5 Ways to Dress Up Your Graphic Tee

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Graphic tees are becoming a big trend for spring, and there are more ways to wear them than just paired with jeans.  Her Campus Utah is here to show you 5 ways to dress up your graphic tees.  This way you can look fabulous wearing a graphic tee to parties, social events, dates, and much more!

1. A Printed Blazer

A printed blazer with a graphic tee is a fabulous and daring way to go!  In the picture above I styled my graphic tee with a cheetah blazer.  Blazers are and always will be a classic. By getting one with a print on it, makes it even more fabulous. Dress the rest of the outfit with a pair of chic black pants and nude heels. Keeping your bottom half simple.  It is the perfect way to balance out the busy top half of the oufit.

Blazer: JMR; Graphic Tee: Zara; Pants: Madewell; Shoes: Seychelles

2. Simple Black Blazer

Another way to dress up a graphic tee is to wear a simple, black blazer.  Finish the outfit with a flowy chiffon skirt to make your look girly and fun!  Stay with nude heels because you can never go wrong with them. They are very versatile and will always elongate your legs! Now what girl doesn’t want that?!

Blazer: Anthropolgie; Graphic Tee: Zara; Skirt: Forever 21; Shoes: Seychelles

3. Floral Pants

With spring arriving this would be the perfect outfit for any type of day!  These floral pants give you just the “pop” you need and of course, paired perfectly with nude heels. Whether you roll your pants up or keep them down, this outfit screams fashion in every way!

Graphic Tee: Zara; Pants: H&M; Shoes: Seychelles

4. Flowy Skirt

With this cute, flowing skirt, rocking a graphic tee is oh so trendy!  Try mixing it up and add some flavor by throwing on a big belt.  Be sure to match your belt with the color in your skirt, and don’t forget those nude heels!  Keep those heads turning with this easy and super cute way to dress up your graphic tee!

Graphic Tee: Zara; Skirt: Forever 21; Shoes: Seychelles

5. Tiered Skirt

Wearing a tiered, tulle skirt will make your graphic tee even more in style!  It adds a great texture that will really make your outfit stand out.  This is a simple, but fashionable way to rock your tee and those nude heels!  

Graphic Tee: Zara; Skirt: H&M; Shoes: Seychelles

Happy styling collegiettes!

Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor