4 Fabulous Maxi Dresses You Need In Your Closet

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

We’ve said it before, and we’re going to say it again. Summer is here! Now is the perfect time to stock up on cute and fabulous maxi dresses. Maxi dresses are the best thing to wear to beat the summer heat. They’re so simple and so cute, you’d be crazy not to rock them this season. New to the maxi dress craze, or just looking for some cute new styles to add to your collection? You’re in the right place. Here are 4 fabulous maxi dresses you need to add to your closet pronto!

Lovers + Friends Kitty Cat Maxi Dress

(REVOLVE ; $110.00)

Raga Could Gazer Halter Maxi Dress

(Urban Outfitters ; $119.00)

Paisley Cami Maxi Dress

(Forever 21 ; $27.90)

AEO Spilt Strap Maxi Dress

(American Eagle Outfitters ; $29.99)

Vermont native. Salt Lake City resident. Ellie Briggs is currently majoring in Strategic Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations at the University of Utah. She is serving as the Campus Correspondent, Co-President, and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Utah, along with Mietra Aarabi. When Ellie is not focusing on her studies, writing, or editing countless articles, you can find her brunching with her sister and laughing at her own jokes. Follow her on Instagram @elliebriggs and Twitter @ellbriggs - she promises you won't get bored!