Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Utah Archives

Arts Bash

By Utah Contributor
August 26, 2014 - 7:05pm

Swing by for live performances, free t-shirts, a photo booth, free food, interactive art and information on vibrant arts offerings on the University of Utah Campus.  Did you know your student ID can get you free or nearly free tickets to the hundreds of arts events on campus each year? visit:finearts.utah.edu for more information.  For more information go to thefinerpointscfa.com/blog/arts-bash-2014 READ MORE

Plazafest

By Utah Contributor
August 26, 2014 - 7:00pm

200 student groups, academic departments, and campus resources all in one place so you can learn about the opportunites avaliable at the U! Be sure to stop by the Her Campus Utah table! READ MORE

Ballet West: Beer & Ballet

By Utah Contributor
August 26, 2014 - 1:55pm

HOSTED BY: BALLET WEST, EPIC BREWING, AND THE ANNEX   Craft beer from Epic Brewing, light appetizers from The Annex, and a special sneak peek of several Innovations Workshop pieces. The never-before-seen choreography is from Ballet West’s own Company members. It’s a social event with a taste of ballet that you won’t want to miss!    HURRY! TICKETS ARE LIMITED! 6:00 pm food and drinks in the lobby 7:00 pm performance in Jeanné Wagner Theatre 8:15 pm drinks continue in the lobby Tickets: $40 in advance | $50 at the door (includes drink tickets) Non-alcoholic beverages available.   More information: 801-869-6964   READ MORE

Rapper Shwayze Is Coming To Salt Lake City

By Ellie Briggs
August 1, 2014 - 4:29pm

Are you ready to get Shwaysted? Malibu, California native, rapper, and songwriter Shwayze is making his way back to Salt Lake City, Utah to perform at In The Venue, and Shwayze himself says he is really excited! After an epic trip to Hawaii, where he performed a show and then took a few days to relax and regroup, Her Campus Utah got the chance to talk to him. READ MORE

Fall 2014 Classes Begin

By Utah Contributor
July 31, 2014 - 2:05am

Welcome back University of Utah Collegiettes™! We at Her Campus Utah would like to wish you a happy Fall 2014 semester! Good luck and rock it like we know you can! HCXO! READ MORE

Shwayze at In The Venue

By Utah Contributor
July 31, 2014 - 2:00am

Shwayze is coming to Salt Lake City! He will be performing at In The Venue on August 11th. Be there and get ready to get Shwaysted!! Get tickets at Smith's Tix: $18 Adv/ $20 Day Of     READ MORE

Finals Survival Kit

By Ellie Briggs
May 16, 2014 - 3:21pm

Finals week is hard; we know it and you know it. We pull all nighters studying for the dreaded tests while trying to survive on coffee and chocolate (because we all deserve a piece of chocolate during finals week). Thankfully for us, Her Campus, LUNA bars, Chipotle, and Popchips came to our rescue with the HC Finals Survival Kit! READ MORE

Love Yourself Not Your Scale

By MalloryRogers
May 3, 2014 - 12:39am

Everyone has "fat" days. You get dressed, notice your pants are fitting a little tight, and suddenly you swear you can see that donut you had for breakfast yesterday, and the dessert you ordered while out with the girls last weekend. For many of us, this can lead to a spiral of negative, stressful thoughts: "I have no self control.", "My new diet starts Monday!", "I look and feel gross". We live in a world of constant comparison, cattiness, and superficiality. Unfortunately, women are most often the targeted demographic--too fat, too skinny, too tall, too short, too wide, too this, or too that. While it is good to set healthy goals and seek improvement, it is not good to be in a constant battle with your body....

The Benefits of a Long-Term Relationship

By Emily Means
May 3, 2014 - 12:29am

My boyfriend, Donald, and I have been dating for four years now, since we were little juniors in high school. Ours is a romantic tale that began in the band room- I, a trombone player, and he, a saxophonist. We shared a music stand at a football game and the rest is history. READ MORE

Celebrity Inspired Haircuts for Summer

By Kelly Lasher
April 30, 2014 - 7:07pm

A new season is coming and this calls for a new look!  Whether you're looking for a drastic new 'do or an update on your current look, take some tips from these celebrities.  Match up your facial type for the best results and get ready to look hot for summer! Keira Knightley:  High Cheek Bones - Pixie Cut Feeling bold this summer? Beat the heat with a versatile pixie cut that shows off your hig cheek bones. Jessica Alba:  Oval - Long Bob READ MORE