This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Each week we’ll pick a guy from campus and have him answer questions you send in!

This week, Sam Boatwright is answering YOUR questions!

Fan Question: What is your ideal date?

Going to play mini golf, works every time.

Fan Question: What’s more important to you, personality or looks?

It would have to be 50/50.

Send in your questions here: https://goo.gl/forms/6DfwaZA9KGB7ejx12

Sam is Campus Correspondent for the University of Tampa! She is a communications major with a concentration in media studies and a minor in new media production. For someone who is barely five feet tall, Sam has big aspirations. She hopes to become the next Rachel Hollis or Miranda Priestly. If all else fails however, she’ll have an exciting future as Mrs. Justin Bieber! Sam talks non stop about her sorority, Pi Beta Phi and can easily be spotted on campus wearing her letters. She is an avid brunch goer and disney enthusiast. Buy her some cheesecake and you're guaranteed friends.
Caity Berk, Former Campus Correspondents, is a current Senior at the University of Tampa, studying Marine Science & Biology with a minor in Environmental Sciences. She loves onion rings, dark chocolate, and empowering women. When she finally decides to grow up, Caity wants to work with people and help them understand the importance of the natural resources that surround us