Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Utah Archives

Finals Survival Kit

By Ellie Briggs
May 16, 2014 - 3:21pm

Finals week is hard; we know it and you know it. We pull all nighters studying for the dreaded tests while trying to survive on coffee and chocolate (because we all deserve a piece of chocolate during finals week). Thankfully for us, Her Campus, LUNA bars, Chipotle, and Popchips came to our rescue with the HC Finals Survival Kit! READ MORE

Love Yourself Not Your Scale

By MalloryRogers
May 3, 2014 - 12:39am

Everyone has "fat" days. You get dressed, notice your pants are fitting a little tight, and suddenly you swear you can see that donut you had for breakfast yesterday, and the dessert you ordered while out with the girls last weekend. For many of us, this can lead to a spiral of negative, stressful thoughts: "I have no self control.", "My new diet starts Monday!", "I look and feel gross". We live in a world of constant comparison, cattiness, and superficiality. Unfortunately, women are most often the targeted demographic--too fat, too skinny, too tall, too short, too wide, too this, or too that. While it is good to set healthy goals and seek improvement, it is not good to be in a constant battle with your body....

The Benefits of a Long-Term Relationship

By Emily Means
May 3, 2014 - 12:29am

My boyfriend, Donald, and I have been dating for four years now, since we were little juniors in high school. Ours is a romantic tale that began in the band room- I, a trombone player, and he, a saxophonist. We shared a music stand at a football game and the rest is history. READ MORE

Celebrity Inspired Haircuts for Summer

By Kelly Lasher
April 30, 2014 - 7:07pm

A new season is coming and this calls for a new look!  Whether you're looking for a drastic new 'do or an update on your current look, take some tips from these celebrities.  Match up your facial type for the best results and get ready to look hot for summer! Keira Knightley:  High Cheek Bones - Pixie Cut Feeling bold this summer? Beat the heat with a versatile pixie cut that shows off your hig cheek bones. Jessica Alba:  Oval - Long Bob READ MORE

Santiago Alurralde

By Rizki Permatasari
April 30, 2014 - 7:01pm

If you live in the dorms and go to the Heritage Center, then you've probably seen this Campus Cutie either next to the pool table or in the dining hall.  His outstanding personality and great sense of humor have never failed to make people around him smile.  Not to mention that he is complete eye candy too!  Curious enough?  Read below to find out more about Santiago. Name: Santiago Alurralde Hometown:  Córdoba, Argentina Major:  Computer Science READ MORE

10 Songs to Get You in the Summer Mood

By Kelly Lasher
April 28, 2014 - 3:00am

The perfect summer requires the perfect tunes! Whether you're headed to the beach, taking a road trip with your besties or relaxing at home this playlist is the perfect mix for you! READ MORE

The 9 Worst Things You Could Possibly Do After a Breakup

By Rizki Permatasari
April 28, 2014 - 3:00am

Whether it was his fault, yours, or things are just weren't working out anymore, a breakup will always hurt. After all the time you two spent together you might find that letting go is hard to do. The emotions you have of sadness, dissapointment, and anger will take you for a wild ride! Her Campus Utah is here to help and make sure you handle your breakup with grace. No matter how hard it is, try not to do these nine things. READ MORE

Where is your dream summer vacation destination?

By Utah Contributor

University of Utah Commencement Ceremony

By Utah Contributor
April 28, 2014 - 2:10am

5:00pm Graduates arrive at Huntsman Center (parking lot south of Milton Bennion Hall)
5:50pm Processional begins
6:30pm Commencement ceremony begins The University of Utah General Commencement is the campus-wide opening ceremony, kicking off many events across campus and serving as a collective celebration of the University community and the collective success/accomplishments of the graduating class. It will be held on Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 6:30pm in the Jon M. Huntsman Center. We recommend that you attend, as this year's ceremony will feature some exciting changes and additions that should be memorable. READ MORE

The Great North Korean Picture Show

By Utah Contributor
April 28, 2014 - 2:02am

Go to the Utah Museum of Fine Arts for a free screening of The Great North Korean Picture Show. READ MORE