Arash Bakhshandehpour ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Name:  Arash Bakhshandehpour

Hometown:  Salt Lake City, UT

Graduation Year:  2015

Major: Strategic Communication

Campus Activities:  Former President of the Interfraternal Council. Former Vice President of Sigma Phi Epsilon. Current Member of SigEp

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Meet Arash:

Describe yourself in 3 words. Loud, motivated, and a goof.

What’s your dream job?  Having anything to do with the Utah Jazz.

What are three things you can’t live without? My family, friends and blanky.

What’s your party anthem? Any Bruno Mars, and “Summertime Sadness” (I <3 Lana Del Rey)!

Favorite food?  Panda Express and Chipotle.

What’s your guilty pleasure TV show?  Real World and Are You The One.

What’s your favorite late night snack?  McDonald’s breakfast.

Who are your celebrity crushes?  Scarlett Johansson, she’s beautiful. Hugh Jackman (man crush)!

Do you have any secret talents?  I can sing and dance to Persian music.

Boxers or briefs?  Briefs.

What’s your most embarrassing moment or story?  I sobbed during the last five or so minutes of Dark Knight Rises on opening night.  My childhood hero died and then, plot twist, didn’t die in five minutes.  That’s too big of an emotional roller coaster for that little of time.

Campus Life:

What’s your favorite class you have taken at the U?  Art of Persuasion.

Best study spot?  Bed.

Best place to meet girls?  www.persainsingles.com

What’s your best U of U memory?  Too many thanks to my fraternity, Sigma Phi Epsilon.

Dating Life:

Biggest turn on?  Confidence.

Biggest turn off?  Jealousy.

What do you look for in a girl?  Funny, confident, pretty, outgoing, cares about her family, can watch and knows about sports, and has a social life and is smart.

Describe your ideal date.  Dinner and a Jazz game.

What’s your favorite pick up line?  “Can I get your number?”

What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done for a girl?  That’s tough… wake up and go the hospital around 1:00 a.m. and stay there until she was let out hours later around 7:00 a.m. or so.

What’s a girl trend you hate/don’t understand?  Gossip.  I hate gossip.

U of U girls are the best because… they’re U of U girls!

Vermont native. Salt Lake City resident. Ellie Briggs is currently majoring in Strategic Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations at the University of Utah. She is serving as the Campus Correspondent, Co-President, and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Utah, along with Mietra Aarabi. When Ellie is not focusing on her studies, writing, or editing countless articles, you can find her brunching with her sister and laughing at her own jokes. Follow her on Instagram @elliebriggs and Twitter @ellbriggs - she promises you won't get bored!