Andrew Congleton ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Andrew Congleton  
Age 18
Hometown: Laguna Beach, CA

Major: unknown

Relationship status: single

Interesting fact: “I have gotten to travel the world for surfing and have competed on a national level.”

Favorite snack: Ice cream-Sunday flavored pop tarts.

Best vacation spot: “Bali, I have always wanted to go there.”

Favorite Study spot: “My room because it’s quiet and I don’t have a roommate.”

Hobbies: Snowboarding, hanging with friends, surfing, and anything fun and entertaining. 

Ideal First Date: “After I finish getting out of the water or off the mountain I would want to go to dinner and do something fun and relaxing where I got to know the girl. Not go to a movie where we wouldn’t talk.”

If you shuffled your iTunes, what would be the first song to play: “Straight Out of Compton” by NWA, I actually did it haha

Dream Job: “I eventually want to own a clothing company that specializes in snowboard apparel, with all my friends. I would get to snowboard at least 3 times a week!”

Lexi Jones is a senior with a double major in journalism and anthropology at the University of Utah. Born and raised in Salt Lake City, she loves exploring the outdoors, rock climbing, music, and writing. She is currently a museum aid for the Bureau of Land Management. She has interned with LDS Living magazine as a writer, the Utah Museum of Natural History in the anthropology lab, and the National Society of Leadership and Success as a founding chapter president. Her inspirations are Mark Twain and Paulo Coelho. Lexi aspires to be a freelancer for National Geographic. Always pursuing multiple passions, she is currently applying to graduate school for a Masters in archaeology and a Juris doctorate, and yes, she does plan to enroll in both at the same time.