Top 5 Fashion Trends for Spring 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

With spring just around the corner, here are the 2015 fashion trends that will help you spring into the season! 

1. Bohemian

This is my personal favorite. I think anything that has to do with a bohemian style is very laid-back, but also super cute and chic.                                       

2. Gingham

Gingham, which is a light material that usually has woven or interlaced cloth with white and a bold color, is definitely a trend to try out.  It’s cute, lightweight, and has spring written all over it.                                                   

3. Floral

When I think of spring, flowers, and warmer weather usually come to mind, so it’s no surprise that floral patterns is one of the trends for this season.                            

4. Fringe

I’m not sure how some of you are going to feel about this, but the 70’s are making a comeback!                                          

5. All White

I personally don’t know how to feel about this one, considering I always seem to find a way to spill something on myself. But, I’m going to try out the trend, and wear either white pants, blouses, or dresses at some point this spring. Will you do the same?                                                               

How will you stay in style this spring? 

Photo Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Hi! My name is Courtney Hart and I am a sophomore at the University of Tampa. My major is Communications with a minor in Journalism. My ultimate dream goal is to be one of the hosts on the Today Show. I love working out, spending time with family and friends, and just having a good time! I enjoy writing and I am definitely looking forward to writing for HerCampus.