Her Campus Utah Archives

• Get Your Her Campus Book Now

Have you heard?! Her Campus is coming out with their very own book just for all of you collegiettes! The book is called The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life, and has everything you could ever need to know about surviving in college.

• 4 Perfect Easter Outfit Ideas

Easter is only a week away. Are you collegiettes ready to celebrate the cutest, most springy day of the year?! Easter's the day we get to wear the most perfect, pastel outfit and paint eggs while playing with cute, little bunnies. In case you're not quite prepared for this festive day, we are here to help. Her Campus Utah has chosen 4 outfits that we think are absolutely perfect for Easter, and will make you look fabulous!

• What To Say and What Not To Say To Your Roommate

I live with 6 girls, so I know what having all different types of roommates are. Sometimes you want to decorate her room with flowers and chocolates because you love her so much, and other times you have thoughts of pouring her $80 shampoo down the drain followed by mashing up all of her freakin’ Lush body washes that she swears by. Maybe you and your roomie started out as besties, you couldn’t imagine how much fun you two would have, it would be like the twin sister you never had and OH MY GOD, YOU SUDDENLY HAVE DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF CLOTHES. But with all of the positives their are some negatives, here’s how to figure this out and still be homies when the lease is up!

• Birthday Girl: Julianne Skrivan

I am so thrilled about this Campus Cutie! Not only is she a cutie, but she's one of Her Campus Utah's very own. Julianne is one of the future editor-in-chiefs for us, taking over fall 2015 semester. Bonus: Today (March 27th) is Julianne's birthday!! So please everyone be sure to wish Julianne the happiest of birthdays! Happy birthday Julianne, we at Her Campus Utah love you!!

• A Very Merry Un-Birthday To You and Happy Birthday to the Frappaccino

Stop what you’re doing because you only have a few more days to get the Starbucks limited edition Birthday drink! From March 26-30, you can get a vanilla bean Frappuccino with hazelnut and a mountain of raspberry whipped cream on top at your local Starbucks. If you’re not freaking out, I’m unsure why, Starbucks rarely releases limited drinks like this.

• How to Cope With the One Direction Breakup

A recent tragedy has struck the hearts of fans across the globe. Zayn Malik has decided to leave the wildly popular boyband, One Direction. It feels as if he has personally broken up with all of us. Though the band will continue without him as a four piece, they will never be the same. Millions of fans feel as though they have each been dumped, and he is not easy to get over. To get through this incredibly difficult loss, we must find ways to cope. Here a few steps that may help with that process.

• Zayn Malik Leaves One Direction

Heart-Breaking News: After 5 beautiful, influential, and magical years, the band that everyone loves to hate is officially dead. Songs like...

• Why It's Every Woman's Turn to be the Jerk

Yes, woman seem to be climbing the social ladder higher and faster than ever before in American society (while wearing heels I may add!). But why is it that men still think that we are the ones who need them the most? Could it be that we check our phones every ten minutes when we worry we won't see him that night, or the fact that we spend an extra twenty minutes on that perfect winged liner to impress the current man in our life?

• The Best Spring Break Playlist

Remember the 7 S's you need to pack for spring break ? Well, a spring break playlist is one of them! In honor of all you collegiettes going...

• Brian Belt '17

Name: Brian Belt Hometown: Holladay, UT Graduation Year: 2017 Major: Exercise & Sport Science/ Clinical Pediatric Research Campus...

• 8 Things You Need to Have the Spring Break of Your Life

It's spring break ladies! That means it's time for some fun! So grab your swimsuits, grab your suncreen, and grab all our spring break goodies because it's time for you to have the best spring break of you life. Thanks to our amazing sponsors like, Chipotle, Not Your Mother's Hair Care, Luna Bars, SABRE, Her Campus, Completely Bare Beauty, and Simon & Shuster's for making it possible to have you prepared in every way, shape, and form. Without them our spring breaks would be just like every other year. So sit back, relax, and find out the 8 things you need to have the best spring break ever.

• 7 Approved Sunglasses for Spring Break

It's here, it's here, spring break is finally here! I don't know about all of you but for me it's officially spring break, and if it's not for you, only one more day! All week we have been asking where you're headed and it sounds to me like everyone is headed to the beach. If you're stuck here in Salt Lake City, it's ok because it's going to be pure sunshine here too. So, whether it's the beach, southern Utah, or here in Salt Lake City, you're gonna need some sunglasses (preferrably new because who doesn't love new things?)! Here are 7 sunglasses that are Her Campus Utah approved and should be with you at all times this spring break!

• Confession: I Do Care What You Think of Me.

I always hear people say, “I don’t care what other people think of me.” I never fully believe them, but nonetheless, I admire their attitude. I, unfortunately, am very aware of what people think of me. I tell myself that it’s fine, that I’m simply a people pleaser. It’s never gotten me into much trouble. But I'm so concious of what people think that I tend to place opinions on myself that other people don’t actually hold. And lately my opinion of myself has gotten so unimpressive that I’ve decided to call myself out on it, and I'm calling out anyone reading this who’s dealing with the same stress!

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style