This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Like Mariah Carey’s iconic All I want for Christmas Is You, Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree, and other popular songs that mark the holiday season in December, Halloween has a notable list of songs that you can’t help but hum along to on the days leading up to the 31st. Here’s a list of some of the popular tunes:

1. Halloween Town Theme music

Hold on, let me get a box of Kleenex real fast

2. The nightmare before Christmas – This is Halloween

You’re never too old for this.

3. Goosebumps Theme song

This meme was all of us, don’t deny it!!

4. Michael Myers “Halloween” Theme music

This song gives me the creeps at ANY time of the day, and I LOVE IT! Here’s the 10-hour version, enjoy!

5. I put a spell on you – Bette Midler – Hocus Pocus

As iconic as Mariah’s

6. Addams family theme song

**Snap, snap**

7. Groovie Goolies – The Monster Mash

Your parents probably know about this one

8. Ghostbusters Theme Song

Who you ‘gon call?

9. Michael Jackson – Thriller

If she can’t do the dance, she’s too young for you, bro!

And there you go! Comment below if I missed any of your favorites

Emely is a rising junior at The University of Tampa. She studies advertising and PR with a focusing on digital marketing. When she isn't bumping to J Cole, Drake or Aventura she's reading up on anything astrological, or editing photos for her food IG. As a New York City native, she loves exploring the cities micro-neighborhoods for their cuisine, music, and fashion. If you want to know more about Emely, follow her on Instagram - @aemiliatertia - or Twitter - @ThatEmely
Caity Berk, Former Campus Correspondents, is a current Senior at the University of Tampa, studying Marine Science & Biology with a minor in Environmental Sciences. She loves onion rings, dark chocolate, and empowering women. When she finally decides to grow up, Caity wants to work with people and help them understand the importance of the natural resources that surround us