element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

4 Stocking Stuffers Under $20

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Bye-bye pumpkin spice, it’s officially peppermint flavor season! Christmas is a time for hot cocoa, relaxation, family, and of course last minute gift shopping. Don’t stress because we’ve got you covered in the gift area. From friendly stocking stuffers to helpful gifts, you can enjoy this years shopping list and finish with time to spare!

1.     Pura Vida Bracelets

Every Pura Vida bracelet purchased helps provide full-time jobs for local artisans in Costa Rica. What a better way to celebrate the holidays than by getting a great gift for your bestie and supporting an awesome charity?!

2.     Burt’s Bees.
Don’t let this winter weather dry your style out. Go for the multi pack with the cute reusable bag, perfect for travel!

3.      Lint Shaver.

Trust us! These little gadgets come in handy when you need a last minute spruce up for your interview outfit.

4.     Netflix. 

Pick up the tab on your bestie’s Netflix bill and get your money’s worth at only $8 a month. Plus, you know she’ll love it because Netflix is a girl’s best friend, right?

Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor