Her Campus Utah Archives

• 8 Classic Movies You Need to See, Like Yesterday

Now I'm no movie buff, but I do like to watch a good movie just like the next person. For me, there's nothing better than taking a study break and relaxing to a classic movie, especially if Audrey Hepburn is in it. Here is a list of 8 classic movies you need to see, if you haven't already!

• The 10 Best Parts of Being Sisters

My sister and I are each other’s world, in fact, Marissa is reading over my shoulder as I type this. From the second she was born, she was my soul mate. It was as if the other part of me was born. It was like when Jacob saw Reneseme in Twilight. Pure magic. And these are our favorite parts, written together, as sisters, best friends, and soul mates. So go thank your sister today!

• Mod Sun Concert

Event Date & Time: 
    Tue, 03/17/2015 - 18:00
    Location: 
    In The Venue
  • 10 Guys Who Flawlessly Rock the Man Bun

Man buns. What do you think, yay or nay? Personally, I'm a fan. Any guy I see with longer hair or a man bun, I'll do a double take. How could I not? It's hot. Really hot. In honor of my obsession (and yours too, I hope!) I have found 10 guys who I think completely rock this look flawlessly.

• Julianne Skrivan: I Overcame an Eating Disorder

n honor of National Eating Disorders Awareness Week, we at Her Campus Utah are proud to introduce you to Julianne Skrivan, who suffered from and overcame anorexia and bulimia. She is an amazing person, a student leader, and is apart of the Her Campus Utah team. We'd like to thank Julianne for telling us her story, and being so brave for speaking and letting others who are affected by an eating disorder that they are not alone.

• 5 Swimsuits You'll Want for Spring Break

Going any place fun this spring break? Maybe on a cruise to the Bahamas or an all inclusive hotel in Mexico (I wish!)? We at Her Campus Utah want to make sure you're prepared for some fun in the sun. Here are five swimsuits you'll want for your spring break trip. Trust us, you'll be sporting the most in style suits and look hot while doing it!

• All About Coffee

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 02/28/2015 - 10:00 to 12:00
    Location: 
    Charming Beard Coffee, 3340 S 300 W, #2, SLC
  • Collage Art

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 02/25/2015 - 18:30 to 20:30
    Location: 
    Annex General Office (ANNEX)
  • 13 Rights Of Passage for Collegiette's Everywhere

By the time you are ready to strut down in a gradation cap and gown, all of these things have, at one time or another, happened. Back in the high school days, I thought that by the time I was in college I would have my whole life put together in a nice little walk-in closet. I would have a super hot boyfriend who weirdly resembled Zac Efron.

• Why White Girls Are Over The White Girl Stereotype

As I walked into Starbucks in my Steve Madden boots, leggings, Alex and Ani bracelets, and a North Face Jacket, I stood behind other girls in essentially the same outfit. I realized why the “white girl” stereotype had been created. We are viewed as being the same creature; a first world girl with an iPhone 6 and a perfect pinterest board for any and all occasions.

• To Bob or Not to Bob?

To bob or not to bob? That seems to be the question all last year and now this year. The long bob is the most in style haircut right now. Everyone seems to be doing it, and dare I say I love it! Many celebrities have been chopping off their locks and rocking this hairstyle. I will be next to rock this look, after I muster up the courage to cut off my years of hard work. Here are some celebrities who have inspired me to believe that the long bob hairstyle is my next haircut!

• 10 Fitness Quotes to Inspire You to Get in Shape

Guess what collegiettes? There's only a few more weeks until spring break and for you to achieve some rock hard abs. Sitting in your bed, eating Nutella, and watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. over and over again on Netflix is not going to help you. We at Her Campus Utah want you to feel confident and amazing in your bikini while lounging pool or beach side this spring break. Here are 10 fitness quotes to help inspire you to get up off your bum and workout!

• 6 T.V. Show Wardrobes We All Wish We Had

Have you ever been watching a T.V. show and had to pause it because you couldn't get over how cute one of the character's tops was, and you had to Google it right away to found out where you could buy it? Yeah, me too. There are some shows that I secretly just watch to get outfit ideas from, like Gossip Girl, duh (and of course because of Blair and Chuck's whirlwind romance)! Here are 6 T.V. show's whose wardrobes I wish I had, and you probably wish you had too!

• 5 Quick Ways to De-Stress Your Life

We all have those moments in our life where we feel completely stressed out about our lives, and that can make us feel a little down about oursleves, causing the stress cycle to continue. Don't worry though because here are some easy tips to eliminate stress from your life. Stress that might be coming from a seemingly harmless source!

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style