Abbygrace Palma, ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Abbygrace Palma is a fellow freshman at the U of U who instantly stands out in any crowd with her impeccable fashion sense and bubbly attitude. If you wanna get to know her, read below!

What year are you in at the U and what is your major?

I’m a Freshman and I’m currently an undecided but thinking of declaring Medical Lab Science as my major. 

Where do you hang out the most at the U?

There are two places that I’m always at, either the student lounge in the Union, or the library.

Are there any clubs that you are currently involved in?

I’m involved in the Asian American Student Association and also the Pilipino American Student Association.

What has been your favorite part about college in general?

My favorite part about college would definitely be meeting people that are similar to me, and being able to gain some freedom that I didn’t get in high school-such as being able to wear whatever I wear, since my high school had a dress code.

What is your favorite class this semester?

Chemistry. It’s difficult, but I love how it’s challenging me.

What do you like to do on the weekends?

On the weekends I usually go to Roy and visit my family since I don’t live with them.

Are you single, dating, or not looking?

I’m single and kind of looking (;

If you could travel anywhere where would you go?

If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would definitely go to Paris or Seoul, South Korea. 

If you had one wish what would you wish for?

If I had one wish, it would be for my whole family to go and visit the Philippines since it’s been forever since the last time I went!

Hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about Abby. If you ever see her around campus make it a point to start a conversation. This girl is definitely not one to disappoint!

S.H

Utah

S.HUniveristy of Utah