For All You Pizza Lovers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

IF YOU’RE CRAVING PIZZA THEN THIS IS THE ARTICLE FOR YOU! (Exit now if you are allergic to cheese or bread, so sorry)

1)  The Underground Pie

Located underground right next to the University of Utah, the Pie Pizzeria is a popular college hotspot where cheesy pizza is served until late hours of the night! If you go here often you’re probably hanging with a younger crowd and coming from a party or football game.  

2)  Settebello Pizzeria Napoletana: Salt Lake City

Settebello is a fun venue where they serve a yummy assortion of authentic neapolitan pies alongside salads, gelato and various beers! It’s a cute first date location.

3)  Rusted Sun Pizzeria

Located on St Street this pizzeria is only minutes away from the downtown commotion! There dishes include thin crust pizzas with pesto, arithcokes and other gourmet toppings.

4)  Este Pizza

This cute pizzeria resides in sugarhouse and serves up NYC style pizza’s by the pie or slice. Check out Este’s if you’re from the east coast and want see if they compare to the real thing!

5)  Mellow Mushroom

The name says it all am I right? This funky restaurant feautres craft beer, calzones, and is an art filled chain pizzeria.

Anyways if you love trying new places and pizza (which duh how can you not) then check out all of these great pizzeria places with friends! Also if you find yourself broke, then keep it simple and pay a visit to my good friend Papa. Papa Johns!

Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor