samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Ways To Ring In Summer During Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Summer’s on it’s way, and we’re all getting super antsy and anxious because before summer comes finals. Oh, the dreaded finals week! Want to celebrate this warm weather a little sooner than you thought? Here are 5 ways to ring in summer during finals week!

1.     Study up outside!

Grab some lemonade and find your favorite park. You can get an early tan, all the while cramming for that chem exam! 

2.     Swim!

Sometimes you need a break from all of the mental exercise and need to let off some stress. Head to the Student Life Center’s pool and swim a couple laps. Once you head back to focus, you’re body will feel energized!

3.     Get fruity!

Make yourself a smoothie as a quick pick-me-up and chalk it full of the fruits that are finally coming back into season. Eating foods that won’t bog you down will help your mind be sharper. 

4.     Bikini Body Ready!

Any body is a bikini body, but hit the treadmill and take your flashcards with you! You can memorize your facts, your speech, whatever you need to drill—or run— it into your mind.

5.     Goals!

Mark your calendar with a ton of fun summer events that will push you to finish off your last few weeks! Put some sticky notes of encouragement and upcoming events on your mirror and every time you take a bathroom break you’ll get a burst of excitement to push you through the last few papers and tests.

Julianne serves in the role of Community Development Associate, directly working with chapters and expansion. She graduated from the University of Utah in 2018 with a triple major in Political Science, Film & Media Art, and Communications with minors in Health and Theater. Julianne served as a Campus Correspondent for Utah for 3 years, as a Chapter Advisor for 2 years, a Campus Expansion Assistant for 2 years, and as a High School Ambassador Advisor. New to Boston, Julianne can't wait to eat as much seafood as was deprived of her after living in the mountains for most of her life. In her spare time, she loves to ski, watch an unreasonable amount of movies, and write!
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor