ever really too old to go trick-or-treating? We say never! Here are 5 reasons you can still partake in your favorite Halloween tradition. READ MORE

Best Netflix Shows for Your Halloween Mood

By Kelly Lasher
October 28, 2014 - 3:51am

With Halloween in just a few days, it’s time for a Netflix binge on the best shows to put you in the spooky spirit! Our days of trick-or-treating may be over, but you can create a new tradition of watching the hotties of Halloween. Whether you go for gore or prefer princess costumes, we have all the latest titles for you. For the… Closet Twilight Fan: The Vampire Diaries   READ MORE

GET FREAKY with Steve Aoki

By Utah Contributor
October 28, 2014 - 3:37am

V2 & AEG Live present:
Get Freaky 2014
October 31 & November 1
Saltair Utah’s Premier Halloween Massive is turning 10 this year, and to celebrate we’ve put together the biggest and best Get Freaky yet! Celebrate with us at the Great Saltair for 2 nights as Heaven and Hell collide & experience both the dark and light sides of dance music! We have plenty of tricks and treats planned this year, and we’re bringing out a big one today! Tickets are $45+ Here is your Get Freaky 2014 full artist lineup! READ MORE

97.1 ZHT's Zoo Bash featuring DJ ECHO

By Utah Contributor
October 28, 2014 - 3:33am

Don't miss 97.1 ZHT's Zoo Bash featuring DJ ECHO on Halloween night at the Depot! Hosted by Frankie, DB, and Jessica. Cosume contest, prizes, and more!  Tickets are on sale now! Tickets in advance are $16.00 , $21.00 Day of show For VIP suites call 801-355-5522   READ MORE

Game on the Green: Utah Football vs. ASU

By Utah Contributor
October 28, 2014 - 3:28am

A Viewing Party is happening on Saturday for the Utah Uts football vs. ASU game on the Indoor Training Field. There will be FREE food and prizes, and a flag football tournament! Don't forget to bring a lawn chair and blankets to the party!  READ MORE

Family Fright Fest

By Utah Contributor
October 28, 2014 - 3:19am

The Union Programming Council presents Family Fright Fest on Wednesday, October 29th at 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. A free Family Friendly Event! Activities include: pony rides (Sponsored by ASUU), face painting, trick or treating, and much more! University Student Apartments: Free special shuttles will be provided between East and West Villages and the Union from 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.   READ MORE