3 Ways to Wear a Faux Fur Vest

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Fall is the best time to pull out the faux fur vest or even buy one! Fur or faux fur have always made very trendy and classic pieces, and in the shape of a vest can make you look so effortless and chic. Many of us often wonder though, “How do I wear this piece?” Well,  faux fur vests are such statement pieces that you can easily mix and match it with things you already have in your closet. We at Her Campus Utah are going to show you three simple examples on how to style your faux fur vest!

1. Dress it up.

Wear this look when you’re going out or just want to get dressed up for that cute boy in your biology class. 

Faux Fur Vest:  Vince Camuto

Chambray Shirt:  J. Crew

Pleather Skirt:  Etsy.com

Shoes:  Dorthory Perkins

Purse:  Michael Kors

2. Dress it down.

This is for those days when you just want to throw your hair up in a top knot bun. People will think you took an hour to get ready when you literally jumped out of bed!  

Vest:  Vince Camuto

Shirt:  J.Crew 

Leggings:  H&M

Necklace:  J. Crew

Shoes:  Converse

3. Dress it classic.

Pair your vest with a pair of boyfriends jeans, a stripe shirt and flats. To make it more trendy throw a leather jacket on underneath your faux fur vest. This will help keep you warm as the mornings are starting to become chilly!

Vest:  Vince Camuto

Shirt:  Topshop

Leather Jacket :  H&M

Boyfriend Jeans:  J. Crew

Shoes:  Miu Miu

Sunglasses:  Gucci

Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor